Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
but not on android 😂😂😂

android sucks 😂😂 iOS master race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i pooped my pants

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

i pooped my pants

I'm pooping the toilet right now

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

i was reloading posted:

I'm pooping the toilet right now

i know im reading your posts

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

i know im reading your posts

You're reaching lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
agreed op

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

new iphone coming out this month, can't wait to hear all the asians at work getting excited over buying it.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

I'm gay

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I touch myself and get more pleasure.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

etalian posted:

new iphone coming out this month, can't wait to hear all the asians at work getting excited over buying it.

Can't wait for idiots to camp out for this, considering how little of an improvement it's going to end up being over the 6/6+.

Imo, smartphone technology overall has plateued pretty hard since Q2 2014ish. The market being saturated by annual refreshes doesn't help, either. Apple will of course not be severely impacted by either of these things. Reason being, the venn diagram that has Apple customers paired with a group of consumers that buys things based on objective 'need'/has ever done a price/performance calculation has almost 0 overlap.

Enjoy your overpriced status symbol designed by plutocrats and assembled by wage slaves, OP.

:goonsay:

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Mooktastical posted:

Can't wait for idiots to camp out for this, considering how little of an improvement it's going to end up being over the 6/6+.

Imo, smartphone technology overall has plateued pretty hard since Q2 2014ish. The market being saturated by annual refreshes doesn't help, either. Apple will of course not be severely impacted by either of these things. Reason being, the venn diagram that has Apple customers paired with a group of consumers that buys things based on objective 'need'/has ever done a price/performance calculation has almost 0 overlap.

Enjoy your overpriced status symbol designed by plutocrats and assembled by wage slaves, OP.

:goonsay:

What the gently caress HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

i was reloading posted:

What the gently caress HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Yeah I thought you'd say that. 6+ 64gb, right?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
serious (non-rhetorical) question: is there a single brand/model of consumer electronics products NOT assembled by wage slaves in shithole working conditions in china or somewhere even worse? genuinely curious if apple is a particularly bad offender or if they just get blamed for the same poo poo everyone does

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

thathonkey posted:

serious (non-rhetorical) question: is there a single brand/model of consumer electronics products NOT assembled by wage slaves in shithole working conditions in china or somewhere even worse? genuinely curious if apple is a particularly bad offender or if they just get blamed for the same poo poo everyone does

Pretty much the latter, but their margins are way higher, so it's mostly just nerds like me jealous at their success.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
iOS = gay

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

Not at all, a majority of electronics has gone overseas to China or Taiwan due to cheaper labor costs.

Also western companies have made massive capital investments in the above locations instead of at home.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Stop spamming human being

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
You use an Iphone?

Lol, gay.

Hows that dick taste? Did you get that hint of precum?

:rolleyes:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

thathonkey posted:

According to that graph, about 74% is not

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

etalian posted:

Not at all, a majority of electronics has gone overseas to China or Taiwan due to cheaper labor costs.

Also western companies have made massive capital investments in the above locations instead of at home.

Hey now let's not put Taiwan on the level of China here. It's a relatively civilized country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Mange Mite posted:

Hey now let's not put Taiwan on the level of China here. It's a relatively civilized country

2% poverty rate, it's more civilized than most countries on the planet.

• Locked thread