Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
I went to one tonight, just for a little while. It was pretty intense. It was basically people sitting around crying. Really sad music playing, dim lights, some random stuff on youtube. I think somebody was playing their home movies from when they were a kid at some point. People were sitting around loving bawling, like pounding the floor screaming. They said they did this from time to time when they felt like they needed it. I'll admit, I cried some, but I couldn't get over my self-consciousness to really get into it. It was weird, but I'd kinda like to do it again.

Ever do anything like this, gbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Have you ever made a good thread?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Immortan posted:

Have you ever made a good thread?

Probably not.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

I went to one tonight, just for a little while. It was pretty intense. It was basically people sitting around crying. Really sad music playing, dim lights, some random stuff on youtube. I think somebody was playing their home movies from when they were a kid at some point. People were sitting around loving bawling, like pounding the floor screaming. They said they did this from time to time when they felt like they needed it. I'll admit, I cried some, but I couldn't get over my self-consciousness to really get into it. It was weird, but I'd kinda like to do it again.

Ever do anything like this, gbs?

Just this thread

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
No one wants to engage, huh? That's too bad. I feel really open right now, it was a very authentic experience.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I cride when Wash died

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I'm too busy Primal Screaming to cry.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i only cry when family member dies or after i cum

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

genesplicer posted:

I'm too busy Primal Screaming to cry.

Have you seriously ever tried that? It sounds really cool, I'd like to do it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you should have bitchslapped every person there and told them that they are embarrassments to their ancestors

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
uh i get invited to crying parties all the time. im increfibly popular

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

every party I go to is a crying party

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
man up idiot baby op

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

sluggo is mad posted:

man up idiot baby op

That's not very nice.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

That's not very nice.

the truth hurts sometimes also your mother is a whore

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
This thread was a big mistake Horniest Manticore.

You have made a very powerful enemy today.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

the truth hurts sometimes also your mother is a whore

You're borrowing insults from a fossilized SNL sketch? Now you're mean and derivative!

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

You're borrowing insults from a fossilized SNL sketch? Now you're mean and derivative!

i'm not borrowing from snl. i'm reporting truths about life. your mother is a prostitute. cry about that now.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

i'm not borrowing from snl. i'm reporting truths about life. your mother is a prostitute. cry about that now.

Actually, I was thinking about how my mother will die one day. I thought about her funeral, what I'd say. That really got me crying. Do you ever think about that? When your mother will die? What she'll look like in her casket?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
no ive been to a sex toy party though where you share dilz

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Actually, I was thinking about how my mother will die one day. I thought about her funeral, what I'd say. That really got me crying. Do you ever think about that? When your mother will die? What she'll look like in her casket?

the day my mother dies is the day i can finally live

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Can this thread be a crying party? I've got a whole bunch of dumb baby tears ready and waiting.

e: They're not mine. I collected them from a bunch of really stupid babies and some small children, I probably should have specified that.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Can this thread be a crying party? I've got a whole bunch of dumb baby tears ready and waiting.

Of course! Tell us what you're sad about.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I was tinking jsut now about how I will one day lose control and punch someone in the heart and kill them instantly and that's not how I want to go down, doing tiger palm strikes and becoming an enemy of the state. This poo poo is getting to raw, I gotta check out OTT.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Of course! Tell us what you're sad about.

I guess I'm a little sad that extracting tears from infants is so time consuming.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Does crying uncontrollably after sex count?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
lots of people cry when i go to parties (i am a serial rapist)

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Does crying uncontrollably after sex count?

That's kinda strange. Usually by the time the sex is over I'm all cried out.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

sometimes i whisper 'im gay' and cry

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
You would cry too if it happened tooo you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a dog from hell posted:

You would cry too if it happened tooo you

yup thats it. that's what she said in court to turn the jury against me

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v12F0bZkJ4E

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Serious talk I think men in general could stand to cry a lot more, I do it maybe once a year or when something really bad happens, but I always feel better afterwards.

However going to a crying party is incredibly dumb, jesus people just do it naked in a dumpster like a normal person. Also I've not checked if this really exists but it sounds like something dumb hippies would do.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
There is absolutely no way that is real.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
i peed in coach canteen

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hobohemian posted:

There is absolutely no way that is real.

an ex of mine was in a weird hippie colonie for a week at some point, and they had some weird fear seminar where people would confront their deepest fears and then scream together or something. She didn't go but said you'd sometimes hear them scream from outside like in a weird hippie horror movie. So a crying party is definitely possible.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Son of Rodney posted:

an ex of mine was in a weird hippie colonie for a week at some point, and they had some weird fear seminar where people would confront their deepest fears and then scream together or something. She didn't go but said you'd sometimes hear them scream from outside like in a weird hippie horror movie. So a crying party is definitely possible.

Those are some lame rear end wannabe hippies. What you're supposed to do is get a group of people and have everyone take ayahuasca together.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Did you have crygasm, OP?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

Those are some lame rear end wannabe hippies. What you're supposed to do is get a group of people and have everyone take ayahuasca together.

three hippies enter
two hippies leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Gotta say I'm pretty envious Gay Roads, crying uncontrollably Oliver McCall vs Lennox Lewis style is the good poo poo, but never got to share the experience with others yet.

• Locked thread