Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I would love to watch this, but holy poo poo the sound effect for shooting quickly goes from very noticeable to straight up grating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Cowman posted:

Episode 2

In this episode I show off how easy it is to modify this game. It's very easy.

Oh yeah, this is such a massive improvement, thanks! And your choice of music is sublime.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Cowman posted:

I think Eternity's Child is breaking my mind. Next episode marks the halfway point and well I'm desperate. I think it's just one or two more episodes after this one!

Wait, that's it? There hasn't even been any scenery change and all the levels look the same. How low effort is this game?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

So whatever happened to that sequel anyway? Probably just never crawled out of the grave that the first game made.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Sexualization of violence on and by women? Enemies with no wind up frames for movies? Heavy enemies that can't be stunned or reliably countered? And more? Quite the masterpiece you found there.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I don't think the question mark is necessary there.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

LogicalFallacy posted:

Ooh excellent. I'm glad I found this thread. I've been trying to think of something to do for a first LP and have plenty of awful games from indie bundles. I should be able to get something up once I'm done with family crap and can locate a suitably terrible game.

Disclaimer: I'm lazy and a poor college student noob so whatever it is will be shoddily edited and probably have bad sound quality.

:justpost: anyway. Nowhere to go but up when it comes to familiarizing yourself with video related stuff.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Man, this thread is so convenient, not only do I get to see a bunch of bad games in here, but I also get to know about all the bad games across the forum. They're so much more enjoyable to watch than an actual good game.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Ah yeah! I've been waiting for more Star Trek bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

kalonZombie posted:

Except this takes place between movies 1 and 2 and therefore anybody who was in the second movie is going to live no matter what.

At least until parallel universes accidentally get involved.

• Locked thread