Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Have, this owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Did the op ever get his clothes clean or did he just cum on them and leave them spinning in the dryer?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

what is this place, its full of funny stuff in unfunny fonts and layouts

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
get a job so you can afford a washing machine and dryer

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

So you don't have a laundry machine but you have a smartphone and internet? Way to get your priorities straight, lol. The poor are so funny it's amazing they can stay alive at all with all the stupid decisions they make.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

TEAYCHES posted:

gget a handgun and start shooting random people and make quips like "heh.. now thatll be a tough stain to get out"

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

I mean seriously a basic washer and dryer probably costs less than half of the price of the phone you are posting from, idiot.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

I mean seriously a basic washer and dryer probably costs less than half of the price of the phone you are posting from, idiot.

yeah, and apartment complexes totally have hookups for, and allow, washers and driers. let me hip you to something, son. laundry mats, or "the mats" as they are known in the vernacular, are, in many places, frequented by the poor and middle class alike.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how droll

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Sizone posted:

yeah, and apartment complexes totally have hookups for, and allow, washers and driers. let me hip you to something, son. laundry mats, or "the mats" as they are known in the vernacular, are, in many places, frequented by the poor and middle class alike.

Actually, if you have enough money to call yourself, "middle class," you would have never stepped foot in a laundromat.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Poor people looking down on other poor people decisions.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
how poor you have to be to use a laundromat entirely depends on where you live guys

that said I have like a 2k pair of washer dryers and I make less than the average income for my age so maybe you guys should figure your poo poo out. AND I do a lot of drugs and go to bars every single weekend

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Use the time wisely to formulate a plan to stop being a poor who goes to a laundromat.

Only went to the laundromat because my piece of poo poo dryer is broke but thanks for playing

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
lol if you don't wash your clothes by the river with rocks

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
I went to a laundromat and was about to do some laundry. I looked around and said "gently caress this" and bought a washer and dryer.

"My apartment doesn't have hookups"

Does your apartment have electricity? You know you can look into it. If you are forced to live somewhere, you aren't middle class.

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i read a book at the laundromat. i despise people who use their phones like personal entertainment baby pacifiers in public places.

what if i'm reading a book on my phone you horrible person

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
If you went to a laundromat and you didn't bring a book, there's just no helping you man.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jim Barris posted:

If you went to a laundromat and you didn't bring a book, there's just no helping you man.

i can't read

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

play metal slug

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Parallax Scroll posted:

play metal slug

owns

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Ahundredbux posted:

lol if you don't wash your clothes by the river with rocks

4 real

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Lol if your apt doesn't have concierge laundry. A peasant me thinks.

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
I'm a communist and even I hate the laundromat!

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
My building has a coin op washer and dryer that costs 1.25 each a load but I still go to the laundry place next door because I can swipe my credit card and it costs 7 dollars a load and 3 to dry and spending 7 extra dollars total seems worth it to not deal with acquiring a bunch of change.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

My building has a coin op washer and dryer that costs 1.25 each a load but I still go to the laundry place next door because I can swipe my credit card and it costs 7 dollars a load and 3 to dry and spending 7 extra dollars total seems worth it to not deal with acquiring a bunch of change.

look at mr loving rockefeller over here. ya fuckin jerkoff

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Matey posted:

A gold metal at the special olympics means you are still a retard.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Matey posted:

When am I going to just randomly have 10 quarters?

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

When am I going to just randomly have 10 quarters?

Just take it from some of those low-lifes leaching off of hard working folks at intersections in the city. Lord knows they are on welfare and poo poo.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
efb

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

A gold metal at the special olympics means you are still a retard.

???

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
watch mexican soaps

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My landlord is a lazy loving human being, so the dryer still isn't fixed. Doing this bullshit again. Except there's one other guy here this time

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

bradzilla posted:

My landlord is a lazy loving human being, so the dryer still isn't fixed. Doing this bullshit again. Except there's one other guy here this time

don't jerk him off

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Universe Master posted:

don't jerk him off

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

bradzilla posted:

requesting thread title change to "at the laundromat again only this time there is this other guy who I will probably jack off"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
theres a laundromat on my block so i walk there with my clothes put them in and go hang out at my apartment for 30 minutes while they wash and 35 while they dry. No one ever tries to mess with my stuff when I'm not there because I only have poor people clothes. Some old dude tried to add his clothes to my dryer/ take some of my wet clothes (???), I asked him about it and he just said a lot of mumbly gibberish and gave me my clothes back.

Thats my laundromat story goons I haven't lived somewhere with a washer and dryer in 6 loving years and when I move in November the new place will have a washer and dryer. Hooray

Ardemia fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Sep 13, 2015

• Locked thread