Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bill Gates helped pass a new law today that officially turned any amount of money equivalent to $5000 to be worth 6.5 million dollars effective immediately. The passing of the new law has turned Bill Gates from a billionaire into a super-gagillionaire overnight.
Anyone with $5000 in the bank or more now has 6.5 million dollars for every multiple of $5000 they possess.
Poor people with less than $5000, even if it is $4999, will experience no change and the law only works once so they can't get the 6.5 million if they eventually save up the $5000.

Crackrings.com! Women can't stop buying crackrings! It's like Ring Pop only instead of candy it's crack.

It turns out they are having a scary skeleton baby! Possibly a demon baby from Hell! The national guard has been mobilized to the hospital along with several priests.

Google's search engine has just been replaced with a picture of a rainbow boomerang. There's no search bar or anything so people can't dick around on the internet anymore and they're getting actual work done. Thanks, Google!

Police have named a famous actress as a "person of interest" in an ongoing investigation into a series of gown strangulations.

Bruce Willis shocked a waitress today when he showed her the large tip of his penis.
"It was very unexpected" said the still-breathless waitress, "I hadn't heard any rumors that Bruce Willis had a big penis so seeing that it was big was a really pleasant surprise."

"Crazy" is an ableist slur. Obama is definitely going to lose the otherkin vote in the next election. Neurotypicals cishet bastard.

"You're actually supposed to push directly on the words 'push here,' not just anywhere on the button," explained a gas-station manager.

Get your ears surgically altered to look like Spock ears. He had pretty good hearing.

The house of "Windsor" used to be called the house of "Buttfucker." Back then a "Buttfucker" meant literally "a fuckre (farmer) of Butes (meadows)."
They changed it when the family became royalty.

Pay it off in those Susan B. Anthony dollars you've been collecting. They're worth a lot of money now so giving them one SBA dollar is actually like giving them ten regular dollars, so the mortgage will get paid off quicker.

We got bad diarrhea. JFC do not try whatever this crap is. Is it a mushroom? Is it a fruit? Whatever it is, just stay away.

Seniors are senile, and in their addled state of mind are often incapable of comprehending the 14 good things about being old.

When a police car flashes its lights at you, you should pull over right away. Who knew??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

lol if you use sites that have click bait articles. Just kill yourself.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

lol if you use sites that have click bait articles. Just kill yourself.

That's GBS's solution to everything. If I killed myself the first time I encountered a minor problem, how would I kill myself to solve another, more serious problem later down the line?
Answer me that one, genius.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

It's real, and with one easy trick you can turn your own baby into a weed dispenser. Jus-

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I wish I could be a fraction as enthusiastic about anything as clickbait articles are about everything.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I wish I could be a fraction as enthusiastic about anything as clickbait articles are about everything.

Just try this one simple trick...

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Has science gone too far? Yes, yes it has. This poor catranha has been put down.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

Has science gone too far? Yes, yes it has. This poor catranha has been put down.

drat shame, time to stop all the science everywhere so it can never happen again

*flips switch and shuts it all down*

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Applewhite posted:

how would I kill myself to solve another, more serious problem later down the line?

Reincarnation dumb rear end

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Yes, Chris Hemsworth is a black man. He is a man of African descent.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
Awesome effort by Applewhite for this thread

It has potential; if you've got any exploitable templates that would rule

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Give me something to photoshop and I'll do it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Due to a loophole in most mortgage contracts, the bank can only collect on houses that are touching the ground. If you put your house up on blocks, you don't have to pay them! They're worried that if people find this out, everyone will do it and the economy will collapse because people are essentially getting their houses for free.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Give me something to photoshop and I'll do it

carlton and hes doing the carlton to cheer up sad notch

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Oh God why did I do this?! Oh God Oh Jesus ARRREGGHEHHGHGHH

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The end times are upon us. Monsters now walk and crawl over the face of the earth. Hug your children tight and pray for an easy death.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Summon the mouthless ones. They will take your pain away. The mouthless ones with silent voices speak, and in strange eons even the Dow may peak...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Just pay it off with another credit card! And when you need to pay off the second credit card, use the first one, which is now totally clean!
Infinite money!

It's because of this man: Frederick Washington. He lives at 1499 Winchell St. You know what to do.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

*high interest loans

him around picking up all the papers he keeps dropping. More like Warren Butterfingers if you ask me.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Eddie is a flamboyant transvestite now.

Millions of tax return checks have been accidentally sent out without names in the "pay to the order of" part, rendering them completely useless! An estimated twenty thousand Americans are expected to lose their homes as a result.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

That this man has cancer and on a science teacher's salary he has already blown his savings and can't afford to eat properly.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

In the movie Sixteen Candles, if you actually count the number of candles on the titular cake, there are eighteen.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

...that's when jon pop posts it to the Somethingawful.com forums

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The tops of pound cakes are a no-no if you have high blood pressure. Avoid the tops of muffins, too, and the cheesy crust on top of casseroles. Don't get whipped cream on top of your sundae, either.
In fact, the top inch of most foods is the worst part for you, if you skim those off you should be fine.

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.

Just die and let someone else pay it all for you!

Crashbee fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 8, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The schools with the most "D" students get an "A+" from us ;)

If you agree to pose for an ad, they'll give you a 10% discount!

Vacuum the gunk out of your ears with our patented ear vacuum! (Warning: may cause severe eardrum ruptures and permanent deafness).

If you bite off huge chunks of ice as if you were eating an apple, you're going to damage your teeth.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

With an astounding IQ of 101, Ashton Kutcher is confirmed to be one of the smartest celebrities in all of Hollywood!

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Just cover your face in Elmer's Glue and peel it off and you lose 20 years.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Once you turn 50, you're too old to crowd surf at raves. We're sorry, but we're only telling you this out of concern.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The lion returned the baby baboon to its mother so it could kill and eat them both at the same time.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Senior Citizen's Discount, Scouring the the Sunday paper for coupons and shoplifting. A whole lot of shoplifting.

AbbadonOfHell fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Sep 8, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

These idiots built a bridge up to the last ten feet or so before realizing the two ends didn't line up, in spite of the fact it would have been painfully obvious for hundreds of yards ahead of time! What bozos!

Poledancing!

Everyone at the steel mill is drunk on this poo poo because it's cheaper than moonshine. Accidents have skyrocketed! The steel industry expects to post record losses this year.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

#1: The baby orangutan.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

#1: the Two Headed Devil Dog.
Vets are ill equipped to treat the numerous spinal and digestive problems of this freakish mutant dog.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

would like to participate but where are you finding all these images/caption combos to use??

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Sprinkle in some "Oh my"s and this thread looks just like George Takei's facebook page.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ghaz posted:

would like to participate but where are you finding all these images/caption combos to use??

GIS "clickbait" -- https://www.google.com/search?q=cli...q=clickbait+ads

do not GIS "jailbait"

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Seriously. We will kill you once you've seen the video. 7 days.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ISIS exploit their control over the Fertile Crescent.

#1 is that its about to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

A misanthrope posted:

It's real, and with one easy trick you can turn your own baby into a weed dispenser. Jus-

th quintessential A Misanthrope post

• Locked thread