Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Hoverkids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
First your mom won't let you play in peace, now it's the wife.

Women

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I play my 6 month old in Street Fighter 4 and let me tell you she is complete trash at it

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Between school, work, family obligations, my wife and banging the OPs mom i barely manage to fit in 30 hours a week of video games.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Arian_Samurai posted:

I play my 6 month old in Street Fighter 4 and let me tell you she is complete trash at it

Got to get them started early if you want them to go pro.

Agreeable Employer
Apr 28, 2008
I allow work and family garbage to piss me off, so, I find playing games just makes me sleepy and bored. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Arian_Samurai posted:

Obviously. Girls suck at games lmao.

• Locked thread