Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I wanted to record something for this thread but I couldn't decide what so I streamed a bunch of bad abandonware games that my rear end in a top hat friends told me to download. To kick it all off though, lets play some Horse DDR!

Bad Games Stream #1 - Secret of The Magic Crystal featuring ddinkins, poorlywrittennovel, Artix, FPzero, Blastinus, Blind Sally and Tyty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Bad Games Stream #2 - Mario Teaches Typing ddinkins, poorlywrittennovel, Artix, FPzero, Blastinus, Blind Sally and Tyty

oh god this was so bad please help me

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

quote is not edit

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Bad Game Stream #3 - Amazon Trail

Rapping jaguars and fever dreams ahoy!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Bad Games Stream #4 - 1993tris

why do we have a gun I don't understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

and its time for the final bad game stream game!

Bad Games Stream #5 - Dr Ruths Computer Game Of Good Sex

This one was actually kind of fun!

• Locked thread