Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Awww, maaaaan. I love that this thread exists again, because there are some real stinkers out there, and awareness of them is a good thing, but at the same time... I'm a gaming masochist, and I know I'm going to end up trying to record things for it... :(

...Welp, time to check my Do Not Reinstall tag on Steam... :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Okay, I have looked through my library, and have the germ of a short series. However, I need a co-commentator who likes Eberron. It's a borderline case, but anyone who wants to assist, let me know. :D

Major_JF posted:

Ah, star trek. There are times when both of you are quite and the game isn't audible. It would be "nice" to hear just how bad the game is.

Yup. Although from what I could hear, it's pretty, er... Generic. Of all the sins a game can commit, blandness is among the worst. :(

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Killrrhubarb posted:

I'd really like to show off the vast horribleness that is Abyss: The Wrath of Eden, but would like someone to co-commentate, so I figured i'd ask here. It's a wild game, full of absurd puzzles and bad 3D modelling and animation.

Argh, horribly conflicted here. I mean, I'd be up for co-commentating, but I'm possibly not the dude you want. :/

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Nebiros posted:

Alright all of you beautiful goons, have I got a trainwreck for you. Episode 1 of Pound of Ground, or Evil Days: Pound of Ground depending on where you're at.

Join Angry Mog, Major_JF and myself in this magical journey.

Hokay, so... This was actually developed by Centauri Productions, then Centauri was acquired by Bohemia as a subsidiary, but... That doesn't actually make things better. One subsidiary, Black Element Games, developed Alpha Prime, while another (Altar Games) made the UFO trilogy. I have LPed the first last time there was a Bad Games Megathread, and at least one and a third of the other...

So all I need to do now is Let's Play one of the Virtual Battlespace engine products, and, say, Memento-Mori, and I can have the dubious honour of having LPed at least one product from every subsidiary of Bohemia Interactive.

...It's at times like this you realise how much of a videogame masochist you are... :negative:

• Locked thread