Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
woke up this morning and ran to the toilet because i felt some diarrhea coming

blew up the toilet. finished my business. 10 minutes later i had the same feeling like diarrhea was about to squirt out of my rear end in a top hat and onto my underwear.

so, i went to the toilet again. sat there for about 30 goddamn minutes to make sure it was all out.

get back to my room, and BOOM. feels like i am about to poo poo my pants.

ive been doing this all day every hour or so. what the gently caress is wrong with my rear end???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

You have been posting quite a bit lately.

HAHAHA!!!!

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Reverse Centaur posted:

That happened to me when a Chinese co-worker offered me some "full moon" celebration thing and it had an old duck egg in it, which she didn't mention until after I swallowed.

I would be beyond pissed

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
The tables have turned. I get the diarrhea feeling, run to the bathroom, and nothing comes out. I'm constipated with diarrhea. gently caress my rear end

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Who wants a lovely dick?

i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

SirEvelynTremble posted: