Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Mad Monk posted:

Look into the mirror and say to yourself "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me." Then go with the lime wheel, you'll gain self confidence and you will gradually learn not fear stressful situations such as this one.
ok I'll try. I'll see about posting a trip report later.

:synpa:

Absolute Lithops fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Sep 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Old people.

Who the gently caress buys magazines anymore? poo poo is retarded and so wasteful.

i dunno, reading an issue or two could help you shore up your female cred, no?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Horniest Manticore posted:

i dunno, reading an issue or two could help you shore up your female cred, no?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Absolute Lithops posted:

Thank you for reminding me of Interior Semiotics

And thank you for reminding me of interior crocodile alligator i drive a chevrolet movie theater

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Matey posted:

And thank you for reminding me of interior crocodile alligator i drive a chevrolet movie theater

Yesssss

https://youtu.be/q_qUiytLYRc

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Matey posted:

Women who love The Patriarchy, op.

fun fact I went to college with a girl who was a stereotype of a PC word cop, like literally tried to critique someone for hetero-normative language for using "Go straight ahead" in directions.
A friend told me she writes for cosmo now, totally dismantling the system from the inside and not just a giant sell out.

• Locked thread