Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
PIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nooner posted:

Phone posting right now so it would be a huge pain in the rear end, but pretend I just empty quoted you with a picture of your av in a very dismissive fashion

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

PIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bad rear end

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
looking at adolescent penis is not cool op

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
why would you post this thread? who knows,

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
op. kill urself.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

We all got together at my parents house to go swimming and my sister had her kids (aged 2 & 5) just swim in the nude. Kinda weird but whatevs :wtc:

Well I was trying to avoid looking at them but this loving kid was peeing all over the place so I ended up catching an eyeful of genitals. Wouldnt you know it, he was uncircumcised. I thought about asking about her decision to refrain from circumcising but I didnt.

What do you think goons? Would you circumcise your kids?

When I was 2 years old my younger brother was born and I was horrified by his uncircumcised penis. I had a recurring nightmare that I still remember about a witch with an uncut baby penis for a nose. I don't know if I was alarmed by the sight of a penis itself or the fact that it was uncircumcised.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
out of 100, what % of this incident was accident and what was on purpose/subconscious??

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I was unsure of the technique

you could just use the duggar method and kick your sister in the jaw

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I am not an African trying to avoid AIDs or a Jew trying to avoid jew hell so I am not circumcised.

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
I plan on removing ALL the unnecessary body parts from my children OP. I want them to be as efficient as possible in mind and body.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Demonachizer posted:

I am not an African trying to avoid AIDs or a Jew trying to avoid jew hell so I am not circumcised.

Gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
op please tell me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the phrase "eat fresh"

• Locked thread