Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

A loser that sits in his apartment all night getting drunk alone.

Yeah this will probably be me

I'll ask off for work hoping for the best

And I'll get it

Then I'll have to make up a story for what I did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

mushroom tip

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

halloween is for children

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Incomplete Fish posted:

Mods please rename me "Dr. Killer Driller"

I'm going this year as Sexy Jared Fogel.

Have a sub as a dick then with like a sign that says something along the lines of "Kids eat free!" it will be great I promise you

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

LOL $60 for a lovely stuffed lion head a lovely fake dentist smock with lovely fake blood on it.

Like just go to the doctor supply store and stuffed toy aisle at Wal-Mart.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

AbbadonOfHell posted:

LOL $60 for a lovely stuffed lion head a lovely fake dentist smock with lovely fake blood on it.

Like just go to the doctor supply store and stuffed toy aisle at Wal-Mart.

you don't understand capitalism

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Me 2 years ago.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Me 2 years ago.

to be fair you'd probably get a lot of rear end in art school if you went as renaissance batman for halloween

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Kumo posted:

to be fair you'd probably get a lot of rear end in art school if you went as renaissance batman for halloween

Wasn't what I was going for but I'll take it.

Another one of me as Spider Jerusalem form Transmetropolitan from like 2004, I remember asking goons for recommendations on bald-caps.

The solder on the glasses broke like a minute after that pic, went back home to fix it got back to the party and they broke again so I just tapped em up. Funny thing was I'd worn em on and off for like a month before that without issue.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Demora posted:

I'm waiting for the Sexy Donald Trump costume.

Incomplete Fish posted:

I'm going this year as Sexy Jared Fogel.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Immortan Donald is pretty awesome.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Melmac posted:

mushroom tip

symbolic posted:

a pumpkin

A sexy pumpkin??!??

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Sep 8, 2015

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I have a mask idea that I want to make, but I'm sort of worried that it will be interpreted as racist, so I dunno...

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Ted Cruz is that you?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Ted Cruz is that you?

If it is I may consider voting for him.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Im going as sexy pikachu

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Weener Beater posted:

Im going as sexy pikachu

You just going to put a muscle suit underneath it or are you one of the few swole goons?

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
swole enough. I have 2 months to get ready lol

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Weener Beater posted:

Im going as sexy pikachu

You know how I know thats an asian dude...

:smug:

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Weener Beater posted:

swole enough. I have 2 months to get ready lol

K, just checking cause he's not sexy pikachu if he's got a fupa.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

psyopmonkey2 posted:

smooth chest and legs, small pink nipples?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

psyopmonkey2 posted:

It's a pikachu costume from a Japanese website?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Weener Beater posted:

smooth chest and legs, small pink nipples?

That and a small dick.

Duh.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

gon b a good halloweseen

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
If you don't know what to go as, just go as this guy:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I don't know what I'll dress up as, but I'm sure I'll post at least 40 pictures on facebook of it (only 3 with me in it though).

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

I have a mask idea that I want to make, but I'm sort of worried that it will be interpreted as racist, so I dunno...

If you're worried about it, then it's probably a wiser course to not make it. People are terribly sensitive these days, and all it takes is one photo. Even if done tastefully, it could be misconstrued.

What is the idea?

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

psyopmonkey2 posted:

That and a small dick.

Duh.

I have a small dick. does that mean I'm asian?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Weener Beater posted:

I have a small dick. does that mean I'm asian?

Sure, why not.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Can't go wrong with painting your face like a skull

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I've got all the makings of a good la noir detective costume, but I'm anticipating a lot of people not grasping the admittedly vague subject (I was a 'punk' a few years ago and I received a lot of confused looks, so I'm hoping to avoid that)

Is there an established character I could emulate?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

the poo poo emoji

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Grape Soda posted:

If you don't know what to go as, just go as this guy:

Why do I feel this is some awesome concept for a post-apocalyptic rpg that was never realized?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Why do I feel this is some awesome concept for a post-apocalyptic rpg that was never realized?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Seraphinianus

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

gonna get all dressed up and sit in my apartment at the computer all night

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Knew there was more to it thanks Booblord! (It sounds like it would make a good strange rpg univers for sure.)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
im trying to get my buds to do the villians from pete and pete for halloween so that we can laugh at any of the young pieces of poo poo that dont get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
no one steal my idea tm

• Locked thread