Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

If you can read this Sarah Palin's dick must have fallen out of my mouth. Please return it to it's proper position.
could I get an invite for Morg Silver@psycholordling ... pc guild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

If you can read this Sarah Palin's dick must have fallen out of my mouth. Please return it to it's proper position.

Bert Roberge posted:

It says your handle's not found when I try to invite.

Have you completed all campaign quests up to the end of Neverdeath Graveyard?

There's some new anti-botting stuff that prevents players from doing much until then.

Send a mail to @istarin and I'll try to sort it out.

there is an hashtag and some numbers as well that I did not include.
I will look at it later and see if I can get it sorted..

cleric level 65 so I am past those quests.

edit
morg silver@psycholordling#7433

PsychoLordling fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Sep 26, 2016

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

so, I made it to level 70.
my hitpoints almost doubled once I started getting level 70 gear from the tradebar merchant getting close to 10k from each module.

guess the encounters in the stronghold will be easier with those extra 40-50 000 HP, not to mention grinding solo stuff

hope to see a couple more of you on the fields grinding influence in the near future.

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

Well, I have to say Something Lawful Guild on the PC platform could use some more activety.

I guess Goons playing seriously are in other Guilds with better boons?

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

Thranguy posted:

It's probably a lost cause, to be honest. We're too small and inactive to even be an appealing alliance member. (I'm keeping my alt in the leader chair, in case there's an improbable rush of people wanting to join up for some reason, but pretty much everyone who's at all active has left for somewhere with access to boons and Dragonflight.)

We might want to try to angle together into the same non-goon-run guild or the same alliance, if anyone has gotten to a recruiting level with one that has a decent enough culture, though.

not having access to those boons are quite an obstacle.

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

On the PC platform, would it be possible to lose that one alliance member guild so we can try to join an alliance that actually are capable of doing Dragonflights?

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

Anyone playing Neverwinter on PC on a regular basis?
Not seen anyone else around for weeks.

Threw an invite to Granbar yesterday. I will try to keep up with this thread in case more want to join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

Cyber Sandwich posted:

Sign me up folks. Let's kill them with graphics.
My ign is Dank Disciple@milkmonkey.

any ,#nnnn at the end there?

• Locked thread