Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Apparently one is running for president, and the other is part of a movie series which is forecasted to make 2.2 billion dollars
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/5QfszRF.jpg:nws:

Which, in your opinion is more powerful? Hillary Clinton or Queen Amidala?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Who does what now?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Looks like the old one is the reason the young one has hard nipples and a violated pleading look in her eyes.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Zeluth posted:

Who does what now?

Perhaps clean out your ears? But please, do not use Q tips that's not what they are for.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ooh look at me im naboo we elect queens lets elect a 13 year old queen

god drat fuckin idiots over there how did they ever even get together and subjugate the indigenous peoples

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Hillary's reaction to this arousing turn of events is also that of her nation's people. :usa:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hillary could probably order someone to be murdered and suffering no consequences so I am going with sad tits Clinton.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Left: Thats how you look when you just motorboated someone.
Right: Thats how you look when you just been motorboated by someone 4 times your age. And same sex.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Poetic Justice posted:

Perhaps clean out your ears? But please, do not use Q tips that's not what they are for.

To apply topical anesthetic to your posts.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Zeluth posted:

To apply topical anesthetic to your posts.

Ah, well check this out

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Good point. I should quit while I'm ahead.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Zeluth posted:

Good point. I should quit while I'm ahead.

I enjoyed your post, personally

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

what does cleaning out one's ears have to do with reading a forum? Or are you just trying to help Zeluth with his/her hygiene, op?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Matey posted:

what does cleaning out one's ears have to do with reading a forum? Or are you just trying to help Zeluth with his/her hygiene, op?

hygiene is extremely important

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Poetic Justice posted:

hygiene is extremely important

You realize youre talking to goons here?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Yolomon Wayne posted:

You realize youre talking to goons here?

I was just reminding myself

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
HC has some absolutely terrifying camera smiles in her repertoire.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I like it when girls show off their nice body parts, especially nipples on their boobs.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
hillary looks like a woman palpatine

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
fucks sake, I thought that was a bonefide princess

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

The Biscuit posted:

fucks sake, I thought that was a bonefide princess

She's not?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I find Zionism profoundly unattractive.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

nice tit post mate cheers

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Looks like the old one is the reason the young one has hard nipples and a violated pleading look in her eyes.

COUGARS. CRAVE. KITTENS.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hillary could probably order someone to be murdered and suffering no consequences so I am going with sad tits Clinton.

Natalie is Israeli so she probably supports dropping white phosphorus bombs onto Palestinian children.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

love juicy brets

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

City of Tampa posted:

Natalie is Israeli so she probably supports dropping white phosphorus bombs onto Palestinian children.

Nah, the new thing is choking kids to death. It's much more personal and exhilarating.

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
OW!!! My eye. I have half a mind to sue I could have been severely debilitated by that sweater meat.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Those nipples could really be bigger

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
impossible to masterbate to that image

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

impossible to masterbate to that image

For you maybe

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

City of Tampa posted:

I'll still whack it to her. Maybe feel a lil' bad but it won't prevent me from pounding that pud.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Node posted:

I like it when girls show off their nice body parts, especially nipples on their boobs.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
oh cool two bigoted pieces of poo poo

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
but yea nippers are good poo poo

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

and clinton is a murderer i heard?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Bill is certainly a murderer. He killed all those children and left their remains on that blue dress

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

bill slays pussy on the reg

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
expected to see hilldawgs nips, left disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

thats QUEEN Amidala you loving MORAN

• Locked thread