Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

hopterque posted:

I'm on pc, he's on pc, i'm a fifa god, he's a pack buying moron, yeah sure lets do it.

e: Not that he would accept a challenge, I'm sure.

e: I just looked him up on the stupid skill rating website, he might be the worst player in the thread.

lmao I was hoping someone would d this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard
50 or 60 losses were simply afk and forfeit - losses to drop the division and I don't even care if you believe this. I not sure if the game tracks thrown games where you give up after kickoff to quit.
So yes, even 44-59 or 44-49 might be bad.
On the other hand I got less than 44 wins because in the first games I won due to rage quits because people just quit playing a 85 team in the first week.
I started with the selecao and bayern münchen suqads but played most games with my korean silver suqad and bronze sweat squads.

You can continue the babyrage, I just found a poll in the german EA Forum where 44% chose "I will spend more than 300 Euro", so I am not a minority of pumping hundreds of EUros/Dollars into this.
http://forum.ea.com/de/posts/list/30/1106673.page

And if you want to feel better and own a pack buying fag ingame, add me after release. Wipe my rear end and finish me 8-0.Because I am curious, I wanna watch and learn.
And maybe you will be manly enough to post here if you - despite 0,1% chance because you are pro - will lose, amirite?

Glad I can entertain you so far, goons :D It is funny how all how claim to "not care" just keep on flaming - just to prove how they do care lol.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Mr.PayDay posted:

50 or 60 losses were simply afk and forfeit - losses to drop the division and I don't even care if you believe this. I not sure if the game tracks thrown games where you give up after kickoff to quit.
So yes, even 44-59 or 44-49 might be bad.
On the other hand I got less than 44 wins because in the first games I won due to rage quits because people just quit playing a 85 team in the first week.
I started with the selecao and bayern münchen suqads but played most games with my korean silver suqad and bronze sweat squads.

You can continue the babyrage, I just found a poll in the german EA Forum where 44% chose "I will spend more than 300 Euro", so I am not a minority of pumping hundreds of EUros/Dollars into this.
http://forum.ea.com/de/posts/list/30/1106673.page

And if you want to feel better and own a pack buying fag ingame, add me after release. Wipe my rear end and finish me 8-0.Because I am curious, I wanna watch and learn.
And maybe you will be manly enough to post here if you - despite 0,1% chance because you are pro - will lose, amirite?

Glad I can entertain you so far, goons :D It is funny how all how claim to "not care" just keep on flaming - just to prove how they do care lol.

Bruh we hella bored waiting for the game to come out, and everyone loves a good meltdown.

A few notes:
when people dc or ragequit, those still count as wins for you in the stats
Your max reached division is 7, which means you're hot garbage.
The excuse of losing games on purpose to get relegated doesn't make a lot of sense when you don't get higher than division 7. Now, I know, on pc, from personal experience, that Division 1 has been essentially unplayable because of all the coin farming bots, so if say, you were up in divisions 3/2/1 and used that excuse, sure, ok. But why would you get relegated on purpose in the lowest divisions unless the division a step or two higher was a struggle for you which means you are really, really terrible, especially with the squads you can build with the money you spend on this game.

Also, the official EA forums are full of insane mentally handicapped babymen so of course they're spending hundreds on this game, because they're just as incredibly loving stupid as you are. We know that the people who spend money aren't a minority, a lot of really incredibly stupid people spend tons of money on the game. Last year EA revealed they make more than a billion dollars a year off ultimate team related transactions (95% of it from Madden and Fifa, with the more significant chunk coming from fifa). That's a ton of really stupid scrubs.

None of this means we aren't gonna laugh and call you a moron every time though.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Sep 20, 2015

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
i dont care if you believe me but heres my long effort post guys rofl i just afk

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I afk more than half of the games I play too guys, I swear that's why I suck.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard
How about this: "Make the Payday pay" - FIFA16 FUT Goons Tourney
As the proven worst PC Fifa player on this planet I will challenge the best 3 goons on Origin/PC after, lets say 6 weeks after release.
How about early November (Oct is too much work/RL stuff and we might need to play on a weekend because of time zones?).
A further reason to wait some weeks: If I - against ALL odds - win games, I don't wanna face that "I only had 71 overall team rating, you fucker" stuff.

The 3 goons with the highest Division get the entry. If it's the same Division I think YOU could play a deciding entry game :) We'll think this over when it's the time.

