Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
IT'S FART'N TIME

Fart - Noun, Football art. Also a hot wind from your rear end

Farthouse - Noun - The Football Arthouse, called the Farthouse for short. A place of imagination and stupidity related to football and the place to post all your football jokes/creations that would get you yelled at for derailing in other threads

This is the place for:
posting weird fanart you find on the internet
posting your own weird fanart
planning goon Fart projects (TM) (WHERE IS THE PEYTON FOREHEAD FART, WUGLYFE)
etc.

Farts do not all have to be pictures. Farts are football writing, music, interpretive dances, whatever weird fun football poo poo that doesn't fit the discussion threads

The Farthouse has made wonders featured on ESPN, Deadspin, SB Nation, Bleacher Report, CBS NBC and ABC sports, and tons of smaller sports blogs all over the great internet sports world. It is a unique place. A unique place of Farts.

THINGS OF NOTE

The Draw Play - A football comic, started right here in TFF and it's been going steadily for 3 years (!) now thanks to the love and support of Farters like you. This forum is where I get most of my ideas and goons pitch me ideas all the time, and many of them actually get made. If you'd like to get a cameo in the comic (As many goons have, Swickles is a bona-fide character at this point) just shoot me an email (drawplay574@gmail.com). If you'd like to request a commission out of me, email that same address and mention who you are on the forums and you'll get a goon discount for being a cool Farter

FOOTBALL AND RATIONAL THOUGHTS (or F.A.R.T.) - The brainchild of Ehud, otherwise known as Buff Dolphins Man. Ehud operates the site pretty much by himself but it's a blog for goons to talk football and be silly, like a more organized version of this thread. If you've ever wanted to do some sportswriting, funny or otherwise, hit up Ehud and he can make it happen.

F.A.R.T. also happens to be the home (or gravesite) of Too Much Mustard, the beloved goon stick figure comic drawn by Toaster Beef, who is known for going into long hibernation between bouts of glory. Will he return? Nobody knows, but at least you can enjoy some of his work on FART. Hopefully he'll upload the rest of it one day. But he's dead.

To counter all that testosterone, the Farthouse doesn't discriminate the ladies. animeluva1 has gone through the entire league and created awesome eye makeup templates good for gameday or toxxes. She doesn't post anymore, so she might be dead.
http://eyeshadowformation.wordpress.com/

RIP Nrr we lost one of our best Farters and he will be missed, his amazing songs are here:
https://soundcloud.com/user237822301

Also RIP to Wheez, another excellent poster who gave previous versions of this thread a great many quality posts.

Darth Brooks & Wuglyfe are smart design wizards and if you want to make things in PS or whatever and don't know how, they can teach you

:siren: This version of the Farthouse will start off with a new assignment. Tom Brady and the Patriots take on the Steelers in two days for the opener, and I want people to fart about the matchup. MSPaint, slam poetry, whatever. Make something about this matchup :siren:

Grittybeard posted:

While I'm messing around with this for convenience's sake, links to all the old Farthouse threads.

The humble beginnings
The Farthouse 2.0: Avatars, Comics, & Fanart Oh My
The Farthouse 3.0: It has always farted since the forums started
The Farthouse: Hush Little Browns fan (4)

I was wondering if it was as simple as looking in those threads in case there were missing Toaster Beef things still there but it looks like he started linking to the Too Much Mustard site at some point, so the ones Febreeze and TB have managed to save are probably all we have left (although there are a still a ton of those! I'm not complaining).

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Aug 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
VALIDATION

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
A colon and a dash. A shameful title.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I miss Toaster Beef TY Febreeze

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Spoeank posted:

No, it's the starship Enterprise.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Farthouse is dead. Long live Farthouse.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

good op, dave

now maybe people will stop going "what is the farthouse :derp:"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Coldforge posted:

No, it's the starship Enterprise.

Looks like complicated genitalia to me

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Spoeank posted:

Yeah that's definitely my fault not his - I phone posted and it's super hard to erase poo poo in the middle of a sentence so I just left it. Womp womp.

