Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Keg posted:

IF YOU PRINT OUT A PHOTOGRAPH OF WHAT YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE AND SHOW IT TO YOUR BARBER, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO REPLICATE IT.

PERSONALLY, I LEARNED THE TERMS THAT BARBERS AND STYLISTS USE TO DESCRIBE HAIR STYLING. THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU WANT YOUR HAIR PARTED ON THE SIDE, FADED UP RELATIVELY LOW AND GRADUALLY ON THE SHORT SIDE, AND THEN AN UNDERCUT ON THE OTHER SIDE WITH THE HAIR CURTAINED OVER, WITH YOUR SIDES AND BACK BUZZED DOWN TO A #1. ASK THEM TO USE A STRAIGHT RAZOR TO MAKE THE PART REALLY STAND OUT, TOO. THEN JUST PUT SOME POMADE IN IT, LIKE LAYRITE, AND COMB IT BACK AND TO THE SIDE. YOU PROBABLY WANT TO USE SOME HEAT AS WELL TO MAKE IT REALLY NICE AND STRAIGHT, BECAUSE THAT LOOK IS MUCH BETTER WITH STRAIGHT HAIR INSTEAD OF WAVY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Ok I got my swishy hair cut. Looks good. I guess it looks weird to me because I've never had my hair like this and I am so used to seeing myself with different hair.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIGN BEHIND HIS HEAD, GBS. :)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I thnk ur capslock is on buddy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nothing gets by nooner

cant boon the noon!!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i was watching boardwalk empire the other day and that jarmes darmody guy kind of has the hipster cut goin:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Xaris posted:

undercuts actually own.

lol

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
congrats on your faggy macklemore hair op

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
undercut is great if you base your entire aesthetic on fads

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

thathonkey posted:

undercut is great if you base your entire aesthetic on fads
being cool has always been cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i have a shaved head and a full beard so when i go to the barber i just say "rick ross me" and he knows exactly what to do. he also charges like $30 for that so i guess you could say i'm BLOWIN MONEY FAST LOL

• Locked thread