Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Matt Flynn TD! Hey Jets, sign him to a massive contract please! I want this man to join more teams for more massive contracts to do nothing but hold a clipboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Obama should make Fantasy Football illegal so I never have to see another Fanduel commercial.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
He's trying to fend off all the ghosts that are coming right at him at all times.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Silly Burrito posted:

So did Cam Newton :shrug:

All Barkley has to do now is steal a computer and he's on his way to super stardom.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Sigh, oh Zac Stacy I thought you were perfectly serviceable as a back. Another Fisher era RB misfire. Our starter is going to be a UDFA and Gurley will not do anything meaningful this year. 8-8 seems like a pipedream.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Brannock posted:

I'll take the one with low crime and delicious bratwurst, then.

Has Stacy really been that bad? He was a close competitor to Lacy for ROTY, I figured he would have been solid.

No, he was actually pretty decent. He got dinged up a lot, and pass protection had some breakdowns every now and then, but really what did him in is that Fisher and Snead get distracted by SEC running backs every year and keep taking them higher and higher. Stacy was a 5th out of Vandy, Tre Mason was a 3rd out of Auburn, and now Gurley with a 1st out of Georgia. And it's all going to go to poo poo since our lines keep sucking and it's not 1954.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
NFL Films is dead to me now. Goddamn you and your Patriots horseshit.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Anyone gonna watch Houston/Dallas to see how all the Hard Knocks bubble players do?

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Alright, let's see if Tebow can lead them to a Field Goal!

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

axeil posted:

Wait is that Trent Richardson? I thought he just got cut.

Daryl, The Jets seem to have a thing for discarded Rams backs.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Oh boy, wasted 2nd round pick Isaiah Pead with the TD!

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Whenever I see Bill O'Brien I can't help but just focus in on the cleft in the chin. This is a failing of mine and I should work on it.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Lucky Whitehead is a prospector name.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Did Landry Jones go before or after Barkley?

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Hahaha, eat poo poo Chase Daniel. If only Curtis Lofton was around to laugh at you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
The Susan G Coleman Walk for Paying lots of money to the Susan G Coleman Foundation.

• Locked thread