Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its G*d drat delicious.

I'm making some sausage links and a big omelet with cheese and some peppers. Lots of hot sauce will be put on top.

I will also have some cottage cheese with tons of freshly ground pepper on top because its really good.

Sometimes I like to go full huevos rancheros but I lack the necessary guac/sour cream/beans tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

there's already a white trash thread

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I usually have dinner for breakfast but if I'm honest it's just a thinly veiled excuse to start drinking at 8am.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
raisin bran 24/7 sarajevo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I had pizza for breakfast the other day

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
you should try a breakfast skillet sometime it rules.

Sausage, potato, spinach, sliced cherry tomatoes, bell pepper done up in a skillet then throw two fried eggs on top.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Not since the discordians' Operation Mindfuck has there ever been more

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I made indian butter chicken. Did you just heat up eggs and a waffle wtf man

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I've been doing a low carb-high protein diet this week (and for the next two weeks) before my vacation!!!

No salad tonight as I am salad'd out tonight.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Nice I'm having pad kee mau

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
There's no wrong time for sausage

*eats sausage dip at open casket viewing and drops a lil' bit on grandma*

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Nooner posted:

Nice I'm having pad kee mau

its called 'drunken noodles' you scrub where did you get pad kau mee?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

gbaby posted:

its called 'drunken noodles' you scrub where did you get pad kau mee?

That is what it says on the menu :shrug:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You can also call it #118 according to the menu

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Know what's even better? Dinner for breakfast. The best breakfast food is breakfast tacos hands down but steak is an easy number 2.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
why do menus sometimes use numbering so high when theres not literally 100 other dishes

or do they actually have over 100 dishes there

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nathilus posted:

Know what's even better? Dinner for breakfast. The best breakfast food is breakfast tacos hands down but steak is an easy number 2.

I will eat a carne asada or chile relleno burrito for breakfast on occasion. its a pro move imho

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol I have no idea because they totes don't have over 100 things on the menu

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

it's all the secret menu items you fools

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
aren't breakfast tacos a breakfast food and not a dinner food? I could eat them at any time of day jw what you guys think

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Noice

I microwaved a few hot dogs for dinner, definitely not a pro tier choice like breakfast for dinner

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

gbaby posted:

aren't breakfast tacos a breakfast food and not a dinner food? I could eat them at any time of day jw what you guys think

I couldn't eat tacos anytime but I could literally eat sandwiches 3 times a day and be fine with it.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Full Metal Jackass posted:

it's all the secret menu items you fools

I ask for animal style at every restaurant I go to

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Chinatown posted:

No salad tonight as I am salad'd out tonight.

do yourself a favor and cut that garbage out of your diet altogether. salads are a waste of loving time

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

gbaby posted:

That's what I'm saying. The best breakfast food is a food intended for breakfast but the second best is steak, a dinner food. I guess I should have been more specific. Where I live there are places that specialize in breakfast tacos that close down by noon or so. You don't have to elucidate about breakfast tacos around here.

But for people who don't live as close to the border: breakfast tacos aren't just tacos for breakfast, they are made of different stuff. Instead of carne asada, for instance, you get chorizo and egg. Barbacoa is also considered breakfasty.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

gbaby posted:

I ask for animal style at every restaurant I go to

Same excpet doggystyle

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Fried egg on top of a 32oz steak for breakfast and dinner with bread

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
the common denominator in breakfast tacos is eggs cheese flour tortillas, then just put whatever else in it and fresh salsa or pico right before you eat it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nathilus posted:

That's what I'm saying. The best breakfast food is a food intended for breakfast but the second best is steak, a dinner food. I guess I should have been more specific. Where I live there are places that specialize in breakfast tacos that close down by noon or so. You don't have to elucidate about breakfast tacos around here.

But for people who don't live as close to the border: breakfast tacos aren't just tacos for breakfast, they are made of different stuff. Instead of carne asada, for instance, you get chorizo and egg. Barbacoa is also considered breakfasty.

Seriously tryna say that steak is not a breakfast food? Like this nigga here never heard of "steak and eggs" :o:

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I guess im a big pussy but i can't eat steak for breakfast, just gimme some oatmeal drat (or a breakfast taco)

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Nooner posted:

Seriously tryna say that steak is not a breakfast food? Like this nigga here never heard of "steak and eggs" :o:

Its arguable I guess but hopefully we can at least agree that steak is drat good for breakfast? I'm not lookin for any trouble.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ROFLburger posted:

do yourself a favor and cut that garbage out of your diet altogether. salads are a waste of loving time

hrm na a good cobb or greek salad is good poo poo

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Chinatown posted:

what cha no about da chicken ceasar salad dog

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nathilus posted:

Its arguable I guess but hopefully we can at least agree that steak is drat good for breakfast? I'm not lookin for any trouble.

Word :respek:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

I'm not a big Cobb man but Greek salad is God tier salad espec with lots of red onion and pepperocinis

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gbaby posted:

what cha no about da chicken ceasar salad dog

and that ya def

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
pasta, choice of greek salad dressing, black olives

live off of it

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Nooner posted:

I'm not a big Cobb man but Greek salad is God tier salad espec with lots of red onion and pepperocinis

I went to a cheesecake factory once and ordered the Cobb. It was the biggest, most sinful salad I've ever seen in my life. There must have been 2 pounds of cheese on that bitch. Pretty good IMO.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
I save leftovers from the occasional office breakfasts and craft them into an evening pre gym meal. Frugal and delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Chinatown posted:

Its G*d drat delicious.

I'm making some sausage links and a big omelet with cheese and some peppers. Lots of hot sauce will be put on top.

I will also have some cottage cheese with tons of freshly ground pepper on top because its really good.

Sometimes I like to go full huevos rancheros but I lack the necessary guac/sour cream/beans tonight.

omelets own with the cottage cheese on top. just a friendly dinner breakfast tip; have a great day

• Locked thread