Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

davecrazy posted:

My schedule this weekend is annoying. I'll let you know.
This morning before football would be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Paperback Writer posted:

Too late, we're already 95 minutes in.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Paperback Writer posted:

Not home till this afternoon. Like 5-6 eastern.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I can play now if you happen to be around.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

human being Guy posted:

Crap, we're about to hit the bar. If we get back at a normal time I'll hop on. Can you go tomorrow morning at all?

I have some time before my wife gets home or after MNF.

I'll be online at like 5pm est till about 7:30 est then after MNF ends for about a half an hr. If not today then tomorrow late EST for sure.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

davecrazy posted:

I can play now if you happen to be around.
I'm around for a few hours right now.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Paperback Writer posted:

I'm around for a few hours right now.

Let's go!

Stream up.

http://twitch.tv/dpcv8

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Oct 5, 2015

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Pretty good game, for the first half at least. That stupid ODB spectacular catch kinda turned the tide.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Paperback Writer posted:

Pretty good game, for the first half at least. That stupid ODB spectacular catch kinda turned the tide.

You almost sacked me on that play. I should of kneed at the end there, but I wasn't really paying attention to the game clock, sorry for that.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Whats going on with the Steelers/Bengals game? I thought you guys were going to play on Friday evening, that fall through?

Outside of that game, Patriots still need to play their game against the CPU then we can advance.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Yuzenn posted:

I have some time before my wife gets home or after MNF.

I'll be online at like 5pm est till about 7:30 est then after MNF ends for about a half an hr. If not today then tomorrow late EST for sure.

hey sorry for the hold up Ive been unexpectedly busy the past 2 days. I can go in a few minutes or go auto if ur not around so I'm not holding u guys up any longer.

e: oops saw u said after mnf. that should work just lemme know, if I pass out I'll be on auto for ya.

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 6, 2015

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Havoc904 posted:

Outside of that game, Patriots still need to play their game against the CPU then we can advance.

Just finished my game. eerie playing against philbin

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Im on auto bro.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

ADVANCED TO WEEK NINE!

User games this week:

Bengals (Yuzenn) vs Browns (CPU)
Patriots (Malloreon) vs Redskins (CPU)
Saints (Paperback) vs Titans (CPU)
Rams (flickmaker) vs Vikings (CPU)
Jaguars (Dubious on Autopilot) vs Jets (CPU)
Raiders (RadValtar) vs Steelers (The Nard Puppy)
Giants (dave) vs Buccaneers (CPU)
Cowboys (Havoc) vs Eagles (CPU)

Only one user gamer this week and it is between to guys that are pretty active! We should be able to knock this week out pretty quickly, so get your games in!

Since we are getting to about the midpoint of the season, here is how the playoffs would look if they started today:

AFC
1) Cincinnati Bengals 7-0 (Yuzenn)
2) New England Patriots 6-1 (Malloreon); has tie breaker over the Jaguars due to head to head win & tiebreaker over Broncos because the Pats have only lost to an out of conference team
3) Jacksonville Jaguars 6-1 (Dubious); has tie breaker over Broncos due to SOS and more points scored overall
4) Denver Broncos 6-1 (CPU)
5) Miami Dolphins 5-2 (CPU)
6) Pittsburgh Steelers 5-3 (human being Guy)

Raiders (Rad Valtar) are sitting on the outside with a standing of 3-4. But he only has 1 user game left against the Steelers, then all CPU games to run out the season. So he should be able to nab one of the wildcard spots at the very least.

NFC
1) St. Louis Rams 7-0 (flickmaker)
2) New York Giants 7-1 (dave), gets the division over the Cowboys right now due to more games played. We split our division series, so it will come down to the wire between who gets the division.
3) New Orleans Saints 6-2 (Paperback)
4) Green Bay Packers 4-3 (CPU)
5) Dallas Cowboys 6-1 (Havoc)
6) Detroit Lions 4-4 (CPU)

I am going to post in the other Madden ps4 threads as well to see if we can get some more people to take some of these CPU teams!

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Raiders, can you play tonight around 9:30 EST?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

human being Guy posted:

Raiders, can you play tonight around 9:30 EST?

Can't I have to work late, I have all day off Tommorow.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Havoc904 posted:

ADVANCED TO WEEK NINE!

I am going to post in the other Madden ps4 threads as well to see if we can get some more people to take some of these CPU teams!

