Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

im not gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.
<awkward, embarassed silence.>
"So, yeah. I read Something Awful sometimes, too."

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
yes i am protected

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've only ever met 1 goon irl, it was a few weeks ago.

I drove out to his apt and gave him $20 for a very nice shelf to put in my bathroom. He was a normal looking guy who was nice, we didn't really talk though cause his place was in Korea town so lol parking I just had to stop and block the street. That is my meeting a goon irl story.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Here is a pic of the shelf it is extremely convenient as there is not much storage space in my bathroom

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nooner posted:

I've only ever met 1 goon irl, it was a few weeks ago.

I drove out to his apt and gave him $20 for a very nice shelf to put in my bathroom. He was a normal looking guy who was nice, we didn't really talk though cause his place was in Korea town so lol parking I just had to stop and block the street. That is my meeting a goon irl story.

so did he have stairs in his apt or not

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
I AM PROTECTED

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

Here is a pic of the shelf it is extremely convenient as there is not much storage space in my bathroom

Old Spice AND Axe. Good to know to smell like poo poo every day.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I have two sets of stairs in my house...well three if you count the basement. 4 if you count the step up from the garage. Another if you cound the front step. 6 if we're looking at the deck stairs.

I'm all staired out over here!!!!

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Do step downs into sunken living rooms count as stairs?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The axe thing is just a scrubber dealie like its kinda spongy on one side and rough on the other, the ultimate cleaning experience mofucka

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
im the gently used copy of naked lunch in the bathroom

maduin
Mar 4, 2003

Nooner posted:

bill burroughs is so overrated and naked lunch is wanna-be postmodern trash. put infinite jest in your bathroom like a cool guy.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nooner posted:

Noice. I use the same sponge thing.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like burroughs, naked lunch is good, wild boys is good its easy to pick up and read a little on the occasions that you forget to bring your tablet with you for the morning dook

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
I am rejected.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'm protected. If I'm pushed down the stairs, I'll bounce, since I'm wearing one of these:

Fellow dicks like OP should do the same.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Well, it depends on what you mean by "stairs". I have exactly one step in my house. Does that qualify as "stairs" or merely "stair"? The way I designed the step unit it looks like two steps, but the top step is exactly even with the upper level, so doesn't really qualify as a step. However, the unit looks like two steps, so maybe that is technically "Stairs". Not really sure, and so confused now.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
I have stairs in this multilevel house, yes I do. My dog is old and I have to carry her from one floor to the next when she wants to eat or wants to poop.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I have one step, a 12"x8" piece of wood and you step on it, then right when you bring your foot up to land the next step bring the piece of wood up to create the step. you should be about 8" off the ground. Repeat the process until you reach the next landing avoiding the hanged corpses drying off the railing.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

I like using the stairs to visit my mother instead of walking around to the front door. It's pretty neet.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

OP must go down the stairs

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
"Yeah, its a split level (dumbass)."

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Grandma's at the top of the stairs.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I have stairs outside, they lead to the front door of my 3rd story condo. I'm used to climbing them now. There are no stairs inside my condo which is a condo and not a house.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I am prospected

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I am erected

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

i live in a single story home without stairs.

am i doing this right?

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
I am protracted.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I recently finished my attic and built some stairs in my house. Counts double.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I livr in a trailer but i have stairs in thr living room that go up 3 steps down three steps. My in-laws think i;m crazy but they don't know i'm protected

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

I am perfected.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nooner posted:

It depends, I love in an apartment, so no, there are no stairs in the actual unit in which I live (but do have an in unit washer/dryer suck it hoes) but I am on the third floor, so there are plenty of stairs inside of my building.

So odk OP, you tell me if I qualify for stairs in my house or not :confused:

you got your own washer/dryer?? dude im so jelly that im jam

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

you got your own washer/dryer?? dude im so jelly that im jam

but jam is jelly that aint so shooked :confused:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I am protected!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

TwoFire posted:

but jam is jelly that aint so shooked :confused:

i dunno im not sure i 100% understand what jam and jelly even are

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

genesplicer posted:

Well, it depends on what you mean by "stairs". I have exactly one step in my house. Does that qualify as "stairs" or merely "stair"? The way I designed the step unit it looks like two steps, but the top step is exactly even with the upper level, so doesn't really qualify as a step. However, the unit looks like two steps, so maybe that is technically "Stairs". Not really sure, and so confused now.

Jesus Christ, old man. Would you please just stop standing there all confused and just get in the goddamned chair? Seriously, it's like 2 feet of bannister down to the kitchen, and you don't have to do anything but sit in the goddamned chair and ride down. Two steps, one step: what the hell's the difference? You're the one that wanted a Pudding Pop so goddamned bad. Look, your walker's already down there. Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ!

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I have stairs in my house. My house also has a washer and dryer. Living the dream here.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

i dunno im not sure i 100% understand what jam and jelly even are

jam is jelly that actually has fruit in it and not just the simulated taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i have stairs outside of my overpriced california studio apartment that costs more than the mortgage on a 5 bedroom midwestern mansion

• Locked thread