Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
My 2nd car (and my daily driver since I let my wife drive the nicer car) is a lovely old 96' subaru legacuy that had a failed head gasket that a bad mechanic barely repaired to point where it is runnable again. told me it would probably die within 6 months and to start working on buying a new car because an engine replacement would be more than the car is worth. it was already leaking oil into antifreeze again and burning a quart of oil every 2 weeks when I got it back.

I decided to drive it into the ground until it dies. It's been 3 years and 30K miles later now with absolutely no maintenance put into it, not even a single oil change (though i have to add oil every month), still running well enough for 60 mile daily commute and handles well enough on the highway.

am kind of annoyed it wont die because i need an excuse to buy another car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Subaru drivers in the mountain west tend to be the most conscientious and efficient drives on the road. Except the kids in the doriftuuuuu beat rear end old turbo models. I suspect those are the primary subaru owners in the rest of the country.

Boy are the NA models underpowered though. Gotta plan ahead when you gotta go uphill.

It seems like half the cars in Coloado are Subarus.

also this thread has it so wrong, it is Kia drivers who are the biggest morons on the road

• Locked thread