Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

may god that oval office bless jukebloxbleuls. peace

ty fam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

high-heeled shoes and leopard patterned clothing/furs what am I?

a loving homo

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
high heels were actually originally designed by men for men back in the golden ages on the medieval

sounds like a great time to be alive really. have all the reckless gay sex you like without any of the social stigma or AIDS

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

:heysexy:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
high heels are some way to keep going some sort of gemoetry. well: bless

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I'm actually more into sexy stilts

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
All I know about high heels is that in the movie Snakes On A Plane a man falls on the plane and a lady with heels on like steps on him and the heels goes into his ear and through his brain

He didn't even die by a snake, what a awful way to go!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ninotoreS posted:

when I walk around on tippy toes as part of my calculations, it seems to have no effect on my rear end muscles

it doesn't work the rear end muscles like squats or hipthrusts do it just makes it look more rounder while you are walking

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

ButteCysts posted:

high heels were actually originally designed by men for men back in the golden ages on the medieval

sounds like a great time to be alive really. have all the reckless gay sex you like without any of the social stigma or AIDS

Back then they used to treat syphillis with mercury.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
it makes their rear end real hot and round

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dont sign your posts

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
this is hands down the most loving pathetic thread I think I've seen here in a while, jfc goons, jfc

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
this standard shoe worn by 90% of women? it's basically rape.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i didnt read the thread but heels rule and youre all fags

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a fag too

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
here is a post i made

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
anything other than sneakers and sweatpants scares me and seems slightly uncomfortable therefore,

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Enfield posted:

here is a post i made

you're doing good

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

you're doing good

ty

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8OIKaLM7d8

High_Life
Sep 19, 2004

MIND GAMES...
I love and hate high heels for a different reason. They look good, but when my wife wears hers I just hear cash register sound effects every time she takes a step. Fuckin Christian Lou Boutin and his red shoes.

High_Life fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 7, 2015

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I don't understand the video.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
It's the same reason why women are always on a diet and eating awful low-fat yoghurts as "treats"

self-imposed masochism that's re-framed as oppression

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

They are torture to wear. I tried them when I was younger, but decided not to gently caress up my back and feet because it allegedly makes my rear end look better to others.

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012
Heels are neat some of the time but running shoes and a skater dress says "I gently caress" and I'm always into it.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

rabble rabble posted:

this standard shoe worn by 90% of women? it's basically rape.

It's worse than rape, it's genital mutilation of the feet.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
it's a bit like tit armor

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
In that I can't tell if it's a woman or not without it

help a guy out ladies

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Goon: foot fetish SUPER GROSS but high heels yummy! Very good make-a me wanna fucky, haha no I'm not into feeeeeeeeeeeeet

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

cram me sideways posted:

Goon: foot fetish SUPER GROSS but high heels yummy! Very good make-a me wanna fucky, haha no I'm not into feeeeeeeeeeeeet

wow good job this is the worst post in the world

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

wow good job this is the worst post in the world

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i was going to add a bit about male foot fetishists who seem to be into that, but they are a small minority

heels enhance everything from the feet to the rear end, idiot

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

rabble rabble posted:

this is hands down the most loving pathetic thread I think I've seen here in a while, jfc goons, jfc

another male oppressor. so sad smgdh

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
i always see girls get to the club in heels halfway into the night they take them off and put on flats. why bother wymyn

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i literally don't give a gently caress

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Rated 5... inches at the minimum :j:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually high heels do make one's rear end/calves look better and more toned, but you have to wear them all the time before you start to notice a difference.
If a girl wears flats all the time and then puts on heels to go out once or twice a month yeah she's not gonna get any benefit (except height) but if a woman wears heels all the time and she's stood side by side with a woman who doesn't there is a visible difference in posture, leg definition and rear end perkiness.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I used to live in a touristy area in Savannah GA with like old civil-war era cobblestone streets and idiot women would keep trying to wear heels on them

so many snapped ankles

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Actually high heels do make one's rear end/calves look better and more toned, but you have to wear them all the time before you start to notice a difference.
If a girl wears flats all the time and then puts on heels to go out once or twice a month yeah she's not gonna get any benefit (except height) but if a woman wears heels all the time and she's stood side by side with a woman who doesn't there is a visible difference in posture, leg definition and rear end perkiness.

i don't think this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

High heels are very hot. *is 55 years old*

• Locked thread