Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

All of this age of empires talk is a loving joke. Nothing will ever beat the extreme realism of Command and Conquer Red Alert. Just give up noobs, next you'll be trying to convince me Blizzard RTSes will be good. lol bloodlust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

4outof5 posted:

Think of all those jack asses playing golden eye thinking it was good when they could have been playing quake world on t3s.

NOT quake 2 that was some sucker poo poo with it's slow rockets.

I heard there's a new game coming out soon thats gonna blow quake out of the water. Its called like half-dead or something, sounds like a load of hype to me.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Hey guyz, wanna play some D2:LOD?

I have a wicked rad assassin for tons of DPS.

excuse me but D2 came out in the 2000s

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap6QaDBZJwM

• Locked thread