I'm looking forward to a FARTHOUSE comic dubbed "A History Of Cheating" with bill belichick going through our history and showing different famous cheaters throughout US history how to cheat but are ultimately caught, like Lance Armstrong, Rosie Something (cheated at the Boston Marathon) or even pop culture references like Milli Vanilli lip synching,

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Someone put ToasterBeef's face on a milkcarton and find his rear end! Yes I know he got married and is no longer shackled to the internet let me dream

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

:allears: good god this just made my day

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Good poo poo, OP.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

:laffo:

I'm cheering for Ben to have an 8 td game and set the record thursday.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

ahahaha

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Chichevache posted:

Wait, you're cheering for the Steelers? And not for a meteor to hit Gillette Stadium? For shame.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Chichevache posted:

As I said before, hopelessly screwed is when Pittsburgh is at its best.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

whypick1 posted:

Wait, you're cheering for the Steelers? And not for a meteor to hit Gillette Stadium? For shame.

Cheering for death and destruction is pretty unjust and wrong.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

As I said before, hopelessly screwed is when Pittsburgh is at its best.

Two or more women disagree.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Sep 8, 2015

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

New thread I might as well contribute a horrifying visage of Belichick for some reason

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

By the way, Cruel and Unusual's Lions post just went up
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/detroit-lions-season-preview-2015/

Weekly Font's Jets went up, and his write up was great everyone should read it
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/new-york-jets-2015-season-preview/

Also Bort Bortles and the Jags went up too
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/jacksonville-jaguars-2015-season-preview/

Zen Vulgarity's Bucs post as well
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/tampa-bay-buccaneers-2015-season-preview/

Currently putting together the Patriots, Chargers, Browns and Chiefs, which are the last teams I have write ups for.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

To commemorate the new Farthouse I updated one of my old avs, feel free to buy it for literally every Pats fan

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Key Losses: QB Josh McCown

eeeehhhhhhhhhhh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
No no no, McCown had a key ring they need to get back

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Febreeze posted:

Currently putting together the Patriots, Chargers, Browns and Chiefs, which are the last teams I have write ups for.

Apprehensively looking forward to seeing what I wrote because I barely remember it. I preemptively blame all the other Chiefs fans for not doing it if it sucks.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Spoeank posted:

No no no, McCown had a key ring they need to get back

Like...a ring with keys on it?

Or a really important ring?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Rasczak posted:

To commemorate the new Farthouse I updated one of my old avs, feel free to buy it for literally every Pats fan

Oh, Rascz, you beautiful fucker.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Febreeze posted:

Let me know if you want an updated Browns one.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Saw this on Imgur:

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Toaster Beef sends his regards. That carton of milk got delivered to his house.

e: I am a wizard.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

fyi, i miss you silly bastards and expect to be getting back into comic-making form sometime in the near future

Toaster Beef fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Sep 8, 2015

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

MindlessHavok posted:

eeeehhhhhhhhhhh
I don't remember saying McGowan was a key loss, lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Toaster Beef posted:

fyi, i miss you silly bastards and expect to be getting back into comic-making form sometime in the near future

TB!

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

I'm also going to really dig in on getting the old comics back and uploaded onto FART. I know I said I was before, but, y'know, life. No idea how quickly/slowly the process might go, but it's absolutely a thing on my to-do list for getting poo poo rolling again.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Toaster Beef posted:

:woop:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Oh, Rascz, you beautiful fucker.

Here have another

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Febreeze posted:

Weekly Font's Jets went up, and his write up was great everyone should read it
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/new-york-jets-2015-season-preview/

Aw hey thanks :3:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Toaster Beef posted:

The best thing all offseason is seeing you're still with us, TB.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Rasczak posted:

I've got an idea for an avatar that has Belichick slowly poking his head around the airport, the locker room, and the mountaintop. No idea if I can get that under 100k.

The other one is Santa Belichick. He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you missed your plane, and he knows which signals are fake....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Grittybeard posted:

Apprehensively looking forward to seeing what I wrote because I barely remember it. I preemptively blame all the other Chiefs fans for not doing it if it sucks.

It seemed like at lot of work. Wasn't there a ton of analysis and a lot of knowledge on fringe players involved?

Also, I assumed it was like WYTS, and I'm not witty, charming, or funny enough to pull off something like that.

• Locked thread