We will play best of 3, good weather, random stadium and 12 minute matches (6 min per half is standard, right?).
Everyone brings his highest rated team,

The winner gets 3 * 2200 Fifa point codes via PM
2nd place gets 2* 2220 point codes
3rd one gets 2200 Point code

If all goons beat me 2-0 overall, the amount of goals against me decides the ranking.

This is a win-win-win:
1.) We prove Fifa FUT is not p2w
2.) I learn how to play this game
3.) You can beat the "reddit moron" (I am way longer registered at SA than reddit ffs but okay)
4.) I keep on spending money in this fifa point poo poo, but you beat me, you get 'em
5.) Your progress after the first weeks in FUT Divisions gives you an "incentive" and a chance of a way greater reward than the FUT Draft ;-)
6.) Out of nowhere this might be fun

I can even provide a small teamspeak3 server if needed.

Now flame on

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Thread needs to be locked until tomorrow night. There's nothing on topic going on any more. On a side note, I'll be dropping $200 on packs because gently caress it. It's just money, and that poo poo grows on trees. That and I know my pack will have Neymar in it.

God bless.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Come to Munich and buy me a beer payday

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
People just aren't factoring in MrPayDay's net spend

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Zotix posted:

Thread needs to be locked until tomorrow night. There's nothing on topic going on any more. On a side note, I'll be dropping $200 on packs because gently caress it. It's just money, and that poo poo grows on trees. That and I know my pack will have Neymar in it.

God bless.

You're just as dumb as the other guy hope this helps, hopefully some console nerds crush you as hard as I'm gonna crush him.

e: 24 hours till the game is out if you're cool and vpn to australia or wherever like I'm gonna.

ephex posted:

Come to Munich and buy me a beer payday
Come to Meckpomm and buy me stuff because i'm poor and mentally ill and I'll train you to get good at Fifa Mr. Payday

hopterque fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Sep 20, 2015

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Mr.PayDay posted:

As the proven worst PC Fifa player on this planet I will challenge the best 3 goons on Origin/PC after, lets say 6 weeks after release.
How about early November (Oct is too much work/RL stuff and we might need to play on a weekend because of time zones?).
A further reason to wait some weeks: If I - against ALL odds - win games, I don't wanna face that "I only had 71 overall team rating, you fucker" stuff.

The 3 goons with the highest Division get the entry. If it's the same Division I think YOU could play a deciding entry game :) We'll think this over when it's the time.

We will play best of 3, good weather, random stadium and 12 minute matches (6 min per half is standard, right?).

If all goons beat me 2-0 overall, the amount of goals against me decides the ranking.

This is a win-win-win:
3.) You can beat the "reddit moron" (I am way longer registered at SA than reddit ffs but okay)
4.) I keep on spending money in this fifa point poo poo, but you beat me, you get 'em
5.) Your progress after the first weeks in FUT Divisions gives you an "incentive" and a chance of a way greater reward than the FUT Draft ;-)

Now flame on

Tom, Hegav?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
As the best PC fifa player, I look forward to winning 3 2200 fifa point cards and using them to enter a billion Drafts.

Or I'll probably hate the game and get a refund after 3 days like I did last year and everyone else can fight over my vacant spot.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Speaking of lame PC players, I should really get round to making a Parmos thread again.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Skyfire posted:

Speaking of lame PC players, I should really get round to making a Parmos thread again.

Yeah, although I guess they've changed exactly nothing about pro clubs since last year. Stupid ultimate team.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

anyone hack on the pc verison?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Serie A looks really good this year, could probably assemble a really top notch squad with pace all over the place for less than 40k.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/1145980/

Just checked futhead and holy poo poo, Serie A (my favourite since 13 for FUT) looks really fun wich cheap players. Up front as cheap ST's you can get Icardi, Bacca, Jovetic, Balotelli, Morata then Hernanes, the upgraded Pereyra then Guarin back on the 80's, upgraded Nainggolan, Medel (this guy is a beast now) and the classic Serie A defenders. Castan, Manolas, Juan Jesus, Caceres, Bonucci all got upgraded, Lichtsteiner is finally a RB from the start...

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

zooted heh posted:

Dogg your PC is broken why do you care

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

cuz i wana cheat

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

zooted heh posted:

There's been a bot that lets you autowin games but it's just used for coin farming for ultimate team, nobody actually cheats otherwise (also no idea if that bot is gonna work this year, although it probably will).

