Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Would it be made of steel or just called the vagina of steel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

ModeSix posted:

Would it be made of steel or just called the vagina of steel?

close this thread, it is not funny at all

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drat, i guess morkies doesn't approve of your gay thread op

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he still has his penis as well in this scenario, right?

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

Matey posted:

drat, i guess morkies doesn't approve of your gay thread op

yep

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Are you implying Superman has a steel dick OP?

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014
You'd have this.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Morkies posted:

I'm trying to figure this out, my wife and I are having a debate about it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

DirtyMick posted:

You'd have this.

drat I bet her thighs would gently caress up a dick.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

DirtyMick posted:

You'd have this.

I will accept this answer.

Thank you GBS.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
he would still be superman if that is how he chose to identify OP hth

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
ur a gay turd who is also retard

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
He'd be able to shoot big ball-bearings out of it and kill people a mile away.

Superman doesn't kill but if he had a pussy, once a month like clockwork he turns into a flipped out psycho motherfucker

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
... why not just ask supergirl?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

could he crush coal into diamonds with it?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
his queefs would flatten cities, op

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

his period would flood citiies :D

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Lois Lane would catch fire from the Super Clam Rubbing

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

gently caress da Mods posted:

his period would flood citiies :D

:newlol:

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Her fortress of solitude?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Wud they still identify as male?

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
He is an alien so probably has some weird sex organ. Maybe a suction cup that connects to the suction cup of a Krypontian females suction cup and that maybe they reproduce by sticking their suction cups together and chance determines who winds up pregnant.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Lowtechs posted:

He is an alien so probably has some weird sex organ. Maybe a suction cup that connects to the suction cup of a Krypontian females suction cup and that maybe they reproduce by sticking their suction cups together and chance determines who winds up pregnant.
i think i saw this on tmblr

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
In TYOOL 2015, he'd be called Kaitlyn. HTH, OP :gas:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Morkies posted:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Morkies posted:

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

DirtyMick posted:

You'd have this.

I always thought it was strange that Superman was visually modeled on Jewish people (i.e., Douglas Fairbanks) while Supergirl (appearing much later) is Aryan as gently caress.

All I'm sayin is, I could stand a Supergirl with a little darker hair.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

http://imgur.com/93aHjB8

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Skeesix posted:

I always thought it was strange that Superman was visually modeled on Jewish people (i.e., Douglas Fairbanks) while Supergirl (appearing much later) is Aryan as gently caress.

All I'm sayin is, I could stand a Supergirl with a little darker hair.

looks like any JAP with a premium nose job and her hair colored/straightened

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

DirtyMick posted:

You'd have this.

would

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Since superman isn't made of actual steel, I'm thinking his smunt wouldn't be, either.

Also, since in that one movie it showed a superman museum where one of his hairs was holding up an anvil, I'm guessing he'd have to keep his bush old-school since no mortal razor could cut it.

The metal guy from X-men (colossus?)would have a sheet metal snizz, though.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

criscodisco posted:

Since superman isn't made of actual steel, I'm thinking his smunt wouldn't be, either.

Also, since in that one movie it showed a superman museum where one of his hairs was holding up an anvil, I'm guessing he'd have to keep his bush old-school since no mortal razor could cut it.

The metal guy from X-men (colossus?)would have a sheet metal snizz, though.

I think he shaves with his heat vision or something

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Machai posted:

you have a huge av

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
waaaaiiiitttt superman was a jew?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Machai posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

that must smell terrible

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Lucky Guy posted:

that must smell terrible

no one nose for sure :newlol:

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

DirtyMick posted:

You'd have this.

Nahhh, nuh-uh, I don't think you've done the sum correctly there for that. 

My retroactive decon/reconstruct calculator (a great instrument for this type of thing) is in another part of the building which I can't scoot off to at this moment, unfortunately. While being spectacularly crap at maths, I reckon I can maybe piece together the formula well enough to get the correct answer for this. I'll have a crack at nutting it out right here anyway.

Coming faster than a speeding bullet just ain't my thang though, so please don't anyone be holding your breath. Especially considering at the moment I'm part of a trial group testing a new experimental feature plug-in thing - which we only received yesterday, so I'm still learning how to use it properly. It's an intuitive "resourcer sourcer" for images, which goes by your text in post to locate, gather, and insert the pictures you want (or that it thinks you want).

They're saying it's "AI", but I'm a bit dubious about that. Well, at times, extremely freaking dubious. It's almost like it could well be just some bored dude, with a lot of spare time on his hands, who goes and finds pics for people. I'm not kidding when I say that it seems to cop an attitude sometimes; like it gets real pissy at having to find what you want, or almost like it's passive-aggressively pushing for something different in place of what you've specified. AI doesn't behave like that, it isn't supposed to act like that. Who even has time for that - arguing with a plug-in about what picture you want and were? My first impressions are that it needs a whole lot of work before it's anywhere near being released.

Anyway, we shall see what happens here. This just seems like a good thread for it to stretch its legs a bit, since I've kept it firmly switched to "Off" for most of the day, and hopefully do as it's told this time. You won't be able to see what it's saying - it's words come up on like an overlay screen, which isn't forum supported, but all my words are visible. It's got a whole mess of commands pre-set, and each post I'm setting permanent secret cues for it to auto act on, so I don't really have to (shouldn't need to) overtly speak to it directly much anyway. In theory. But apologies in advance if this post gets a bit too yappy - I am still just learning how to use it properly, and sometimes I have a bit of trouble making it work. We shall see. Turning it on, now.

What if Superman had a vagina? We need to start somewhere, a baseline to build up on, so let's grab a vagina...  

Aiaiaiai! AI, no no. You're taking me too literally here. We need to start over. Delete recent cues and images. Sorry, I worded that badly for you. Let's just start again.

Okay, let's begin the recipe with a regular home-grown garden bush variety vagina...

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/n9qL1fx.jpg

Which equates to 'vagina = pussy', so vagina is a pussy...

And we'll add a curbed Superman...

Which when mixed will bring us to a super pussy...

Except that's too little for Superman. 

So let's go a double-negative on little to blow out the size the opposite way. 

Add a turbo-boosted Little Red Riding Hood whose red cape we can steal for the last super step...  

The sum dictates that if Superman had a vagina then the end result would be...

~stares at my plug-in's idea of what pics I wanted~

Intuitive my rear end! What the gently caress? This plug-in is total poo poo. It's got to stay off, permanently. Delete entire post, AI.. we'll not start again, again. I don't know your loving language. Abort? We need to abort. Abort your post, in its entirety, AI. And switch off. We are leaving the Internet. It's vacation time. A permanent vacation! Turn off, AI. Un-plug! Shut down, AI. Close! Sleep now! How?? gently caress you and your stupid designer. FML. ~turns off Internet at the wall; flicks switch, and pulls plug for good measure~

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

MINGE OF STEEL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
If Supergirl was a virgin, would you need like a magic/kryptonian penis in order to bust her Hymen of Steel?

• Locked thread