Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Why would you do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic posted:

there's already a white trash thread
that was a good thread

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
This morning for the gf and I, I made omlettes with spinach, sausage, and gouda. Was pretty solid. I'll eat omelettes for lunch or dinner too occasionally but probably not today cause I have leftover bbq to snack on.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Smashmouth eat the dinner

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i am against megathreads but if someone would make a whitetrash.bmp thread that'd be p great.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Breakfast for dinner is great during football season bc the weather is cold and in the time between the afternoon game and the evening game you can whip up fluffey pancakes (tip: separate the eggs and use the yolks in the wet mix but whip the whites and fold them in right before you put them on the griddle) with fresh pecan syrup from scratch and some cheese and veggie omelettes and thick jalapeno cured bacon

And by the time of kickoff its all ready and you can stuff faces and by halftime you can lay around on the couch in a carb coma farting on each other

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My egg poaching game is strong.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

eggs and bacon and sausage for dinner then donuts for dessert GET ON MY LEVEL

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

My egg poaching game is strong.

eggs benedict for dinner with steamed asparagus and homemade hollandaise is loving peak breakfast for dinner drat i'm hungry now

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
plus it makes your pee smell good :twisted:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i agree with hangtown fry

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
all day breakfasts

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
had a 16 oz. sirloin and a bacon/sour cream baked potato at 5am

feelin' pretty good

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
quick question - does all beer count as breakfast, or only light beer?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Raw jalapeno sliced on an English muffin, cover with a thin layer of cheese and bake until thr cheese melts, maybe a little ham on top. That's a good dinner

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001

Putty posted:

breakfats for dinner... is it called Brinner?

Dickfast

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5774X2wQ9To

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

The Goatfather posted:

you goetta do what you goetta do

My breakfast is coffee with a little bit of whole milk. I eat cereal for dinner sometimes.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Mozi posted:

quick question - does all beer count as breakfast, or only light beer?

Ale is breakfast, lager is a side dish for lunch and dinner, as well as the midnight snack.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Dud Enfield post about spaghetti yet? I have that for breakfast sonetimes

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Breakfast for president

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
DONT DO IT OP

IM WARNING Y?OU

THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

For Your Health!
Sep 1, 2008

do not fear the ass
i guess technically you're still breaking a fast but it's just a small one after lunch so idk

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i work overnights so i am one of those loving nightwalker weirdos, and we love brinner, but since i am up all night i eat it at the normal time

cant go too heavy though. save the six eggs and two pounds of bacon blowout for the weekend

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Throw your meats and vaj in a hot skillet (spinach and diced ham is the poo poo for example) cook it up. Turn off heat. Scramble a dozen eggs and toss it in there. Throw it in oves at 400 or something gently caress I dunno for like 8 minutes and BLAMMO you got yourself fritatas.

Serves 8. 2 if you're a fatso.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just eat Kvarg for breakfast, i dont know what its called in english

its basically a white protein slurry

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
not semen

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Jonny 290 posted:

i work overnights so i am one of those loving nightwalker weirdos, and we love brinner, but since i am up all night i eat it at the normal time

cant go too heavy though. save the six eggs and two pounds of bacon blowout for the weekend

I did nights on my last outage. Toward tge end every morning when I came home I ate like seven scrambled eggs with some bacon in it and a little shredded cheddar. We have like seventeen chickens so when spring started up they really start putting out shitloads of eggs. Was just me for awhile so I was hitting the eggs drat hard.

This had the added bonus of giving my farts a truly heinous sulfur smell that allowed me to weaponize my rear end against a particular coworker to who took joy in gassing me out on the reg. His chili and hotsauce was no match for my egg mastery.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
eat whatever you want, whenever you want

take pics and post them to piss people off

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
Wait there are people who DON'T appreciate breakfast for dinner?

Lol gently caress off you loving plebes

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i eat whatever the heck i want for dinner

its just that I usually want some form of meat, not waffles or whatev

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dinner is way better thanb breakfast

i want to have Dinner dinner and dinner instead of breakfast lunch and dinner :mad:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

PISSSSS

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Testicles, testicles, testicles.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I love making breakfast for dinner, especially omelets paired with a glass of red wine.

Usually I make them with two eggs, a bunch of herbs, diced ham, tomatoes, chives, jalepenos, cheddar cheese, and mushrooms.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
what kind of idiot posts about making food but doesn't provide and pictures

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ROFLburger posted:

what kind of idiot posts about making food but doesn't provide and pictures

a real piece of poo poo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

what obesity epidemic???

im the eggnog paste that looks like intestines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

Trojan.exe posted:

I love making breakfast for dinner, especially omelets paired with a glass of red wine.

Usually I make them with two eggs, a bunch of herbs, diced ham, tomatoes, chives, jalepenos, cheddar cheese, and mushrooms.

Get them the gently caress out of your brinner - those are fungus, you know? Like Athlete's foot is a fungus. Bin those fuckers, and the rest sounds delicious.

• Locked thread