Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

What is this?
Tldr - Disney Skylanders

You buy Disney/Marvel/Pixar/Star Wars (Manchild friendly) figurines to use in one of the two game modes: Playsets & Toybox. You put the figure on the ‘Infinity Base’ to use them in the game. You can also put on Power Discs for a variety of different additions. You can use the figurines on other people’s games and consoles. You can also play online with your Toybox creations and download premade Toyboxes every week. This entire franchise is a moneysuck for okay gameplay meets DISNEY FIGURINES. (I may have bought everything from 1.0 and 2.0…but I’ll stop this time… right?)

WHAT’S NEW TO 3.0
STAR WARS. If you’re into that, you’re in.
More crossover characters.
Improved Toybox Hub
More Playsets.
Still no decent upgrades to the 1.0 characters.
Sidekicks! It’s far more interesting than I gave it for.
FARMING. I don’t know how this has become my favourite part of this game, but I’ve made all the Disney Princesses farming slaves. Work the land Elsa. Work the drat land! You use it to improve the stats of your sidekicks.
Expansion Games every character can be used in.
Improved Fighting Mechanics.
Less power discs & now in clear packaging.

Playsets are their own self-contained games where only characters from their specific franchises can participate in. Ie - Only Sully & Mike figurines can be used to access the Monsters Inc portion of Disney Infinity. Playing through the game worlds for different franchises allows you to unlock items to use in Toybox mode Not every figurine will have a fully fleshed out world for them to be used in. Each playset apparently has around 5-8 hours of entertainment in it. You have to put the appropriate plastic piece onto the Infinity Base to access the playset.
HOWEVER, as of 2.0 SOME characters can crossover into other playsets, you just need to collect their ‘Crossover Coin’ first.

Toybox Mode is essentially Disney Little Big Planet. In this mode you are able to create a world or little games and share them online. Make a little racer, sidescroller etc. The drawcard of this feature is that you can use aesthetic features from other franchises and use your own figurines to play through it. Ie – Captain Jack Sparrow in a Cars Race in Alice in Wonderland World. Because these are meant to be ‘toys’ of the characters, Disney said it’s okay for these characters to interact together. Thankfully there are people who dedicate their lives to this sort of stuff, so you can download new Toyboxes every day and get a decent bit of free content.

Expansion Games are new to 3.0. Disney realised we don’t all have time, patience or imagination to create our own games, so they did it for us. There are two available to buy soon, the first being Toy Box Takeover. Where you and a sidekick have to fight your way through various themed lands, battling villains and …. Yeah that’s it. The second one is just a watered down Mario Kart. On the plus side, you can use ANY character in it.

Characters & Playsets

You can only play the playsets of each version with the appropriate game disc. Eg you can’t play 1.0 playsets on 1.0. I still think the Lone Ranger playset was the best. Awful film though.

Disney Infinity 3.0

At launch, only the Inside Out and Twilight of the Republic playsets are available. More figures will be released throughout the year and into 2016.

Inside Out – Fear, Anger, Joy, Disgust & Sadness.
Marvel Battlegrounds – Ultron, Black Suit Spiderman, Iron Man Hulkbuster AND every other Marvel 2.0 character (Rumoured – Antman, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver)
Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic – Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Darth Maul [Crossover Characters – EVERY other Star Wars Character]
Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire – Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Han Solo [Crossover Characters – EVERY other Star Wars Character]
Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Finn, Rey…. More to be announced [Crossover Characters – EVERY other Star Wars Character]
No playset – Sam Flynn & Quorra (Tron Legacy), Olaf (Frozen), Mulan (Mulan), Boba Fett (Star Wars), Ezra, Sabine, Kanan, Zeb (Star Wars Rebels), Peter Pan (Peter Pan), Mickey & Minnie Mouse (Classic), Spot (Good Dinosaur), Judy & Nick (Zootopia).

Disney Infinity 2.0

Avengers – Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Falcon & Loki. [Crossover Characters - Spiderman]
Spiderman – Spiderman, Venom, Nova, Iron Fist, Nick Fury, Green Goblin [Crossover Characters - Iron Man]
Guardians of the Galaxy – Groot, Rocket Racoon, Starlord, Gimora, Drax, Ronan the Accuser, Yondu [Crossover Characters - Iron Man, Nova]
No Playset- Maleficent (Maleficent), Merida (Brave), Stitch (Lilo & Stitch), Tinkerbell (Peter Pan), Aladdin & Princess Jasmine (Aladdin), Donald Duck, Hiro & Baymax (Big Hero 6).

