Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

If you can read this Sarah Palin's dick must have fallen out of my mouth. Please return it to it's proper position.

Cyber Sandwich posted:

Sign me up folks. Let's kill them with graphics.
My ign is Dank Disciple@milkmonkey.

any ,#nnnn at the end there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gallipoli
Apr 27, 2004

Not the Italian city. No one cares about the Italian city.
Snug Harbor@gallipoli@2527 here looking to join the guild sure why not

too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

You think you're looking at me through some window, when all you're really doing is looking in a mirror.
Kat Goldwonder@omgroland

I played this game two years ago maybe and I reinstalled it because I make bad choices but I would like to make the good choice of joining goon guilds.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
Anyone else still playing this on PS4?

If so, I'm able to recruit people into The Select Few if they want, fairly cool guild in an alliance that includes The Filthy Casuals. Working on the second boon right now, and with the lead alliance guild's stronghold can do pretty much anything but mastercrafting. PM me here or in mail in game Venn Daikon@j232000 if you want in.

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
I've been doing the Bruenor Battlehammer Sword Coast quests lately and was sent to the chasm on the last daily when I noticed that the bounty vendors there are selling packs with enchantments for 52 silver instead of 40 whatever bounty tokens to me? (Bounty profession bag, bounty enchantment satchels etc). A quick check of the auction house shows people selling stacks of hundreds of these, is this a known glitch? This is tons of refinement points per pack considering it's bought with regular gold, but I feel like they might ban you for abusing this.

Minsky
May 23, 2001

I've been getting back into this game casually and wouldn't mind a PC guild invite:

Hecate@Minsky

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Just downloaded this on PS4 - if I want to play a tanky caster type, what class / build should I go?

Nissir
Apr 23, 2007
Man with no Title
Haven't played this in forever, I have 3 bloody accounts with a level 40 cleric as the highest level character for who knows what reason.

Is there a solid solo class build out there or is this mostly a group and hope for the best type of mmo?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I haven't played the game in a long old while because i quit it and the old regulars aren't posting either. So like at this point I expect all anyone can say is good luck, have fun. But like maybe invest your time in a game with an endgame that's less about abusing you or get to max level with whatever tickles your fancy and then leave spending nothing.

Offhand paladin on being tanky while casting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
We have like 10 people from our goon associated space guild (EXE) playing this pretty regularly at the moment instead of following the mittaniswarm to delve. So if you want to play some neverwinter and not be completely solo shoot me a mail @nimaerd in game or on here.

Nissir posted:

Haven't played this in forever, I have 3 bloody accounts with a level 40 cleric as the highest level character for who knows what reason.

Is there a solid solo class build out there or is this mostly a group and hope for the best type of mmo?

Everyone in our group seems to be able to solo things well enough, the tank classes have it really simple because they can play in lazy mode (guardian fighter/paladin) while dps classes are generally faster but need to pay more attention. Clerics don't particulary excel solo but they do fine and they have the advantage of always being able to get into pubbie queues.

• Locked thread