Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
Hello, I recently started a gofundme. Wanted to post it here as well, just you know, cus reasons.

http://www.gofundme.com/EDITED OUT

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
I'm willing to donate a complete ball-sack's worth of semen into your mouth.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What do i get if i donate?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
gently caress you op

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
sorry i only fund persecuted christians/murderers

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

id donate but apparently the minimum is $1?

i guess your too good for pennies, you think your better then me?

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
Heh!

Thanks for the offer on the semen, but I will pass.

I have not even considered any sort of reward system like other gofundme's do, this is my first time.

Thank you for the gently caress you! I expect no less!

And persecuted christians and murders are a great cause!!

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp

im pooping! posted:

id donate but apparently the minimum is $1?

i guess your too good for pennies, you think your better then me?

OMFG theres a minimum?

I was considering half cents as well. I mean every fleck of a penny counts.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Can I piggy back on this. I would like 350 dollars to buy a gun

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
It only takes a few minute to make your own. Some guy made a thing about just making potato salad, I am sure a gun is not so far fetched.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Hello, My name is Jeremy.  I am a agoraphobic with a social phobia and suffer from PTSD, OCD and a Anxiety disorder.  If you do not know what that is, the definition is : human being

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
thats a pretty decent working defintion

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Good luck with your thing, op

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
thank you

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'll donate some bootstraps, how bout that op?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Donated. Good luck OP

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Concerned Citizen posted:

Donated. Good luck OP

Just checked the page, still $0 raised. This man is a liar liar pants on fire.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Donated $500 but it isn't showing up for some reason?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

prove it

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
someone shared a kickfundr to me, some pretty white girl dislocated her leg or something in spin class and they were asking for help to pay the hospital bills

it was the whitest thing i ever did see

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Realtalk : microdosing mushrooms helps ptsd hth

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

My Therapist has insinuated that i should start smoking pot, I have not done that since I was 21 or 22, I am forty now, and well then theres the idea I would have to LEAVE my house to find someone who sold it? Just...meh.

Mushrooms create the same problem, outside.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Pretty sure drugs never helped anybody.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
if this is real (i kept waiting for a punchline but it seems like a real gimmick, similar sa username, etc)

then you're still a huge baby for asking for 1100 dollars.

for the record i've got a hosed up brain too, i am pretty good at getting fired from jobs, not accomplishing what i was supposed to, etc, and out of my last 3 pcs i've never bought or built one for more than $600

please update your gofundme to mention that you need 1100 because running eve online on high textures is unacceptable, and you absolutely need people to pay more so you can run it on ultra high

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
I ballparked a figure considering I do not expect to actually get anything either.

Also, everyones mental disorder is different *shrug* i have literally heard it all.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

jgriffis0113 posted:

I ballparked a figure considering I do not expect to actually get anything either.

Also, everyones mental disorder is different *shrug* i have literally heard it all.

mental illness totally sucks and i hope you improve, it just seems like a really big gently caress off to anyone who views your page. in other words, people would be more likely to donate if you explained what you need the computer for, and if you actually used an exact number for what you realistically need to buy or build a new computer. if you're an agoraphobic posting on something awful, you really should have the free time to learn how to push ram into a motherboard until it clicks, it'll save your donors like 350 dollars

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

jgriffis0113 posted:

My Therapist has insinuated that i should start smoking pot, I have not done that since I was 21 or 22, I am forty now, and well then theres the idea I would have to LEAVE my house to find someone who sold it? Just...meh.

Mushrooms create the same problem, outside.

You can buy syringes full of spores that you can squeeze onto a growing medium and grow under your bed.

extra stout posted:

then you're still a huge baby for asking for 1100 dollars.

for the record i've got a hosed up brain too, i am pretty good at getting fired from jobs, not accomplishing what i was supposed to, etc, and out of my last 3 pcs i've never bought or built one for more than $600

please update your gofundme to mention that you need 1100 because running eve online on high textures is unacceptable, and you absolutely need people to pay more so you can run it on ultra high

This

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp

extra stout posted:

mental illness totally sucks and i hope you improve, it just seems like a really big gently caress off to anyone who views your page. in other words, people would be more likely to donate if you explained what you need the computer for, and if you actually used an exact number for what you realistically need to buy or build a new computer. if you're an agoraphobic posting on something awful, you really should have the free time to learn how to push ram into a motherboard until it clicks, it'll save your donors like 350 dollars

Well if this one goes no where, which i automatically assumed it will, I will heed your advice on the second attempt. Just, some guy made a crap ton of money just making potato salad. If nothing else, it does not hurt to have at least tried.

If it doesn't go through nothing has changed, ya know?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Who is that person next to you and what gender are they

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
just donated $4.20 ..gl op

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
I did however change the amount *shrugs*

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
As promised I have filled an envelope with a full load of my ejaculate. Please PM me your address and I'll get this out to you ASAP.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Why don't you just fix whatever part of your computer is dying? Why don't you spell dying right?

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Lolly Poopdeck posted:

I'm willing to donate a complete ball-sack's worth of semen into your mouth.

Can I give you money instead

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Aralan posted:

Why don't you just fix whatever part of your computer is dying? Why don't you spell dying right?

Spellcheck is the first thing to go

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Just donated $50 :)

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

jgriffis0113 posted:

Well if this one goes no where, which i automatically assumed it will, I will heed your advice on the second attempt. Just, some guy made a crap ton of money just making potato salad. If nothing else, it does not hurt to have at least tried.

If it doesn't go through nothing has changed, ya know?

well its your campaign so i'm not trying to hijack it, but i think you are now closer to getting people to buy you a decent computer than you were getting people to buy you one with like lasers and leds and a anime painting on the side and poo poo, good luck man hope you get some more donations,

also welcome to the something awful forums you should tell us more about your dog there in the pictures so we can relate to you

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Just donated a billion big ones, hope that's enough to get your ol' computer running up to snuff again. If it isn't I'll toss in a few more billion.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Had my donation all setup and then found they don't take bitcoin. Sorry OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Some advice for you OP. Change the cause from "new computer" to "hot dog stand in the middle of nowhere". Take some lovely photos of store-bought hot dogs with a can of Hormel chili and a Kraft single, mix in some racial slurs, and you'll be pulling in about 15 times what you're asking.

• Locked thread