Disney Infinity 1.0

The Incredibles – Mr Incredible, Mrs Incredible, Violet, Dash, Syndrome
Pirates of the Caribbean – Captain Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa, Davy Jones
Monsters Inc – Sully, Mike, Randy.
Lone Ranger – Tonto, Lone Ranger
Cars – Mater, Holley Shiftweell, Lightning McQueen, Francesco Bernoulli
Toy Story in Space – Buzz Lightyear, Jesse, Woody
No Playset – Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-It-Ralph), Anna & Elsa (Frozen), Phineas Flynn & Perry the Platypus (Phineas & Ferb), Sorcerer Mickey (Fantasia), Rapunzel (Tangled), Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas).

Power Discs
There were countless drat Power Discs but can be classified into the following categories:
Landscape Discs – Toybox only These change the ground and look of all items placed. (Ie. Frozen disc will make the ground snowy and all items wintery)
Skybox Discs – Toybox Only These change the skybox, lighting and sound. (Ie the Tangled Disc will have lanterns in the sky and soft music)
Powerup Discs – These give you a general bonus. (Ie . More Attack/More Defence/More Sparks)
Support Discs – Place these discs and when they’re charged, you can summon a character or action for a short AI controlled bit of help. (Ie. White Tiger or Winter Soldier)
Item Discs – Toybox OnlyYou get a weapon from a specific character (Buzz Lightyear’s Gun)
Vehicle Discs – Toybox Only You get a vehicle or animal from a specific franchise to drive/ride. Sometimes plays music. (Tron’s vehicle starts Daft Punk’s Derezzed playing!)
Costume Discs – You get a different look for your character and a possible change to their attacks. If you use on a different character to the one it’s made for, you’ll get a general powerup instead.

If you place two different support/powerup discs under your character, they’ll often mix and give you a bonus third effect for free.

As of 3.0 there are now only a handful of Power Discs, sold in packs of 4 for $10. You know what you’re getting when you buy it. So far there’s only a Star Wars pack, Zootopia Pack, Tomorrowland Pack and a Good Dinosaur Pack.

Wish List

Look, I just want some goddamn Muppets, Gravity Falls & Ducktales. Oh and Once Upon a Time.

SCROOGE MCDUCK. GizmoDuck. Hewey/Dewey/Louie, Webby, (Ducktales) Darkwing Duck. Launchpad McQuack (Darkwing Duck), Kermit, Fozzy, Miss Piggy, Animal, Swedish Chef, Electric Mayhem, Walter (The Muppets), Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monterey Jack (Chip N Dale), Tron & CLU (Tron Legacy) Ariel, Ursula, King Triton(The Little Mermaid), Nemo, Dory, Marlin (Finding Nemo), Belle, Beast, GASTON (Beauty & The Beast), Ferb (Phineas & Ferb), Dumbo (Dumbo), Genie, Jaffar, Abu (Aladdin), Pocahontas (Pocahontas), Bolt, Mittens (Bolt), Lilo& her sister (Lilo & Stitch), Lion King cast, Mabel & Dipper (Gravity Falls), Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet (Winnie the Pooh), Alice (Alice in Wonderland), Robin Hood (Robin Hood), Fox & Hound (Fox & The Hound), Hercules, Hades (Hercules), Goofy, Pluto, Pete, Daisy (Classic), Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins), Cruella deVille, Those Dogs (101 Dalmatians), Wall-E, Eve (Wall-E), The Child Catcher (Bedknobs & Broomsticks), Pumpkin King, Dorothy, Mombi, Tik-Tok, (Return to Oz), The Rock & The Creepy Albino Twins (Escape to Witch Mountain), Rick Moranas (Honey I Shrunk the Kids), The Rocketeer (The Rocketeer), The Mighty Ducks kids (The Mighty Ducks), Evil Witches (Hocus Pocus), The Whole Cast (Enchanted), Tiana (Princess & The Frog), The Wizard & Witches (Oz the Great & Powerful), Marsupalami , Bonkers (Raw Toonage), Ludwig Von Drake, Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit), Emma Swan, Hook, Regina, Rumple (Once Upon a Time), Athena (Tomorrowland), Walt Disney.

Costs

If you are using the same base and console from 2.0 for 3.0 it can be cheaper to do a digital upgrade and buy the playsets you want.

Starter Pack - $65-$70 (Twilight of the Republic, Game Disc, Base, Anakin & Ahsoka)
Digital Copy - $20-$25
Expansion Games - $20
Playsets - $30 (Two characters included)
Individual Characters - $15
Power Disc Packs - $10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Also, apparently they still want more feedback for what characters you want next.

