Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
People freaked out about Anthony Weiner when he was sending women photos of his penis and workout bod but there has to be a certain number of shirtless and penis pics at which point it becomes a net positive for a potential Weiner campaign. Taking a lesson from Donald Trump, it seems like the realignment of American politics would work out in Weiner's favor if he took the following steps:

1. High octane fuel for America - Weiner is the world's most attractive man, married to Hillary Clinton's lesbian catamite. Following The Donald's lead, Weiner needs to put it out there more than ever. He is a highly sexualized male, a high-energy, high-libido guy whose virility attracts women whether he wants it or not. This testosterone-fueled alpha is going to use scientific PUA techniques to literally 'neg' other countries into sucking America's proverbial dick.

2. TO BE CONTINUED

This thread is a kind of running application for a job writing at Politico so stay tuned as we map out Weiner's path to the White House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i hope you get the job at politico fsad

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Welcome back Fall Sick and Die

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

bring back lf

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
2. The Social Media President - Anthony Weiner gets social media in a way that other candidates don't. If he can turn out young women and engage them on Facebook, Skype, Instagram and Snapchat, he can inject a real dynamic into the race. Imagine if every female in America was receiving personalized private messages from Anthony Weiner like this:

Anthony Weiner: Im staring at pics of u. Pathetic?

AW: U give good head?

AW: U r a fantasy 2 me

AW: I like 2 whisper in ur ear while I make love 2 u, is that OK?

AW; Did u get wet thinking about me 2day?

Notice how Representative Weiner is always respectful. Compare that with a personalized message from Bernie Sanders dryly moaning about economic inequality and it's clear this race is Anthony Weiner's to run away with.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If Anthony Weiner is the next president that means we get the Weiner Library.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
He could legally change his name to Carlos Danger, that could easily trump (heh....) Trump's name recognition, plus increase appeal to the Latino community

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

he will hunt down and kill the terrorists who hacked Ashley Madison

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
[Wiener, wiener wiener, wiener wiener (continues in background)]
One wiener, next to another wiener
[Wiener, wiener wiener, wiener wiener (continues in background)]
Two wieners alongside yet another wiener
[Party, wiener party, wiener party, party party, wiener party, wiener wiener (continues in background)]
Soft wieners, nice and soft, non-erect wieners!
[Keep them flopping, flopping wieners, floppy floppy, dangle wieners, dangle dangle (continues in background)]
Five wieners in my face...

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
:cool:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Imagine if Bill Clinton's presidency came 20 years later. There would be pictures of his dick all over the internet.

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Hybrid children watch the sea Pray for Father, roaming free
His campaign bus could be the Weinermobile!

TEAYCHES posted:

bring back lf

This forum is basically LF-PG.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

quote:

Weenr58: hey bby
Weenr58: i c u like panic at the disco
Weenr58: did u no ther will b many panic at the dosco when rethuglicants gut the mddl class
Weenr58: god i wanna fuk u

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
3. Popularity with the Female Demographic - Elections are about demographics, just ask Nate Silmer of FiftyThreeEight.com who worked on this article with me. I'll leave it to you, Nate!

Nate: Thanks FSAD! Anthony Weiner has a demonstrated popularity with females (He's even married to one). If we look at the most recent current polling (Marbig/Schlessel's poll of likely voters) suggests that somewhere between 45% and 55% of voters will be women, with the remainder from 100% being men. This is a huge number and has been unavoidable in American politics since 1919, no candidate has won the White House without getting some or all of the women's vote. While Hillary Clinton has an obvious advantage in terms of being a woman, when we mine the data from past presidential elections, it shows us that at no point in any previous election have women turned out on election day in November to cast votes for a female presidential candidate. While Hillary looks strong in polling, the question is whether today's women acting on their menstruation-induced opinions will translate into actual votes for Clinton. At some point during the primary period, voters seem to reject female candidates in order to support someone they deem 'electable', in every case a male. When Donald Trump loudly proclaims "beautiful women love me" he's not just speaking extemporaneously, past votes seem to bear out the fact that given a choice between Hillary and Donald on election day, 100% of female voters will choose Trump. That's why this moment is key for Weiner. By entering the race, it would essentially become a three-way contest between Hillary, Trump and Weiner. Given such a choice, 1,000 randomized samples has given us the most likely scenario. First voters seem to vote for Donald Trump, getting 50% of the vote, but then when you shift the number of votes in the spreadsheet, their votes actually seem to migrate to Clinton, and then over to Weiner when you put them there. The more votes cast by individual voters, the higher the percentage. By the end, Weiner wins the vote with a hundred billion votes and something like 100000%, winning every state except Arizona and Utah.

