Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGWjC0qPAZI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
eat poo poo human being

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

raysipe is overrated and unfunny

kill yourself

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

quote:

Ronald Reagan

Somewhere in the White House:

*Ring Ring*

“Oh no, the Reagan phone!” screamed Ronald Reagan, President by day, hero by night. The president lunged for the phone and grabbed it, wrenching it from the cradle with the strength only someone imbued with the power of Freedom could muster.

“Hello, this is Reaganman,” he said into the receiver. He slammed it down back on the cradle. The sound of crying bald eagles is heard in the distance. “Great Bouts of Communism this is bad! The Red White and Blue land of Equestria is under attack from the reds! I’ve got to do something!” Reagan got into a dramatic pose, his left hand covering his eyes, the other his heart. “TO THE REAGAN CAVE!”

With a whoosh the secret elevator under his chair began to descend. Soon he was in the secret cave of justice.

“BY THE POWERS OF TRUTH, JUSTICE, and the AMERICAN WAY!” He screamed. His body was enveloped by an American flag as the transformation took place. The flag disappeared and there stood the American hero… REAGAN MAN.

He stood tall and proud, like an American. His chest armor was blue with stars while his gloves and boots were red.

“TO the ReaganMobile,” he muttered coolly.

*NANANANANANANANANA*

“I’ve got you know, Equestrian princesses! Soon the whole of Equestria will be consumed with COMMUNISM!” shouted the terrible Red Devil. The princesses, Luna and Celestia wept silently.

IS THIS THE END OF DEMOCRACY AS WE KNOW IT? TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR THE ADVENTURES OF… REAGAAAAAN MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

NOW FOR THE ADVENTURES OF REAAAAAGAAAAAN MAAAAAAAN!

“Reagan Man? What are you doing here?” spat Red Devil. Reagan Man threw his fist into the air.

“I’m here to stop you! Watch me trickle down… JUSTICE!” Reagan Man leapt at the dastardly Red Devil. His fist missed by inches as the Devil dodged like the communist he was.

“Not so fast, Reagan Man! Take my CommuBEAM!” Red Devil pointed at Reagan. From his finger came a beam to terrible and red not even Stalin could look at it without fear. The beam came whizzing at Reagan Man, whose defenses were not prepared for a laser of such power.

“Augh!” he cried out as the beam touched his American skin. Reagan Man stumbled to the ground in agony.

“Hahaha! You are finished Reagan Man!” shouted the Red Devil.

IS THIS THE END OF REAGAN MAN? BUY REAGAN MAN CEREAL FOR THE ANSWER!

NOW BACK TO… REAAAAAGAAAAAN MAAAAAAAN.

“Hahaha! You are finished Reagan Man!” shouted the Red Devil. Reagan Man didn’t move, he just clutched his heart in pain.

I’ve got to do something! I can’t let my Equestrian Allies get ruined by the reds!

“Do you give up, Reagan Man?” asked Devil with his nasally voice.

I’ve got to get up! I’ve got to save these ponies! Celestia and Luna were crying tears of America and Democracy respectively. I’ve got to get up because… I AM AMERICA! Reagan Man leapt up with renewed vigor.

“What is this?” questioned the Devil.

“Take this!” shouted Reagan Man as he jumped at the hapless Devil, a single punch enough to instill a deep love of Freedom in any heartless villain.

*Later*

“Thanks for saving us,” cooed Celestia.

“No problem, Celestia, and remember kids and colts, never trust a filthy commie,” Reagan Man chimed. Everyone laughs.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

symbolic posted:

raysipe is overrated and unfunny

kill yourself

im only subscribed to him because the day he stops uploading ill know hes dead

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:yikes:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Can't say it better than this

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Not opening that link, better luck next time though

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies
He sure does an awful lot of 'ironic' hitler videos.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gay?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Hitler had some good ideas

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Libelous Slander posted:

Hitler had some good ideas