You can vote here - http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/2015/07/23/you-get-to-choose-the-next-disney-infinity-character/

Or spam up the internet with the hashtag #OurDisneyInfinity

Oh, and apparently the ultimate unlock for 3.0 (Registering EVERY 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 character) - A Keyblade. There was a King Mickey (Kingdom Hearts) powerdisc given to D23 attendees, but don't expect to buy one for less than $150-$200 online.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Worth mentioning:

Closer to the holiday season (ie: probably in time for black friday) there's going to be a second series of Star Wars character variants released called LightFX

These guys are functionally identical to the normal versions of these figures, except they cost a dollar more and their lightsabers light up when you place them on the Infinity base. So far the ones pictured here are the only ones announced.

So if you don't want to double-dip and want the glowy sabers you might want to wait to pick them up later.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Just a correction. StarWars Rise against the Empire is available now...If you buy the super deluxe ps4 exclusive starter kit for $115 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Infini...0+ps4+exclusive

But it also comes with Bobba Fett! I couldn't pass it by.

It actually made me switch from xbox one to ps4 for 3.0, so I guess it did its job.

edit.

I have been playing pretty good since launch and this is the first I have seen about farming or sidekicks. Where can I learn more about this?

badjohny fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Sep 8, 2015

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I remember the WiiU version of 2.0 ran like utter trash. Does 3.0 run any better on the WiiU?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

badjohny posted:

edit.

I have been playing pretty good since launch and this is the first I have seen about farming or sidekicks. Where can I learn more about this?

They explain this kind of stuff in the hub, I think.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

mutata posted:

They explain this kind of stuff in the hub, I think.

hmmm, I must have skipped something. I don't even know what the Hub is. I went right into playing star wars. I will look tonight.

Star Guarded
Feb 10, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I remember the WiiU version of 2.0 ran like utter trash. Does 3.0 run any better on the WiiU?
I've read reports that it does, but I'll let you know today when my base comes. I've heard digital runs a lot better than physical.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

badjohny posted:

hmmm, I must have skipped something. I don't even know what the Hub is. I went right into playing star wars. I will look tonight.

It's under the Toybox system. If you don't load a playset right away, the game dumps you in there after the intro. It has all of the tutorial stuff in it.

Chairman Pow!
Apr 23, 2010
Just played with my son for a few hours, and it is impressively better on the WiiU than 2.0 was. The load times are much shorter, even my son commented on how fast things load up now. It has a lot of great features in the hub, like instant fighting arenas, racing, easy ways to use multiplayer, etc. The star wars playset is actually a very fun game, much better than anything in 2.0. Combat now has more depth and combos, and it feels more satisfying as well. It feels like a standalone game using the infinity engine.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
The Inside Out set is pretty great for kids. It's not split screen and it uses the Mario 3D World system of putting a player who falls behind in a bubble. There is also no death penalty. So far I've seen 3D and 2D side scroller levels. It's a collectathon, but great for some daddy/daughter time.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

The Inside Out set is pretty great for kids. It's not split screen and it uses the Mario 3D World system of putting a player who falls behind in a bubble. There is also no death penalty. So far I've seen 3D and 2D side scroller levels. It's a collectathon, but great for some daddy/daughter time.

:3:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

Oh, cool. This is good too know, thanks.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Looks like some form of disney infinity is coming to the new Apple TV also. showed it during the keynote.

Star Guarded
Feb 10, 2008

So is all of the Toy Box content you can see at the start of the game all that's in the game? Other than stuff that's behind a lock. I'm a little underwhelmed, particularly with the lack of enemies ... some series like Wreck-it Ralph have a lot of content, but there aren't any cy-bug enemies, for example.

Also really wish they'd at least given the 1.0 characters special attacks.

Star Guarded fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Sep 9, 2015

Chairman Pow!
Apr 23, 2010

Star Guarded posted:

So is all of the Toy Box content you can see at the start of the game all that's in the game? Other than stuff that's behind a lock. I'm a little underwhelmed, particularly with the lack of enemies ... some series like Wreck-it Ralph have a lot of content, but there aren't any cy-bug enemies, for example.

I unlocked star wars droid enemies by playing through the playset, so I think there is more to be unlocked

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Star Guarded posted:

From what I've figured out, there are a TON of new enemies that will come with the Toy Box Takeover. These enemies will be unique to the Takeover content.

I'm mostly hoping for different types of enemies. Not just new models, but with different attack styles and what not.

Everything I've read about the Takeover say it is awesome, so I'm counting the days.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Gamestop is doing a Buy 2 Get 3 Free deal for all toys-to-life figures, Disney Infinity included. If you want to pick up some 1.0 or 2.0 characters now is a good time to do it for cheap.

