Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

safetyStanddown posted:

Wtf does this even mean? Are classrooms composed of multiple buildings on this campus? Whose head did the helicopter circle over? Or did the helicopter circle over the officers as they cleared the classrooms building by building? Or did they move from building to building as they cleared classrooms while a helicopter circled overhead?

Sorry bout youre tism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Wait this is seperafe from the Oregon shooting?

What the gently caress get your poo poo together America

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

Wait this is seperafe from the Oregon shooting?

What the gently caress get your poo poo together America

the other day I was looking up info on a police shooting victim, and it was confusing because there were two separate cases with different victims but the same name

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i will reiterate my first post

symbolic posted:

lol your dad shot up his workplace

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I hope this guy has a crazy rear end manifesto like Rodgers did

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot