Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
women only sit to piss because theyre lazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

i went around like a fool for years thinking one can't pee out a vag with the accuracy to write one's name in snow until i was firmly corrected one winter at college

'tWas The Winter of Our Discontent.

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
*looks around* Did someone say "disco"? *fingers start clicking*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

love it

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i'm transmelanoid and transhetero

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRzIWBj882A

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Are you mob gonna go spazzing out when your name gets naturally shortened, as words tend to? As in, eg:

Transhetero/transhet: Aww we don't want to be called "transhets", it sounds like they're saying "poo poo", word abbreviations are mean!

Transexual/tranny: Aww we don't to be called "trannies", they say it in a mean tone, word abbreviations are mean!

Australian/Aussie: Aww we don't really give a poo poo about being called "Aussies" regardless of your tone, it's just shortening it, word abbreviations are normal!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
is transhetero really a thing? I just thought it was a novel way of saying "i'm gay"

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

City of Tampa posted:

is transhetero really a thing? I just thought it was a novel way of saying "i'm gay"

Gay on the outside hetero inside. Basically a cocksucker who dreams of pussy

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
so basically transhetero is a gay dude that really really wants to be straight. like a gay christian.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
I sexually Identify as a Goon. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of browsing over the internet and reposting transphobic "memes" and racist jokes. People say to me that an emotionally mature, intelligent person being a Goon is impossible but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a neurosurgeon remove my ability to feel empathy for other people. From now on I want you guys to call me "Goony Goon" and respect my right to belittle people who are different to me. If you can't accept me you're an SJW and need to learn how to take a joke. Thank you for being so understanding.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

MageMage posted:

I sexually Identify as a Goon. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of browsing over the internet and reposting transphobic "memes" and racist jokes. People say to me that an emotionally mature, intelligent person being a Goon is impossible but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a neurosurgeon remove my ability to feel empathy for other people. From now on I want you guys to call me "Goony Goon" and respect my right to belittle people who are different to me. If you can't accept me you're an SJW and need to learn how to take a joke. Thank you for being so understanding.

are you cisbutthurt or transbutthurt?

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

woa

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

MageMage posted:

lol

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
practically no transracial people exist but I artificially overstate their importance because they're the closest thing to my paranoid slippery slope fantasies coming true

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MageMage posted:

Check your privilege transgoonphobe

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Im Transfacial

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Ave Azaria posted:

no transracial people exist

fixed

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Check your privilege transgoonphobe

Also, was Billy Ocean a Transatlantic or a Transpacific? Makes u think

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Loden Taylor posted:

I'm trans-that chair

Post-op chair-to-skeleton?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

MageMage posted:

now thats a rather contrary tone

check ur privilege

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

that chair. that chair. that chair. that chair

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

MageMage posted:

Is it okay to call someone a transphobe if they don't self-identify as a transphobe?

Seems pretty insensitive, imo.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I have come to the conclusion the #transracial movement needs a catchphrase to identify us and I think I have a good one :

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Niggaste ( the niggah in me recognizes the niggah in you ).

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
if you have to tell people you identify as something you probably arent it?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MageMage posted:

Whoops, did I wander into Goons In Platoons? Aw shucks guys, it was purely by accident! You see, I was just hitting the search button for someone using the word "tranny"

lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
imagine a life where you actually devote time to policing the something awful forums for transphobic language. just lol

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
Right there with you, brother!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Dude you are so triggering me right now. SirEvelynTremble cthulusnewzulubbq has owned you so hard

• Locked thread