Ends the 20th so you've got time. Can do it online or in-store.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

From what I've figured out, there are a TON of new enemies that will come with the Toy Box Takeover. These enemies will be unique to the Takeover content.

I'm mostly hoping for different types of enemies. Not just new models, but with different attack styles and what not.

Everything I've read about the Takeover say it is awesome, so I'm counting the days.

Will this be another disk? Or just a code you enter? Will I have to keep swapping disks to play what I want?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
It'll be a little playset piece you put on the base while 3.0 is on the console.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Plankton posted:

Gamestop is doing a Buy 2 Get 3 Free deal for all toys-to-life figures, Disney Infinity included. If you want to pick up some 1.0 or 2.0 characters now is a good time to do it for cheap.

Ends the 20th so you've got time. Can do it online or in-store.

They are pre-owned, which isn't a big deal, unless you are dumb like me and insist upon getting the web codes to unlock your stuff for use on PC and mobile.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

They are pre-owned, which isn't a big deal, unless you are dumb like me and insist upon getting the web codes to unlock your stuff for use on PC and mobile.

Yeah I forgot to mention that whoops. If them being preowned isn't an issue though it's a really good deal. Well timed for me particularly since my younger sister's b-day is on the 22nd and she doesn't care about the codes.

adreaminsound
Jun 22, 2004

Am I not the ravager, the devourer of worlds? Am I not Galactus!?!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I bought the digital upgrade and run it off of my internal SSD. It runs great, just as well as 1.0 and 2.0 did on Xbox 360 installed on the HDD if not better. I didn't like switching figures in 2.0 on Wii U because of the lag, this is more than fine.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

adreaminsound posted:

I bought the digital upgrade and run it off of my internal SSD. It runs great, just as well as 1.0 and 2.0 did on Xbox 360 installed on the HDD if not better. I didn't like switching figures in 2.0 on Wii U because of the lag, this is more than fine.

Is there anyway to do this on the other systems? The less disk swapping the better.

Also, I just found out that my 2.0 play sets don't work in 3.0. I switched from xbox one to ps4 for 3.0 to get the early access to the other star wars characters. So I am looking for a way to get 2.0 on the ps4 without having to buy another starter kit. Is it possible to buy just the software for 2.0? I am at work so I can't check the ps4 online store, or would I be looking at getting a used copy of just the software? Its not a huge deal, I just don't want to have to have two different stands for my characters sitting out if i don't have to..

I guess I should also ask if the 3.0 base station will work with the 2.0 software?

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
I'm a huge Disney Animation Studios fan but don't really care about Star Wars or Marvel. Should I waste my money on this toy collectin game?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Mung Dynasty posted:

I'm a huge Disney Animation Studios fan but don't really care about Star Wars or Marvel. Should I waste my money on this toy collectin game?

There's the inside out game and the mariokart game so why not?

If you aren't into superheros or spacewizards maybe buy Disney Infinity 1.0, give that a spin and decide if it's worth grabbing the new ones?

edit: As a sane, sensible person (with 2.0) who knows that Star Wars 1-3 suck rear end, I'm best off getting my kids the digital game then buying the Starwars Episode 4-6 adventure right? Or inside out. We'll probably end up with both.

I mean sure eventually we'll end up with the 1-3 set too, but that poo poo should be bottom priority.

Masonity fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Sep 14, 2015

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

badjohny posted:

Is there anyway to do this on the other systems? The less disk swapping the better.

Also, I just found out that my 2.0 play sets don't work in 3.0. I switched from xbox one to ps4 for 3.0 to get the early access to the other star wars characters. So I am looking for a way to get 2.0 on the ps4 without having to buy another starter kit. Is it possible to buy just the software for 2.0? I am at work so I can't check the ps4 online store, or would I be looking at getting a used copy of just the software? Its not a huge deal, I just don't want to have to have two different stands for my characters sitting out if i don't have to..

I guess I should also ask if the 3.0 base station will work with the 2.0 software?

You should be able to. You could do it for 1.0 and 2.0 on the Wii U (1.0 was even free for Wii U folks). If you can do it on the usually backward-assed Wii U, you should be good to go.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

badjohny posted:

The bases from any version work with any version, and you should be able to buy a digital copy of 2.0 on the playstation store thing.

Mung Dynasty posted:

If you like Inside Out, that playset is a really kid-friendly platformer that seems to be well put together. The Toybox Takeover and Toybox Speedway games aren't out yet but once those are you can use anyone in them and I know Takeover is pretty solid at least (they need to release these asap, they're pretty substantial content for anyone who has non-SW figures)

There's also a substantial amount of user-created content, though quality on that varies, which can keep you busy for a while. It's all cross-platform in terms of distribution for users so there's no worrying about needing to be on the Xbox for this user-made thing and on the Playstation for that user-made thing. It's all everywhere.

