Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008
And then riding home with a ticket for expired tags. And your mom gives you an Ativan, cause you came home crying in your whiskey about how bad it would be if some poor minority had been in your shoes tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
that's a pretty narrow privilege
i dont think i have that. don't live with mom

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

white privilege doesnt exist, a black person would have gotten off even easier, maybe even a high five from the officer

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
White privilege is being able to pass as your own color when really you are all colors simultaneously

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

white privilege doesnt exist, a black person would have gotten off even easier, maybe even a high five from the officer

I actually got the high five too. It wasn't a really solid one though, we were both real white.

Cubone posted:

that's a pretty narrow privilege
i dont think i have that. don't live with mom
Yo helps a bunch. I got lots of firends, but my mom is the only on who gives me Adivan when she sees me cry.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ativan? White people get the good benzos dude

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008
For real though y'all, don't underestimate how much first officer on scene wanted to take me in, but goddamn if I don't look like a poor man's Nietzche, and some white male showed up and told her to take it easy on me.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5KkOZsY1ew

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
everyone is white but in different shades

makes you think

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008

Yeah, that was pretty much what happened except the first cop was a woman, and it seemed like I was in BIG trouble, but then a white male cap showed up, and by the time he and I finished talking, she looked really defeated and ashamed.

I'm real glad that I'm not in jail but, I bet her life is worse than mine even though I'm human garbage and that makes me little sad. I hope things get better for you lady cop.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
what sort of bike are we talking about?

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
but wait i've done this and i'm hispanic lol

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008

plain blue jacket posted:

1988 Yamaha FZR1000 Genesis, with the baffles drilled out. Equal parts old, lovely, loud, and fast.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
i'm glad you didn't die drunk driving, your mom may be trying to kill you by giving you benzos with alcohol.
stay safe drunk white motorcycle ghost

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

good poo poo

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008

momerath posted:

but wait i've done this and i'm hispanic lol

But did you talk like you were white? I put on my sunday's best white voice.

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008

ChairmanMeow posted:

i'm glad you didn't die drunk driving, your mom may be trying to kill you by giving you benzos with alcohol.
stay safe drunk white motorcycle ghost

Thanks man, for real. If every time somebody earnestly wished me well, I refrained from doing something self destructive, I would have the safest life.
That's also white privilege. People just keep tellin' to keep my chin up, when really they should be yelling and hitting me with sticks.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Pringleton posted:

But did you talk like you were white? I put on my sunday's best white voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJdF8DJ70Dc

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
white "privilege" is not being allowed to laugh when you are late to dinner with your Korean friends and they joke that you are on "brack people time"

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

"brack peepur time"
ftfy

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pringleton posted:

1988 Yamaha FZR1000 Genesis, with the baffles drilled out. Equal parts old, lovely, loud, and fast.

Let's talk about lovely bikes we owned.

1984 GSX 750 ES. Also old, loud and fast.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pringleton posted:

Yeah, that was pretty much what happened except the first cop was a woman, and it seemed like I was in BIG trouble, but then a white male cap showed up, and by the time he and I finished talking, she looked really defeated and ashamed.

I'm real glad that I'm not in jail but, I bet her life is worse than mine even though I'm human garbage and that makes me little sad. I hope things get better for you lady cop.

youy should kill yourself it sounds like

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Say Nothing posted:

Let's talk about lovely bikes we owned.

let's not

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Did you see/hit any Goths on your way home OP? (check your axles for black cloth fragments, hair or bits of skull)

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
cool thread

NOT

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
good work drunk driving I'm very proud of you

TeamIce
Mar 16, 2004
LET JESUS FUCK YOU

drunk driving owns

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

TeamIce posted:

drunk driving owns

puppet pal mitch
Oct 23, 2008
He wasn't driving you nerds.

One time I got poo poo faced at the bar and rode my dirt bike home, I was so drunk I was unable to shift out of first gear, probably a good thing. Or not, if I died I wouldn't have to go to work anymore which would be a pretty big plus

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
sounds more like rich privilege, but we know all white people are rich

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

puppet pal mitch posted:

well then gently caress him

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
If you can read this the bitch fell off

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

puppet pal mitch posted:

he sure makes it sound like he was.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

TeamIce posted:

drunk driving owns

It really is fun as gently caress. Roll the windows down, crank some tunes and you've got it made, brother

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

plain blue jacket posted:

From Monday to Friday it's the sort of bike that good upstanding citizens ride when they wanna have you picking their dust out of your teeth...

But on the weekend it's the sort of bike that good honorable FYAD posters ride when they want to promote the forum...

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
drunk riding is even better. i'd speed down the h2 when i was stationed in hawaii wouldn't feel a loving thing under me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Matey posted:

let's not

Well, that's this thread screwed. I'm outta here.

• Locked thread