I hope you can coax more people over because I'm having more fun with this team then in the regular league. Having a team made up of guys I hand picked is a lot of fun.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Rad Valtar posted:

Can't I have to work late, I have all day off Tommorow.

I'll msg after work Wednesday then.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

human being Guy posted:

I'll msg after work Wednesday then.

About what time so I know to be around.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Rad Valtar posted:

About what time so I know to be around.

Hey sorry I got caught up at work and have the kids tonight. Can you play tomorrow in the am? If not I'm around after 4 EST aswell.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

human being Guy posted:

Hey sorry I got caught up at work and have the kids tonight. Can you play tomorrow in the am? If not I'm around after 4 EST aswell.

AM as in morning? I cant, I have to work tomorrow morning until 7 pm and have until 3 pm on Friday to play. If not it will have to be Sunday. Also the Battlefront Beta is this weekend so if you see me on just give me a message.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

AM as in morning? I cant, I have to work tomorrow morning until 7 pm and have until 3 pm on Friday to play. If not it will have to be Sunday. Also the Battlefront Beta is this weekend so if you see me on just give me a message.

Is the Battlefront beta open to everyone? I filled out a form to join it online last month, but I'm not sure where to go from here to see if I can get in on it.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Havoc904 posted:

Is the Battlefront beta open to everyone? I filled out a form to join it online last month, but I'm not sure where to go from here to see if I can get in on it.

It will available to everyone to download and play at 1 pm tomorrow on PSN.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Rad Valtar posted:

Hit me up after you're off work tonight if you wanna go.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

human being Guy posted:

Hit me up after you're off work tonight if you wanna go.

What's the latest you can start, going to be playing Battlefront with a friend right after work.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Rad Valtar posted:

What's the latest you can start, going to be playing Battlefront with a friend right after work.

Forums took a poo poo last night and never saw this message. I was looking on PSN for "red valtar" also so maybe thats why i couldn't find you. I'll be home from work tonight around 5:30 EST and then will be home all night so tonight should be good for me.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I rage quit on my CPU game a couple times and now don't even care about beating the Titans so I'll take a sim heh.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

human being Guy posted:

Forums took a poo poo last night and never saw this message. I was looking on PSN for "red valtar" also so maybe thats why i couldn't find you. I'll be home from work tonight around 5:30 EST and then will be home all night so tonight should be good for me.

I sent you a message on psn but it was probably too late. Unfortunately I work all night and am busy tomorrow so the only time I can play is Sunday night. If that's to long for the league ill have to take a sim.

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Oct 9, 2015

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Rad Valtar posted:

I sent you a message on psn but it was probably too late. Unfortunately I work all night and am busy tomorrow so the only time I can play is Sunday night. If that's to long for the league ill have to take a sim.

Sundays no good for me I got some good ol' Canadian turkey to eat. Just sim me a loss havoc, no biggie.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Week Ten!

Patriots (Malloreon) vs Giants (dave)
Everyone else versus the CPU, get dem games played!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
lol my sim was a 56-burger, featuring Fat Stafford running 2 in.

I'm back in SEA on Sunday and will get mine in.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

human being Guy posted:

Sundays no good for me I got some good ol' Canadian turkey to eat. Just sim me a loss havoc, no biggie.

I'm really sorry, I've had such a busy week at work and at home.

Melvin Gordon had 197 yards rushing. :stare:

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Oct 10, 2015

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Rad Valtar posted:

I'm really sorry, I've had such a busy week at work and at home.

Melvin Gordon had 197 yards rushing. :stare:

No worries, same here worked 11 hour days all week and had the kids at home.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Havoc904 posted:

Week Ten!

Patriots (Malloreon) vs Giants (dave)
Everyone else versus the CPU, get dem games played!

Today is kind of iffy for me and tomorrow night I have the Giants game. Monday I'm home basically all day though.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

My team can not win a loving mostly super simmed match I don't get it.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

davecrazy posted:

Today is kind of iffy for me and tomorrow night I have the Giants game. Monday I'm home basically all day though.

I can probably do monday night after MNF at the earliest.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Pretty sure this game has a "Is Matt Stafford" slider because even with boosted AWR, he sails everything into a DB's hands.

The Jacksonville locals are starting We Want Tebow chants, despite the win.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Malloreon posted:

I can probably do monday night after MNF at the earliest.

We can shoot for that.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Pats/Giants stream up: twitch.tv/dpcv8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Ouch. Sorry. :(

• Locked thread