Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hi i just saw the movie the den and ithought it was prett. cool and i liked it. i like to watch a good horror movies some times, so can anyone please recoomend to me a good horror movie. if you suggest a movie i can see f i can watch\ the move then i can watch it. thanks for

ive seen some other movies that i liked, i liked banshee chapter and i liked [rec] and i liked oculus i like it when a supernatural thing is tried to be understand and documented and things like this . please let me know if you think of a movie i might enjoy!@ thanks

if you want maybe we can talk about some movies here. if you like other movies but not horrors maybe we can talk abotu those movies here. there are some other movies that are not horror movies and i like those movies too but i like bhorror movies a lot too and some that arent horror as well. thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i havent seen this movie

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

i havent seen this movie

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
never seen it never heard of it never read the op

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the what? the pen?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
if you like horror id suggest my little pony .. plenty of horror

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the what? the pen?

the penis mightier

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
you get a skillpoint for clearing it

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i always kill metzger

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
pearl harbor: why did the japs want to steal americas pearls anyway? maybe they need them to power mechas / lasers or to make godzillas

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I liked Banshee Chapter. The Conspiracy does the same sort of thing with referencing info from conspiracies that turned out to be true and is also pretty good.
The Innocents is on Youtube for free though, OP. That's a Truman Capote screenplay, so you should probably watch that.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I saw the Den. I don't remember anything about it. My favourite found footage type movie is Yellow Brick Road but most people hate it and think it's stupid.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

i havent seen this movie

same

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Nefarious posted:

never seen it never heard of it never read the op

i didnt read the iop either

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the what? the pen?

the penis mi... oh nvm

mAlfunkti0n posted:

if you like horror id suggest my little pony .. plenty of horror

thats the bad kind of horror. im not going to watch my pony

Frostwerks posted:

you get a skillpoint for clearing it

yes, i forgot

Nefarious posted:

i always kill metzger

same, i think i cant remember its been a long time.

Nation posted:

pearl harbor: why did the japs want to steal americas pearls anyway? maybe they need them to power mechas / lasers or to make godzillas

i dont know. once though i was at work and someone had to dig a hole and i made a joke about how he might find some kind of precious mineral down there it wasnt that great of a joke but other people joined in and said other things, and one guy said that he might find a pearl and we all laughed and laughed. i look back on that day with fondness. i dont do manual labour any more though now i clean floors and i dont dig holes very often. you might say my life is the true horrormovie

Das Boo posted:

I liked Banshee Chapter. The Conspiracy does the same sort of thing with referencing info from conspiracies that turned out to be true and is also pretty good.
The Innocents is on Youtube for free though, OP. That's a Truman Capote screenplay, so you should probably watch that.

i am preloading it now, thanks! ill say what i think later unless this gets to the second page then ill feel like i shouldnt really bump it but well see. also we're friends now

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I saw the Den. I don't remember anything about it. My favourite found footage type movie is Yellow Brick Road but most people hate it and think it's stupid.

if most people hate it i'll probably like it because im contrary and a bit stupid so ill check it out THANK

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

S

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

different

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Spooky movie pals. :):hf::)

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I thought this wasg onna be a thread about your den / someone's goon den. But nope.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Has anyone played or seen Until Dawn? Its pretty good to watch at least.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Al Borland posted:

this actually sounds cool ill check it out some time. i dont mind watching interesting looking games that i wont be able t play as im really quite poor

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

lonesomedwarf posted:

this actually sounds cool ill check it out some time. i dont mind watching interesting looking games that i wont be able t play as im really quite poor

yeah its a PS4 game or I totally would have played it. The story follows like 6 or so obnoxious 20 somethings that are supposed to be teenagers at a ski lodge with a killer on the loose.

For the first half of the game I really found myself sympathizing with the killer wishing s/he would kill them all faster.

And then in the second half it turns into Nolan North in Uncharted.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Al Borland posted:

I watched a complete playthrough and I'd like to see another to know how real the weight of your choices is. In my defense, I do a poo poo-ton of computer work and playlists of things that don't require my full attention are a grand accompaniment.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Al Borland posted:

yeah its a PS4 game or I totally would have played it. The story follows like 6 or so obnoxious 20 somethings that are supposed to be teenagers at a ski lodge with a killer on the loose.

For the first half of the game I really found myself sympathizing with the killer wishing s/he would kill them all faster.

And then in the second half it turns into Nolan North in Uncharted.

youre going to have to recommend a video because all i see is pewdiepie and im not watching that. ive never played uncharted so i dont understand that reference

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Das Boo posted:

I watched a complete playthrough and I'd like to see another to know how real the weight of your choices is. In my defense, I do a poo poo-ton of computer work and playlists of things that don't require my full attention are a grand accompaniment.

Its basically people dying that's really the only difference. There's all these cutsie stats but none of them matter. So its a load of poo poo.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont know. once though i was at work and someone had to dig a hole and i made a joke about how he might find some kind of precious mineral down there it wasnt that great of a joke but other people joined in and said other things, and one guy said that he might find a pearl and we all laughed and laughed. i look back on that day with fondness. i dont do manual labour any more though now i clean floors and i dont dig holes very often. you might say my life is the true horrormovie

dig in man, it will get better

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Horror movies are too scary I prefer comedy like Superbad! or The New Guy

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i have no seen the den but i like the horror movies i was p disappointed in the descent because everyone talked it up and it was p bad imo and then the book was a big fuggin nerdlinger recreating underground society where mommy and daddy can't shut off his ps3 whenev they want

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

lonesomedwarf posted:

hi i just saw the movie the den and ithought it was prett. cool and i liked it. i like to watch a good horror movies some times, so can anyone please recoomend to me a good horror movie. if you suggest a movie i can see f i can watch\ the move then i can watch it. thanks for

ive seen some other movies that i liked, i liked banshee chapter and i liked [rec] and i liked oculus i like it when a supernatural thing is tried to be understand and documented and things like this . please let me know if you think of a movie i might enjoy!@ thanks

if you want maybe we can talk about some movies here. if you like other movies but not horrors maybe we can talk abotu those movies here. there are some other movies that are not horror movies and i like those movies too but i like bhorror movies a lot too and some that arent horror as well. thanks!

watch jacob's ladder

horror classic

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

A misanthrope posted:

watch jacob's ladder

horror classic

One of the best.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

A misanthrope posted:

watch jacob's ladder

horror classic

o my god a kickboxing dummy is on the fritz again

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

jacob's ladder owns i watched session 9 and really hated it but so many people like it idgi are they just into asbestos removal

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm surprised that came out as late as it did. It has a 70's horror movie undercurrent where you can be looking at the most benign imagery, but your brain is screaming that something in it is wrong.

Paranoia, that's a good word for it.

e: On Jacob's Ladder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
watch Cronenberg's "The Fly" starring Jeff Goldblum

probably best horror movie ever made

• Locked thread