Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

raise the banner and kiss the rings, bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

I don't even like the Patriots but god-drat the NFL is acting like some clown-shoes operation. So without any hard evidence we can suspend this guy completely and totally ignoring the CBA.

:jerry:

tao of lmao

"let's have an independent investigation and then have our own people edit the report before release" -a boneheaded organization

Senior Management

We should also publicly lie multiple times about Brady. Tom wants the transcripts released? Better say we can't show them to the fans because he is refusing to let us.

Senior Management

Can I still be bitter too about Washington and Dallas getting killed with salary cap penalties in the uncapped year even though they violated no rules and the Chicago Bears did the exact same thing with Julius Peppers but did not get in trouble. Good thing the Giant's owner was on the case.

tao of lmao

Just run down the list of Goodell's "accomplishments" and then ask yourself why he's still employed.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
at least they aren't FIFA

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
tao of lmao

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/639455807206199296

mags

i bet the guy whose phone was confiscated lost his job though

paul_soccer12 posted:

Senior Management

CAT BRUSH posted:

i bet the guy whose phone was confiscated lost his job though

It is ridiculous that people got angry with Brady for destroying his phone. This prove yourself innocent stuff is bullshit. For all we know he just had embarrassing photos of himself dressed as a sexy complete breakfast on there. Plus I am pretty sure Wells even told him that he did not need to see the phone.

mags

if my current employer wanted to confiscate my personal phone i would tell them to gently caress off because that is ridiculous

paul_soccer12 posted:

Piso Mojado

CAT BRUSH posted:

if my current employer wanted to confiscate my personal phone i would tell them to gently caress off because that is ridiculous

if my work paid me the same as brady, they could take my phone and I'd even cut off a thumb so they could use the print to unlock it.

Senior Management

Piso Mojado posted:

if my work paid me the same as brady, they could take my phone and I'd even cut off a thumb so they could use the print to unlock it.

Just because someone makes a lot of money (and generates a lot more for his employer) does not mean that they do not deserve the same levels of privacy as everyone else.

mags

Piso Mojado posted:

brady didn't get his phone confiscated, im talking about the two employees who had their phones investigated and linked to brady via phone and text conversations, those two don't make a lot

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

Vynar posted:

Just because someone makes a lot of money (and generates a lot more for his employer) does not mean that they do not deserve the same levels of privacy as everyone else.

also this

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

if i made a ton of money i'd be much more likely to tell them to gently caress off because i could actually afford unemployment

paul_soccer12 posted:

tao of lmao

Vynar posted:

Plus I am pretty sure Wells even told him that he did not need to see the phone.

He did and then renegged on it later just like goodell told kraft he would cancel the suspension if he took the league's penalty without a fuss.

GEExCEE

all i gotta say is gently caress TOM BRADY gently caress THE PATS gently caress BILL BELLACHEAT gently caress GOODELL GO GIANTS BIG BLUE BABY BIG BLUE

tao of lmao

Can't say poo poo to Giants fans. Gummo Manning has our number.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
sports

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

Feel free to gas this thread, ik's, but not until after dct comments please.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

tao of lmao posted:

Feel free to gas this thread, ik's, but not until after dct comments please.

people are allowed to talk about sports here, this is not a problem

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mycophobia

Darkman Fanpage
the nelson mandela of our time

Piso Mojado

Vynar posted:

this is true. I'm just saying I would hand anyone my phone and severed thumb if the money was right.

tao of lmao

Piso Mojado posted:

this is true. I'm just saying I would hand anyone my phone and severed thumb if the money was right.

Let's talk. Maybe we can work something out.

verily carefree

Piso Mojado posted:

what kind of phone do u have

mags

Piso Mojado posted:

lets start with 20 bucks and work our way from there

paul_soccer12 posted:

verily carefree

ill go as high as $65 cash if its a iphone

Piso Mojado

now we're talking.

phone is a Samsung galaxy s5, few dings, but good quality. Gold trim. SD card NOT included.

thumb is a near mint condition, adult caucasian model, with a small scar near the cuticle.

let's start the bidding at $50.

verily carefree

i need the thumb too, for uh, science

Piso Mojado

I bought a severed thumb online and carry it around in my pocket.

sometimes like if I'm talking with my friends about a good movie, I'll pull it out and say "I give it....THREE thumbs up!!!". everyone finds that hilarious.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Senior Management

that is a good avatar

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

goodell is a dummy but brady is a cheater who threw his coconspirators under the bus

who should i cheer for here

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Senior Management

Lock posted:

brady is a cheater

This was never established as fact.

It has been proven that the commissioner is a angry overreaching poopy-baby who hates the concept of due process.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

and yet that poor county clerk who won't marry sinners is in jail. smh

the unabonger
football

GEExCEE

*nods sagely*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

and yet that poor county clerk who won't marry sinners is in jail. smh

real talk for a second. It is sad that so many people don't understand the concept of free speech. While working for the government at your job you represent the government. If you refuse to help do whatever clerk stuff this becomes the government treating people differently. And they are not allowed to do that. No one would call free speech if you got fired from a Best Buy job if you went on a racist rant while running a register.

• Locked thread