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
In't this the guy who sent dick pics to some chick. She probably laughed and laughed at that!

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

Weiner/Nuts '16

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003

This Jacket Is Me posted:

In't this the guy who sent dick pics to some chick. She probably laughed and laughed at that!

If you turn that into an article playing the word weiner with the word winner somehow, I can get you on CNN tomorrow

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

A Time To Chill posted:

Weiner/Nuts '16

Butt Stuff for Secretary of State.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
welcome back FSAD

praise the anteater

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Is it really cheating if your wife doesn't take your last name?

Just spitballing here, but I think the moral outrage he felt was way overblown (as opposed to Weiner, who by his accounts was underblown).

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
They probably had an "arrangement" anyway. He just broke the one rule by embarassing her.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Fall Sick and Die posted:

3. Popularity with the Female Demographic - Elections are about demographics, just ask Nate Silmer of FiftyThreeEight.com who worked on this article with me. I'll leave it to you, Nate!

Nate: Thanks FSAD! Anthony Weiner has a demonstrated popularity with females (He's even married to one). If we look at the most recent current polling (Marbig/Schlessel's poll of likely voters) suggests that somewhere between 45% and 55% of voters will be women, with the remainder from 100% being men. This is a huge number and has been unavoidable in American politics since 1919, no candidate has won the White House without getting some or all of the women's vote. While Hillary Clinton has an obvious advantage in terms of being a woman, when we mine the data from past presidential elections, it shows us that at no point in any previous election have women turned out on election day in November to cast votes for a female presidential candidate. While Hillary looks strong in polling, the question is whether today's women acting on their menstruation-induced opinions will translate into actual votes for Clinton. At some point during the primary period, voters seem to reject female candidates in order to support someone they deem 'electable', in every case a male. When Donald Trump loudly proclaims "beautiful women love me" he's not just speaking extemporaneously, past votes seem to bear out the fact that given a choice between Hillary and Donald on election day, 100% of female voters will choose Trump. That's why this moment is key for Weiner. By entering the race, it would essentially become a three-way contest between Hillary, Trump and Weiner. Given such a choice, 1,000 randomized samples has given us the most likely scenario. First voters seem to vote for Donald Trump, getting 50% of the vote, but then when you shift the number of votes in the spreadsheet, their votes actually seem to migrate to Clinton, and then over to Weiner when you put them there. The more votes cast by individual voters, the higher the percentage. By the end, Weiner wins the vote with a hundred billion votes and something like 100000%, winning every state except Arizona and Utah.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This Jacket Is Me posted:

His online alias was also Carlos Danger.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

etalian posted:

Carlos Danger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmWDm2Yw9dk

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm torn on whether Carlos Danger or Ron Mexico is the best alias.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
his last name is weiner

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Putty posted:

his last name is weiner

all the more reason to elect him imo

"President Weiner absolutely FUCKS the competition!"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Carlos Danger hosed Hillary's best friend

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

etalian posted:

I'm torn on whether Carlos Danger or Ron Mexico is the best alias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P33yU1uUzOA

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

People freaked out about Anthony Weiner when he was sending women photos of his penis and workout bod but there has to be a certain number of shirtless and penis pics at which point it becomes a net positive for a potential Weiner campaign. Taking a lesson from Donald Trump, it seems like the realignment of American politics would work out in Weiner's favor if he took the following steps:

1. High octane fuel for America - Weiner is the world's most attractive man, married to Hillary Clinton's lesbian catamite. Following The Donald's lead, Weiner needs to put it out there more than ever. He is a highly sexualized male, a high-energy, high-libido guy whose virility attracts women whether he wants it or not. This testosterone-fueled alpha is going to use scientific PUA techniques to literally 'neg' other countries into sucking America's proverbial dick.

2. TO BE CONTINUED

This thread is a kind of running application for a job writing at Politico so stay tuned as we map out Weiner's path to the White House

wanna suk on that weiner

Weiner is a Winner

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

didn't find a path to the White House so he had to settle for Huma instead.

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
Why do people keep tlaking about his name, it just means he's from Vienna??

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
we are gay for dicks and dick sounding words

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

we are gay for dicks and dick sounding words

this but unironically

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
"Sorry" I don't get "it"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

"Sorry" I don't get "it"

i remember when you used to be cool

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
There's nothing cool about being gay, now they're just like you guys, free to be mocked incessantly in high school thanks to our Supreme Court

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
I sincerely doubt it

• Locked thread