Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Yay, this thread :)

I need to polish up my Pathfinder Online videos (or do a proper one with no stream audience) so it can join in the great collection of Awful MMOs.

Here's the playlist of the videos I made for this thread's last incarnation.

MMOS: Bad the Ugly and Mediocre

There's a video that I dont' think I posted in the original thread - a little look at character generation in a couple of games. It was originally streamed, so I'm occaisionally talking to viewers rather than commmentating.

Awful character customisation or... 'They go out, they go in'.

I'm pondering dusting off Daikatana too, but will happily take suggestions for awful mmos that 'deserve' a few minutes in the limelight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

JamieTheD posted:

Okay, I have looked through my library, and have the germ of a short series. However, I need a co-commentator who likes Eberron. It's a borderline case, but anyone who wants to assist, let me know. :D
I quite like Eberron, though I only really know it from DDO.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

WilliamAnderson posted:

Eberron rules, but if one more person says DDO is a 4e video game. (I want a Fire Emblem style tactics D&D 4e game so badly.)

DDO is clearly a 3e based video game.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Loving the Trek LP so far.
Anyone, as an aside, got a link to the original incarnation of this thread? I just realized I never did finish it.

It vanished I think. Might still be in the archives?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

I liked the idea behind Too Human, but not being an Xboxer never got a chance to play it. Sorry to hear that it's bad

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

I will be doing a Scarlet Blade video to add to the list of awful MMOs because whilst the gameplay is competant enough the game is awful in so many other ways that it is a truly bad game. I'll then be moving away from MMOs (unless I can find ones with unnique features rather than just being agressively mediocre) and looking at Daikatana.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Killrrhubarb posted:

I'd really like to show off the vast horribleness that is Abyss: The Wrath of Eden, but would like someone to co-commentate, so I figured i'd ask here. It's a wild game, full of absurd puzzles and bad 3D modelling and animation.

Depending on schedule I'd be up for it.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

My skype is also the same as my username here if anyone wants a british co-commentator

Add a touch of class to your LP of terrible games.

I can also do bad David Attenborough impersonations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

I remember picking up that game to have a look at in a shop, and being sad that I didn't have a PS2 because the blurb made it look fun and I like Moebius's character designs.

• Locked thread