Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
it looks like it's always the same poo poo based on the cover

drooling over celebrities, some fad diet and a list of sex moves that aren't v graphic

what is the appeal of this magazine and who buys it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Pretty much all magazines reprint the same thing every couple months, OP.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I like to read the sex tips and i get a boner

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
A cosmopolitan, or informally a cosmo, is a cocktail made with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and freshly squeezed or sweetened lime juice.

Main alcohol: Vodka
Ingredients: 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice, 1 oz Cranberry juice, 1/2 oz Cointreau, 1 1/2 oz Vodka Citron
Preparation: Add all ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and double strain into large cocktail glass. Garnish with lime wheel.
Served: Straight up; without ice
Standard garnish: Lime wedge, Lemon slice
Drinkware: Cocktail glass

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
At least it has more substance than The Economist

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I always see it in your mom's bathroom.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
"I found a box with cigarettes and a cosmopolitan under his bed"

"... How does John know how to make a cosmopolitan"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
100 Poorly Thought Out Sexual Moves

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I found a magazine entitled "WWD" and appreciate its paper stock, but why my mail box?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

women op

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
the only thing starting with the phrase "Cosmo" that I like is Carl "Sega Genesis" Sagan's Cosmos and Notorious ND-T's version of it

Cosmo Kramer is a frumpy rear end in a top hat

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWPNxSD9YNY

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im always reading it evvery day

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
this guy:

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Old people.

Who the gently caress buys magazines anymore? poo poo is retarded and so wasteful.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

tfw when you somebody makes you a "cosmo" and its just vodka and cranberry juice

smh

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I liked their sex tip where they told girls to put a donut around the guys dick and eat it off.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
19 Ways to Get Your Husband to gently caress You Instead of his Secretary for the First Time in a Decade

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Their sex tips are never, "Suck his dick until he cums, then swallow the cum it's water and you're lost in the Sahara and dying of thirst." That would free up so much space for more ads. It's really a win-win for everyone involved.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
I think it's 12-year-olds and younger teens. It's written at a lower reading level than magazines like In Style. And who else would believe those sex tips will Drive Your Man Wild?

Mad Monk posted:

Garnish with lime wheel.

Standard garnish: Lime wedge, Lemon slice
Well which is it? Is this rear end in a top hat saying I'm not good enough for the standard garnish?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont really read it but this latest issue caught my eye while I was in line at the market

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Women who love The Patriarchy, op.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
place vice grips on he balls and then put a bottle of rice wine vinegar in him rear end and start slobbin on ya man knob like that one grapefruit vaccum cleaner blow job lady also dont forget sometimes your guy like him nipples sanded with a good coarse 80 grit sandpaper

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Absolute Lithops posted:

Well which is it? Is this rear end in a top hat saying I'm not good enough for the standard garnish?

Look into the mirror and say to yourself "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me." Then go with the lime wheel, you'll gain self confidence and you will gradually learn not fear stressful situations such as this one.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

quote:

"Hold his penis in one hand and lightly slap it with the other… you can tap it back and forth like you're volleying a tennis ball and lightly pinch the skin on his shaft and testicles. Many women make the mistake of being too gentle."

"Take his shaft between your open palms and tap it back and forth, almost like you're volleying a tennis ball. The quick movements are a fun way to wake up his nerves."

"Firmly hold the bottom of his shaft in one hand and slowly push it towards the base. (Imagine you're pushing his penis into his body)."

"Tickle his feet with your nipples: climb on top of him in reverse cowgirl position, then bend over until your nipples reach the tops of his feet."

"As you're eating dinner together, say something X-rated like, 'See how I'm devouring this piece of meat? That's how I'm going to devour you.'"

"Give him a beer facial — the combination of the egg white and the yeast in the hops hydrates and improves skin elasticity… but you can just tell him that your lips can't resist his delicious, beer-flavored face."

:wink:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Office sluts.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

Office sluts.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Making fun of Cosmo makes standing in the checkout lane at the grocery store a little bit more tolerable.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

"Hey babe watch me eat this banana . im gonna pretend its your dick"

*gags on banana and pukes up the spaghetti-Os she just ate*

"oooooooooh yeeeeeeeah baby you like that?"

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Reading that just turned me gay.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
one trick to spice up your love life: go gay

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
The sort of girl who reads cosmo doesn't actually know who or what she is until she has done a quiz on it and counted her score on her phone's calculator

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nooner posted:

I dont really read it but this latest issue caught my eye while I was in line at the market

:chanpop:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pee in his butt until it's full, then melt a spice candle slowly around the rim, then drip into the middle, placing a coarse piece of twine in the middle, making a nice seal of fragrant wax, and make him hold the piss enema in until you're both ready to climax, then pull the plug to spice up your relationship!

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Zeroisanumber posted:

Office sluts.

that's glamour

not that cosmo chicks can't be slutty they're just a degree or two more coy about it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Socks with heels, the new sophisticated fall fashions are casual and sophisticated.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:quig:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

:derp:

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Matey posted:

"Hey babe watch me eat this banana . im gonna pretend its your dick"

*gags on banana and pukes up the spaghetti-Os she just ate*

"oooooooooh yeeeeeeeah baby you like that?"
Thank you for reminding me of Interior Semiotics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

knew a girl who got it just to draw over the models with sharpie. i feel like it was an early warning for how she acts now.

• Locked thread