Plus the figures are nice looking if you just want a little Wreck It Ralph and Mickey Mouse hanging out on your desk or something. As someone really into Disney stuff it's really cool to see all the obscure pulls for items, weapons, and NPC characters in the game. Riding a merry-go-round horse from Mary Poppins while shooting rhino guards with Darkwing Duck's grapple gun, as Sam Flynn from Tron, has a whole distinctly Disney madness to it that can be pretty appealing.

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Sep 15, 2015

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
The Toy Box Takeover isn't officially out yet, but people have found them around. I picked one up from Target... It was sitting there on a random peg hook without any others around.

It's definitely sweet. Some of the Disney figures are really cool, too. I haven't picked up Maleficent yet, but I was able to play her on the PC version during their free figure rotation. She's ridiculous. It's pretty clear that they give the non-playset bundled characters the best abilities and stuff. Nova, for instance, is crazy powerful while Spiderman is... Pretty cool, I guess.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Looks like Target.com is selling Toy Box Takeover early. Didn't buy it yet but the shipping ETA put it's arrival at this week so it's not a preorder thing.

Also says the nearest Target has it available but I'm skeptical the in-store employees would be willing to sell it if there's a street date on the shipped box or something. I'll have to check it out later this week.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Kelp Plankton posted:

If you like Inside Out, that playset is a really kid-friendly platformer that seems to be well put together. The Toybox Takeover and Toybox Speedway games aren't out yet but once those are you can use anyone in them and I know Takeover is pretty solid at least (they need to release these asap, they're pretty substantial content for anyone who has non-SW figures)

There's also a substantial amount of user-created content, though quality on that varies, which can keep you busy for a while. It's all cross-platform in terms of distribution for users so there's no worrying about needing to be on the Xbox for this user-made thing and on the Playstation for that user-made thing. It's all everywhere.

Plus the figures are nice looking if you just want a little Wreck It Ralph and Mickey Mouse hanging out on your desk or something. As someone really into Disney stuff it's really cool to see all the obscure pulls for items, weapons, and NPC characters in the game. Riding a merry-go-round horse from Mary Poppins while shooting rhino guards with Darkwing Duck's grapple gun, as Sam Flynn from Tron, has a whole distinctly Disney madness to it that can be pretty appealing.

This sounds promising. Is the process of content creation very intuitive? And if I wanna get in on 3.0, do I have to buy the Star Wars set, or can I also buy the game on its own and then pick the figures I want separately?

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

Looks like Target.com is selling Toy Box Takeover early. Didn't buy it yet but the shipping ETA put it's arrival at this week so it's not a preorder thing.

Also says the nearest Target has it available but I'm skeptical the in-store employees would be willing to sell it if there's a street date on the shipped box or something. I'll have to check it out later this week.

drat....no longer available. What is the official release date? I ran to my target last night but they didn't have any on the shelves. Guess I have to wait.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I can't find an official release date announcement but a few places are listing October 23rd, so that might be it. We know it's October at least.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
I thought it was sept 29th with the original trilogy playset and figures.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Shawn posted:

I thought it was sept 29th with the original trilogy playset and figures.

There are a lot of them up on eBay. So they are out there to buy if you can't wait.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

It was a preorder bonus with certain retailers, I believe, so yeah, there are some out in the wild.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
Anyone else having problems connecting to the server to download other toy boxes? When I go into the movie theater off Main Street, it keeps telling me it can't reach the Disney servers, even though I can connect just fine to everything else on the Internet on my wii.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

why is farming crops fun

i spent like 3 hours doing it today whats wrong with me

ps use Sadness to farm, slamming her face into the dirt over and over to harvest crops is really funny

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Logged into the game today and it lost track of all the characters I own. Now when I put them on my station it says it's owned by someone else and do I want to share. Seems I have to do this to all my guys. Any way to fix this? I made sure my account is linked and that I am online.

And what does my guys are shared mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

badjohny posted:

Logged into the game today and it lost track of all the characters I own. Now when I put them on my station it says it's owned by someone else and do I want to share. Seems I have to do this to all my guys. Any way to fix this? I made sure my account is linked and that I am online.

And what does my guys are shared mean?

Even moving between 2.0 and 3.0 it asked me to share ownership for all my characters so I don't think it's a big deal, just tell it yes.

Did you sign into a different account or something?

• Locked thread