Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Soulex posted:

Quite the long rant. But I suppose when you have a 7th grade reading level, even Dr. Seuss seems like Mark Twain. And both posts clearly mention doubtful purchase of said game.

At FIFA possibly.

nice metldown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
I played a couple matches of the demo, and I honestly can't tell anything different at all besides the refs spray can on free kicks.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Thom P. Tiers posted:

I'm addicted to the rage that FIFA instills inside of my soul every year for 4 months.
A good FIFA rage feels good every now and then

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Nice to see clipping will forever be an issue.

Also Suarez still biting: http://streamable.com/d4dc

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

DR AIDS posted:

I played a couple matches of the demo, and I honestly can't tell anything different at all besides the refs spray can on free kicks.

day one purchase

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

The women's soccer is actually really well done I think. I've been wanting that for years so that made it an actual non-sarcastic day-one purchase for me. Pretty pleased with how it played and looked in the demo.

the chief v2
Apr 15, 2010
Is there a code to make them play naked

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
The demo feels really sluggish but that's probably because it's against AI which is always terrible, I'll still probably get it because I'm a massive retard and Mates needs my goal scoring talents

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I haven't checked, but can you play a local head to head match with a friend in the demo? (on the same xbox)

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

shortspecialbus posted:

The women's soccer is actually really well done I think. I've been wanting that for years so that made it an actual non-sarcastic day-one purchase for me. Pretty pleased with how it played and looked in the demo.

Lobbed right over the plate for the 2 or 3 PWM guys who despise FIFA games yet post fairly frequently in this thread

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

The demo feels really sluggish but that's probably because it's against AI which is always terrible, I'll still probably get it because I'm a massive retard and Mates needs my goal scoring talents

I always find the demos super smooth actually and the game gets sluggish when you get online and start playing people with third world connections.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I'm not buying fifa this year.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

sassassin posted:

I'm not buying fifa this year.

but mates needs you in defense, we can't keep relying on stotty

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

TheBigAristotle posted:

Lobbed right over the plate for the 2 or 3 PWM guys who despise FIFA games yet post fairly frequently in this thread

I don't know what PWM is, but I think it's a pretty good game vOv.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

but mates needs you in defense, we can't keep relying on stotty

I dont think Stottys getting it either.

I think Mates might just be me and you this year.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

lol why the gently caress are thier two goon teams on the playstation.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

zooted heh posted:

lol why the gently caress are thier two goon teams on the playstation.

Cause theres a EU team and a USA team

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Really impressed at you not only using the wrong word for "there" but also not even spelling the wrong one correctly

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PURaihWrPrQ

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

Cause theres a EU team and a USA team

there are two usa teams.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Stefan Prodan posted:

Really impressed at you not only using the wrong word for "there" but also not even spelling the wrong one correctly

really impressed at you being a homo fag.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

it's better than i thought tbh, will definitely consider buying it from the Romanian men who send you pictures of CD keys

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Tomorrow is the last day of Best Buy's trade in deal. You get a 20 dollar trade in on fifa 15 + 10 dollar coupon for fifa 16.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

So I'm looking to make the most out of the first 72h of UT for trading this year. Any tips? Is it worth loving with contracts?

I'll probably open some packs as usual. Are there any pre-order deals that offer packs anywhere?

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Zotix posted:

So I'm looking to make the most out of the first 72h of UT for trading this year. Any tips? Is it worth loving with contracts?

I'll probably open some packs as usual. Are there any pre-order deals that offer packs anywhere?

get lucky or trade small items like contracts and poo poo sure, but I have a feeling the web app will be unusable online again for any period of time this year, so sitting on your console and trading small items is lame as hell and very time consuming.

Seltzer posted:

Tomorrow is the last day of Best Buy's trade in deal. You get a 20 dollar trade in on fifa 15 + 10 dollar coupon for fifa 16.

Can I use this towards the deluxe versions by chance?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
They just announced licensing for brazilian teams for the game, which is a pretty big deal since we haven't had it in a while(and it's one of the things PES had over Fifa).

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/642419875638550528

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Finally, my SFC badge!

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
http://streamable.com/96us

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Womp womp

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
The web app is (technically) up!

I mean, it's really loving broken and the servers are getting crushed but still.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

hopterque posted:

The web app is (technically) up!

I mean, it's really loving broken and the servers are getting crushed but still.

Any free packs?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

Any free packs?

Yeah I got 5 free packs, and they're doing the normal daily gifts they do pre-release (I only got a silver one for today though).

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Is there any way to get fifa points on ps4 web app before Tuesday? Do you need access to the full game to transfer fifa points from 15 to 16?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
If you have EA access you can try the full game now

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
So that's something extra you pay for, right? I assume it's not worth paying for if all you play is FIFA

Edit: I confused it with Season Pass, looks like Access is for Xbone only

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

finally played the demo. crossing seems a bit better and the players react a little better in space but thats all ive noticed. still plays just like 15.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

My starter packs in FUT were poo poo, as expected. I'm prepared to wreck some CPU with these squads,

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I quick sold everyone in my free packs so I can just buy the inevitable actual good 300 coin players

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard
https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3lco3f/my_81_players_after_600_packs_of_84000_fifa/
Snaphots: http://imgur.com/a/kcdkt

I spent 618 Euro = 706 US$ until yesterday. :shepspends: Last year I spent "only" ~30k points early and at least got Neymar 86, Hazard 88, Reus 86, Falcao 88, Götze 85 and Benzema 85.

I pulled 2 more informs today, unfortunately not IF Ronaldo. Because IF Ronaldo is a streamer card it seems. All 5 Fifa streams I checked have IF Ronaldo unpacked. :ortiz:

At least I got three 83+ squads (BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mr.PayDay posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3lco3f/my_81_players_after_600_packs_of_84000_fifa/
Snaphots: http://imgur.com/a/kcdkt

I spent 618 Euro = 706 US$ until yesterday. :shepspends: Last year I spent "only" ~30k points early and at least got Neymar 86, Hazard 88, Reus 86, Falcao 88, Götze 85 and Benzema 85.

I pulled 2 more informs today, unfortunately not IF Ronaldo. Because IF Ronaldo is a streamer card it seems. All 5 Fifa streams I checked have IF Ronaldo unpacked. :ortiz:

At least I got three 83+ squads (BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A)

What is your net worth?

• Locked thread