Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Gatekeeper posted:

jesus was basically dad gay only without the legit funny sense of humor

Does...does that mean Jesus hates me too??

): ): ):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

:synpa:

Does...does that mean Jesus hates me too??

): ): ):
yay i'm happy today

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

symbolic posted:

i post here because i have to see nooner's ava at least once a day to keep me happy

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

also felt that way about socal vegan's av when it was jiggly rainbow chicken butt

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I like the goons that are at least slightly funny and not uptight jerks.

It's nice to see things are almost back to GBS 0.1, it was kinda boring and not really funny once the dark times of Ozma and Ice Queen (or whatever her name was) came. This whole thread would probably be banned cause you put whore in the title back then.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I like the goons that are at least slightly funny and not uptight jerks.

It's nice to see things are almost back to GBS 0.1, it was kinda boring and not really funny once the dark times of Ozma and Ice Queen (or whatever her name was) came. This whole thread would probably be banned cause you put whore in the title back then.

Those were very bad times. I did not post back then cause 9/10 things I post would have gotten me banned lol

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Nooner posted:

Those were very bad times. I did not post back then cause 9/10 things I post would have gotten me banned lol

Same, it was weird to see when the whole thing slowly started happening too. Hell, I really just started posting within the last year or so myself and I've had a account since '04 and lurked since '00.

The coverage that dude did of Hurricane Katrina during that time was really nice though.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

boy am i glad i wasn't around for SJW GBS

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Sauer posted:

Eww, mutilated dicks are gross. Jeus is gross.

So you have an uncut dick full of dick cheese?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Sauer posted:

The best part about jesus is you just have to say you believe in him and he'll forgive you on behalf of everyone you've wronged. you can be as lovely a person as you like and no one can say poo poo about it because jeezus.

Like that goddamn clerk in Kentucky who had four marriages and kids out of wedlock coz she's a born-again apostolic moron

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

fyodor posted:

haha dad gay isnt funny wtf

he's funny enough that I have a man-crush on him

he does good work

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

U broke my tables again and gave my son a seizure mothe fucke

Have y no respecc 4ore the esabelds amingst u...

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Nooner posted:

And that's why I never posted until this June, even though I registered in '04.

I've always been That Robot, despite what a bay thinks.

naem
May 29, 2011

He's the only begotten son of God, he's pretty humble honestly when you think about it

I mean, his dad is the ceo of the universe. His stepdad had a job all lined up for him in the carpentry business too.

Instead he code a life of hanging with his bros. all his followers were sinners and prostitutes, they'd just get wasted and like talk about eh meaning of life all day. Kept pissing off the cops too and didn't call his dad to bail him out or anything.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

naem posted:

He's the only begotten son of God, he's pretty humble honestly when you think about it

I mean, his dad is the ceo of the universe. His stepdad had a job all lined up for him in the carpentry business too.

Instead he code a life of hanging with his bros. all his followers were sinners and prostitutes, they'd just get wasted and like talk about eh meaning of life all day. Kept pissing off the cops too and didn't call his dad to bail him out or anything.

He's like that really cool guy that had rich parents but didn't flaunt it almost.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dad gay bad do what

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nooner posted:

poo poo got weirder and weirder and less cool and i stopped posting for a long time, and then all of a sudden i came back and it was like a fun party with great people who made me feel completely at ease, soothing gentle funny jokesters with velvety voices and iron dicks

nooner im lookin at you bud :)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

naem posted:

he's a super bitchy queen who requires people literally follow him around 24/7 and listen to whatever verbal diarrhea dribbles out of his mouth. did i mention how bitchy he is? omg you guys just dont get it!! *pouts* *curses a tree for no good reason*

i get that he was trying to find his own identity in the shadow of his way more successful father. in the end he chose to go the route that all spoiled rich kids go: self-destruction.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Can I get an example of dad gays comedy here? Trying to see the appeal

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SpaceAceJase posted:

dad gay. so what simulator 2015 posted:

All millennials do is look at their phones.

and then gbs sucks his dick

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

SpaceAceJase posted:

that fax machine thread was literally brillaint

also had me thinkin he might have been a murderer until the real murderer was found self-murdered

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

correct

this is approaching like 70+% of the christians in the US (but really this type of thinking and acting is true for the majority of people that align themselves with any one of the big 3 religions)

if you're an rear end in a top hat and you think it's ok because your weak rear end baby religion tells you you can just say you're sorry each sunday and be good, you're an rear end in a top hat and to think that you're somehow justified because of some old words or whatever makes you exponentially more of an rear end in a top hat

Sorry to distract gay dad chat, but what is the 3rd religion in the "big 3?" I'm assuming Islam is #2, but Judaism isn't really a big religion. There are a microscopic amount of people who practice it, globally. What is the 3rd biggest religion anyway? Hindu?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

and then gbs sucks his dick

Yeah but what about that cool grill dude

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dethkon posted:

Sorry to distract gay dad chat, but what is the 3rd religion in the "big 3?" I'm assuming Islam is #2, but Judaism isn't really a big religion. There are a microscopic amount of people who practice it, globally. What is the 3rd biggest religion anyway? Hindu?

#3 is sports

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Praise Brady

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nooner posted:

if dadgay is jesus...

...nooner is his father in heaven our god the one and only

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

you shouldn't talk about me like that :blush:

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Nooner posted:

Praise Brady

Tannehil is my anti-Christ to your Brady with the deflated balls. The schism begins.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Gatekeeper posted:

poo poo got weirder and weirder and less cool and i stopped posting for a long time, and then all of a sudden i came back and it was like a fun party with great people who made me feel completely at ease, soothing gentle funny jokesters with velvety voices and iron dicks

nooner im lookin at you bud :)

Don't worry bud I am here to gently caress that up. :cool:

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm pretty sure the #1 is Jedi at this point

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Walking on water...

More like ultimate SLIP N' SLIDE BRAAAHHH!!'

:iamafag:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Walking on water...

More like ultimate SLIP N' SLIDE BRAAAHHH!!'

:iamafag:

:staredog:

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I'm willing to bet there is some funny stuff in the gnostic stuff.

I had to read the infancy narratives of Thomas in my Catholic high school. It was pretty dull; all I remember is a story where Jesus simply changed the lengths of wooden planks to whatever Joseph needed at the moment, that was pretty cool of him.

Oh and something about a kid falling off a roof and splatting, Jesus continuing to play giving no damns, then only bringing him back to life so he could say Jesus didn't do it.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i found this post because I had to use google to search the forums because I lost my plat 'cause of ralp and I have no intention of buying it again what with these tumultuous times we're going through but i just want to say that basically everything every one of you has said is true and praise be with you

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

jesus didn't just get virgin born but also virgin killed that sucka never banged anyone what a loser hahaha

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I bet Jesus was a major manwhore, seems like wasn't much to do in one's leisure time in the ancient world aside from fight, gently caress and farm. I thought lot of imperial empires mainly expanded to keep their people busy during the non-farming months.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
gently caress Cool Buff Man.

That fucker acted like GBS 2.0 until the change, then he ran away 'cause he wasn't unique anymore.

gently caress him.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
holy poo poo i think this guy just broke western civilization

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

in case any of you losers don't get it the earth sucks and you can have it since all the real ballers will be up in the vip lounge (heaven) buying bottles and doing lines and banging sluts

• Locked thread