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I am looking forward to paying $60 for roster updates and rage quitting on my Parm City homeboys.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

I'm not buying this retarded piece of poo poo game ever again

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

i just cant wait to step over the ball

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

zooted heh posted:

i just cant wait to step over the ball

I can

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Lame PC Parmos thread back up here

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3742773

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mr.PayDay posted:

This is a win-win-win:

Now flame on

this guy is bringing the heat. now let's see if the flamers are all talk or if they can back it up :rolleyes:

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I will play you Mr. Payday.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

:munch:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

hopterque posted:

You're just as dumb as the other guy hope this helps, hopefully some console nerds crush you as hard as I'm gonna crush him.

e: 24 hours till the game is out if you're cool and vpn to australia or wherever like I'm gonna.

Come to Meckpomm and buy me stuff because i'm poor and mentally ill and I'll train you to get good at Fifa Mr. Payday

Sounds gay

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ephex posted:

Sounds gay

Im gay.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard
Going to grab the US version since UK always gets screwed on release dates and not going to be buying FIFA points anyway.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I bet i could beat "hopterque" at fifa probably 5-0 and that'd be just all first half goals then i'd do stepovers and long shots for the 2nd half

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Guys who are doing trading, what kinda poo poo are you doing with the limited coins we start with?

I did a lot of trading last year but it mostly all required at least 100k to do and involved bronze informs or buying a ton of one player and reselling him, etc

Just curious what's good to do with like 5k coins because I completely forgot

I end up having to re-learn trading every year when I want to bother doing it

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I am too excited for FIFA tomorrow. I won't be trading really. I mean I buy and sell in small quantities, but I like silver squads more than gold so it kind of ends up being pointless for me.

Built this on the web app with a limited 6k budget. I haven't redeemed the free packs or anything from the pre-order, and all of my coins have been from the free returner packs and the daily giveaways. The poo poo I get from the free packs should generate some coins and I guess I'll build some other silver squads, maybe a Colombian silver one with Cordoba as the centerpiece.

This looks cool and fun though, especially with the skill on my wings. I'm a fancy dan those I think this will be a good time... http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/1217269/

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
I got a report from this thread but I can't really tell what's going on.

You probably shouldn't pull some guy's posts from reddit, I guess. That seems like offsite, kinda helldumpy stuff that we want to avoid.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Hand Knit posted:

I got a report from this thread but I can't really tell what's going on.

You probably shouldn't pull some guy's posts from reddit, I guess. That seems like offsite, kinda helldumpy stuff that we want to avoid.

I dont know what was reported but he linked to his reddit thread himself and theres been no one stalking him.

The short version of what is going on is the guy posted to say he's spent $700 on virtual coins to open sticker packs of players, and everyone is making fun of how stupid he is. Then someone checked his online record and it turns out he's really bad at the game. Now he's melting down offering to play people.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Basically, no reason this should have ever been reported and people are petty.

On topic:

FIFA 16 is going to be mediocre at best but I will be buying it tomorrow like a fool. Pro Evo has got good reviews so far.. shame about licensing.

T Bowl fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Sep 21, 2015

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

T Bowl posted:

Basically, no reason this should have ever been reported and people are petty.

On topic:

FIFA 16 is going to be mediocre at best but I will be buying it tomorrow like a fool. Pro Evo has got good reviews so far.. shame about licensing.

Pro evo is so so bad again this year, the only reason it gets good reviews is because game reviewers don't play sports games and don't know poo poo.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

hopterque posted:

Pro evo is so so bad again this year, the only reason it gets good reviews is because game reviewers don't play sports games and don't know poo poo.

I don't know... most of the user reviewers love it too, say its much more natural/fluid and way less linear than FIFA.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

T Bowl posted:

I don't know... most of the user reviewers love it too, say its much more natural/fluid and way less linear than FIFA.
That's weird because it feels like an incredibly clunky lovely version of football made by amateurs, the ai is a complete joke (including defensive/help ai that makes the ones in fifa look godlike), goalkeepers are even worse than fifa 15, etc.

I mean try it out if you want, there's a demo on console, but it's super garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Serie A looks really good this year, could probably assemble a really top notch squad with pace all over the place for less than 40k.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/1145980/

rpl got a major boost accross the board, might just run an rpl squad all the way to the d1 dolldrums

• Locked thread