Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I just robble robbled in my pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nicki Minaj, gently caress all these non threatening little girls you gigantic pussies

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5U8cqwyd74 Janet Varney. She seems fun. And is funny. I'm still grouchy I didn't get to see her panel at Connecticon last year. I blame my friend, Hartford sucking, and my friend's friend who was on a hunt for smokes to kill her dumb rear end for keeping me from seeing the :3 voice of Korra talking and being fun for an hour. :doom:

Also Tara Strong who is also a voice talent lady but less on the giggety level and more really want to hang out with and smoke weed for the first time. She doesn't seem to give a gently caress and will say some awesome poo poo without maybe getting to the hosed up level of say Sarah Silverman who would also probably be a good weed coach. (Less hot still but more because Jimmy Kimmel has been up in that and who wants to think about Kimmel during sextime you know?)

Oh yeah. Most of the 05 to now Doctor Who companions especially Amy and Martha. Though Rory and Catherine Tate would be cool to hang out with or drink the booze.

Edit: So in some cases my crushes are non sex kinda crushes. I am probably doing it wrong. :failure:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Zidrooner posted:

Nicki Minaj, gently caress all these non threatening little girls you gigantic pussies

Oh yea, you want to play?
I didn't even bring her up before because she is so drat hot.

If I have a celebrity crush, this is it. Just goddamn.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Sep 9, 2015

• Locked thread