Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hey let's play doom and then shoot up the school tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ElectricSheep posted:

John Romero's totally gonna make me his bitch, I can't wait!
did you guys hear we might have 1 GHz processor power in a few years?!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

games -- safer than sex
well that's true

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my 90s game experience consisted of chip's challenge and Humongous games

/contribution

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

deep impact on vhs posted:

that game was so loving good, my aunt's computer had it and it was :getin: every single time we visited

i wanna play it again
there's a graphically updated version on steam for $2.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

deep impact on vhs posted:

it took me like four years to find the name of that game since i had played it when i was a child and could barely remember anything about it
this is how it was for chip's challenge for me. i completely forgot the name for 12ish years until i posted in the "help-remember-a-game" thread. then a month or so later i found it on steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I played kings quest V at a friends house and thought it was good.

I was a loving idiot
:cedric: A POOOOISONOOUS GAME

• Locked thread