Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I think it's hosed up that raw chicken can kill you.

What are some things you think are hosed up?

Ratjaculation posted:

i think its hosed up that killer whales are actually a type of children

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I think it's really hosed up how much I want to know what the end of a

I think it's hosed up that you quoted me above where I said it so now people can read what I said before I said it. I mean, what the gently caress? I'm a time creator

afeelgoodpoop posted:

fruits basically just another form of mensa.

A misanthrope posted:

how about this op? this hosed up enough for you? this pug is going to eat all this food and horribly poo poo all over the carpet?

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i think it's hosed up that people post images herre

thathonkey posted:

I think it's hosed up that we have never been able to successfully work together as a race in a global, sustainable fashionable sense and it is this tremendous failure that will be our downfall that ultimately causes us to go extinct the steam engine despite our vast technological and social accomplishments and we'll just be an unremembered blink in the eternity of all time

A misanthrope posted:

Your feet sweat 20 yards per year.

When you are smelling something that means molecules from that something are in your condom.

Smoothie King will soon fail and we will all starve to death or be killed by the 1 percent's robot army.

Nefarious posted:

i think it's hosed up that if we ate our own parents we'd never ever run out of food but people keep telling me not to eat my own parents meanwhile millions of people are starving

Universe Master posted:

it's hosed up we're never going to get off and our species will die long before the sun explodes

afeelgoodpoop posted:

its hosed up that i go to work everyday i thnik i will show them all the real power i can wield

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i think it's fuckedu p that all day breakfast is still called breakfast wtf that's not even what that word means. gently caress off Arby's

Romes128 posted:

It's hosed up that trannies think they're regular people and not someone with a psychological disorder that they need weak professional help for.

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Sep 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I also think it's hosed up that there is an amoeba that will eat your brain if you drink the "wrong" kind of water.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i think its hosed up that killer whales are actually a type of dolphin

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I think it's hosed up how delicious fat is

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Ratjaculation posted:

i think its hosed up that killer whales are actually a type of dolphin

that is really hosed up and im gonna add that to the op

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think it's really hosed up how much I want to know what the end of a sentence

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

I think it's really hosed up how much I want to know what the end of a sentence

that's also really hosed up and added to the op

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Before anyone else replies, please make sure to check the op

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think it's hosed up that you quoted me above where I said it so now people can read what I said before I said it. I mean, what the gently caress? You can't screw around with time like that.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

I think it's hosed up that you quoted me above where I said it so now people can read what I said before I said it. I mean, what the gently caress? You can't screw around with time like that.

:agreed:

added to the op

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
fruits basically just another form of menses.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
op i think this is hosed up + racist somehow

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

afeelgoodpoop posted:

fruits basically just another form of menses.

that's really hosed up added

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

op i think this is hosed up + racist somehow

Well, that's not that hosed up, but check the op tomorrow. . . who knows what tomorrow will bring?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

how about this op? this hosed up enough for you? this pug is going to die horribly and get ate

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

how about this op? this hosed up enough for you? this pug is going to die horribly and get ate

that is hosed up added to the op

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
maybe if he hadn't been so naughty he wouldn't be cooked to death, i wonder if anyone ever asked him that???

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i think it's hosed up that people post herre

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Poetic Justice posted:

maybe if he hadn't been so naughty he wouldn't be cooked to death, i wonder if anyone ever asked him that???

that pug committed hate crimes

he died ranting about jews

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

A misanthrope posted:

Please don't appropriate chinese culture.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Your feet sweat 20 liters per year.

When you are smelling something that means molecules from that something are in your nose.

Capitalism will soon fail and we will all starve to death or be killed by the 1 percent's robot army.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I think it's hosed up that we have never been able to successfully work together as a species in a global, sustainable fashion and it is this tremendous failure that will be our downfall that ultimately causes us to go extinct despite our vast technological and social accomplishments and we'll just be an unremembered blink in the eternity of all time

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i think it's hosed up that people post herre

added to the op

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

thathonkey posted:

I think it's hosed up that we have never been able to successfully work together as a species in a global, sustainable fashion and it is this tremendous failure that will be our downfall that ultimately causes us to go extinct despite our vast technological and social accomplishments and we'll just be an unremembered blink in the eternity of all time

that is really deep and I haven't vetted it, but I'm gonna ad it to the op blind

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i think it's hosed up that if we ate our own poo poo we'd never ever run out of food but people keep telling me not to eat my own poo poo meanwhile millions of people are starving

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

Your feet sweat 20 liters per year.

When you are smelling something that means molecules from that something are in your nose.

Capitalism will soon fail and we will all starve to death or be killed by the 1 percent's robot army.

These are all scientific facts, added

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

it's hosed up we're never going to get off this rock and our species will die long before the sun explodes

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Nefarious posted:

i think it's hosed up that if we ate our own poo poo we'd never ever run out of food but people keep telling me not to eat my own poo poo meanwhile millions of people are starving

This is hosed up and true so I added it to the op

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Universe Master posted:

it's hosed up we're never going to get off this rock and our species will die long before the sun explodes

It's sad, but truly hosed up. Added.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I think it's hosed up that we only nearly nuked ourselves out of existence literally dozens and dozns times during the late 1940 through the-end of Cold War.

hosed up that we never succeeded.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
its hosed up that i go to work everyday and treat everybody nice but women ignore me and everyone treats me like a pushover i thnik i will show them all the real power i can wield

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

thathonkey posted:

I think it's hosed up that we only nearly nuked ourselves out of existence literally dozens and dozns times during the late 1940 through the-end of Cold War.

hosed up that we never succeeded.

This will have to wait for vetting until tomorrow, sry

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i think it's fuckedu p that all day breakfast is still called breakfast wtf that's not even what that word means. gently caress off mcdoanlds

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

afeelgoodpoop posted:

its hosed up that i go to work everyday and treat everybody nice but women ignore me and everyone treats me like a pushover i thnik i will show them all the real power i can wield

This is added to the OP because it's reality

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i think it's hosed up that all the fairy tale monsters died off except dwarves

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i think it's fuckedu p that all day breakfast is still called breakfast wtf that's not even what that word means. gently caress off mcdoanlds

:agreed: added

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
It's hosed up that trannies think they're regular people and not someone with a psychological disorder that they need of seek professional help for.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Romes128 posted:

It's hosed up that trannies think they're regular people and not someone with a psychological disorder that they need of seek professional help for.

This is added by default

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Nefarious posted:

i think it's hosed up that all the fairy tale monsters died off except dwarves

You are in the waiting room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

fukced up: