Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Truly impressive numbers for one day 12 separate shootings and 9 dead. Those weekly stats too bro 51 shootings and 17 dead from sunday until today and you still have a whole day to stack the points up. Good thing they have all those gun laws to protect the innocent people of Chicago or it might be bad there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3UEx7bQe9o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I've lived here for four years and I haven't been shot even once

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xaV-u7-pTA

shiksa posted:

Pussy

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Dayum, there were no shooting deaths in Dallas today maybe its because guns are 100% legal

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i wish the op was shot

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

shiksa posted:

must be nice to live on the north side

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
with a needle full of vaccines so hed live longe and not die of hortibble diseases

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Dayum, there were no shooting deaths in Dallas today maybe its because guns are 100% legal

You have to be really sure you want to shoot someone in Dallas since there's a great chance of a reversal of fortune

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

CHIRAQ BABY WE OUT HERE

(Im not really out there though)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
At least it's still half of the early 90s murder rate but drat. I'm completely ignorant about crime in Chicago besides the whole Al Capone saga, what's going on there that's causing this?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
How long until Chicago is depleted of black people ? Can their birthrate even keep up with this slaughter ?

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Funky See Funky Do posted:

At least it's still half of the early 90s murder rate but drat. I'm completely ignorant about crime in Chicago besides the whole Al Capone saga, what's going on there that's causing this?

Crime and corruption never went away just because Al Capone's dick rotted off?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Decebal posted:

Can their birthrate even keep up with this slaughter ?
um

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Savings Coupon posted:

Crime and corruption never went away just because Al Capone's dick rotted off?

I don't expect that it would. I'm asking who is fighting who? Which gangs are at war? Who are the major players in these gangs? What are they at war over? Was there a particular incident that sparked a rise in violence or has it slowly boiled up to this point? Is there actually a new crisis at all because the numbers I'm looking at tell me the murder rate is steady or dropping.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
:D GoonGratulations :D

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

gonna move to chicago and open a mortuary :homebrew:

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

I don't expect that it would. I'm asking who is fighting who? Which gangs are at war? Who are the major players in these gangs? What are they at war over? Was there a particular incident that sparked a rise in violence or has it slowly boiled up to this point? Is there actually a new crisis at all because the numbers I'm looking at tell me the murder rate is steady or dropping.

sneak twitter dissing

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the people who really deserve it, the celebrators of degeneracy, never get held accountable for causing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2z0k5xYDAw

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Isn't it just gang members dying though ? How cares about those guys, they're human trash. Let them kill each other until they're gone

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
thought this was gonna be about the band chicago's tour with earth, wind, & fire way to disappoint op

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*watches everyone be shot around them*
*reelects democrat Rahm Emanuel*
*nothing changes but will still vote for him again*

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
It's loving hot!

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It's loving hot!

how are things in nitecrew?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Well it used to be the Crips and the Bloods, but they're old-school. These days it's mostly just old rivalries between the Westside GDI forces against the Eastside Brotherhood of Nod.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I dont blame the black people, i blame the whites for letting guns be legal. They should of known better.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I dont blame the black people, i blame the whites for letting guns be legal. They should of known better.

Letting blacks and guns both be free. Not sure how it took us this long to figure out.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

4outof5 posted:

Truly impressive numbers for one day 12 separate shootings and 9 dead. Those weekly stats too bro 51 shootings and 17 dead from sunday until today and you still have a whole day to stack the points up. Good thing they have all those gun laws to protect the innocent people of Chicago or it might be bad there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3UEx7bQe9o

Bro its bonus point friday. Its gonna be all hell in chiraq! IM LOVIN IT.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Chicago, like a beach, is full of empty shells

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

black people cannot handle the responsibility of gun ownership lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

black people cannot handle the responsibility of gun ownership lol

how's that micropenis treating you?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the Cubs won

good day for Chicago

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

proof of concept posted:

how's that micropenis treating you?

this was so hilarious the first 10,000 or so times friend but it's starting to wear thin time to move on i'm afraid

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

kindermord posted:

this was so hilarious the first 10,000 or so times friend but it's starting to wear thin time to move on i'm afraid

do you have one too or something/

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

proof of concept posted:

do you have one too or something/

haha you got me lol

don't get me wrong it's really the funniest thing i've seen on the forums in years i mean poo poo man i was in third grade once too ya know but maybe give it a rest so we don't burn out the comedy classics

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Decebal posted:

Can their birthrate even keep up with this slaughter ?

yes

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Micropenis boy is on the edge of a babydick metldown

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
my micropenis aka pinky the 3rd is totally failure at it's evolved function and this is a cool thing to make fun of about people like gimpy legs or facial deformities.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
this bullshit doesn't happen on the north side

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I've lived here for seven years and ive only shot like one dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Never been to Chicago aside from the airports. Sounds kind of hairy over there.

• Locked thread