Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLGcTfK1SM

gently caress yeah. Best time of the year.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This thread is poo poo and nobody gonna wanna post here.

Waltzing Along fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Sep 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Great OP, OP.

poo poo Post tag and no effort. Great job!

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

This show got the OP it deserves.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The fans who watch the show don't need a big OP. They just need a place to comment. The old thread was closed.

And if you know the show, then poo poo post is the perfect tag.

Suck my balls.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Loucks posted:

This show got the OP it deserves.

But not the OP we needed.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:

Blazing Ownager posted:

But not the OP we needed.

At least the poo poo post label and the actual contents of this thread don't disappoint.
I mean, we all knew what we were clicking on. :smith:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Waltzing Along posted:

The fans who watch the show don't need a big OP. They just need a place to comment. The old thread was closed.

And if you know the show, then poo poo post is the perfect tag.

Suck my balls.

Why not copy every other south park thread instead. This thread is poo poo and nobody gonna wanna post here.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ITT: Jews complaining.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
my favorite episode is casa bonita

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
World of Warcraft was mine. Holy poo poo that episode was hilarious.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't know if they can top Grounded Vindaloop.

Fuuuuuck you.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stanley's Cup is my current favorite.

A Lag Cloud
Aug 3, 2004

Reliable Transportation
A History Channel Thanksgiving and Casa Bonita are definitely in my top 5. "I don't want to die before I get paid!"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Does anyone read the OP of a show where they're in the umpteenth season and there's probably no continuity of the last one? Who cares, just post.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

EL BROMANCE posted:

Does anyone read the OP of a show where they're in the umpteenth season and there's probably no continuity of the last one? Who cares, just post.

This guy gets it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We all get it, brother. The people that complain think TVIV is serious business.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yer right. We need effort posts for every episode that include maps, full character bios, updates on what they are currently up to, and strict no spoiler policies.

I don't really have a favorite episode, but I think W.T.F. is one of the most underrated.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I just recently watched Butters' Bottom Bitch and that episode has the best "innocence of a child/stupidity of an adult" thing in the whole show where Butters is just the most adorable pimp and the cop going undercover as a prostitute who actually fucks/blows the johns before pulling out his badge.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You post with the OP you have, not the OP you might want or wish you had at a later time.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
One of the more underrated episodes is Eek, A Penis!

"how do I reaaacchhh theeeessee kiiiiiiids"

I just realized how wrong that sounds for someone who doesn't know the episode.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

ThaGrandCow posted:

Great OP, OP.

poo poo Post tag and no effort. Great job!

Seems appropriate for South Park to me

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
maybe the correct way to make an OP is somewhere in the middle. a shade of grey

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I can't wait to find out if this is "one of the good seasons with a few stupid episodes" or "one of the stupid seasons with a few good episodes"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Stare-Out posted:

I just recently watched Butters' Bottom Bitch and that episode has the best "innocence of a child/stupidity of an adult" thing in the whole show where Butters is just the most adorable pimp and the cop going undercover as a prostitute who actually fucks/blows the johns before pulling out his badge.

I just rewatched this last night which would be a wild coincidence if not for the fact that it's one of the best episodes they've ever done, as with most Butters-centric eps

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

precision posted:

I just rewatched this last night which would be a wild coincidence if not for the fact that it's one of the best episodes they've ever done, as with most Butters-centric eps
Yes, I do know what you are saying.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
This did get a bit of a chuckle out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czGEqtR7naE

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Thanks for reminding me, OP.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

SpaceAceJase posted:

Thanks for reminding me, OP.

Samesies. Thanks OP, doing good work.

Come to think of it, did I even watch the last season?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

You're welcome. And if you haven't, please do so. It's among the very best work they have done.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
As much as I love your thread and the effort you've put into it, it looks like we already had one here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741727

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Stare-Out posted:

The scene where the undercover cop and the pimp are kissing each other while crying and gasping,"Let's just... let's just be happy!" gets me every time. It's so fantastically delivered, plus of course it leads into the long-delayed,"FREEZE!" at the very end of the episode.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

precision posted:

I can't wait to find out if this is "one of the good seasons with a few stupid episodes" or "one of the stupid seasons with a few good episodes"

Irrelevant. Seasons are only a few episodes long.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I watched Cock Magic again the other day and that's just an absolutely fantastic episode

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Who knows, they do like 5 episodes per year now.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

SpaceAceJase posted:

As much as I love your thread and the effort you've put into it, it looks like we already had one here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741727

Yes, already had one a scant five days after this one was made. In the days of future past.

Anyway, how about that Moonbeam City that's premiering tonight? That surely won't be canceled after three episodes and never mentioned again.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I thought last season was amazing outside of the last two. I hope for more Fantastic Randy Episodes.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

King Vidiot posted:

Anyway, how about that Moonbeam City that's premiering tonight? That surely won't be canceled after three episodes and never mentioned again.

I've seen the episode that airs tonight. It's pretty drat funny. It's weird how every 80s throwback has to be completely over the top, but hey. The Nagel art style and design really rule, and the comedy is good if you're into that stuff (I am, so I like it). It's an Archer clone for sure, but it's not poo poo like Chozen was.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I liked the little nods to previous episodes that kinda built up during the season.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

EL BROMANCE posted:

I've seen the episode that airs tonight. It's pretty drat funny. It's weird how every 80s throwback has to be completely over the top, but hey. The Nagel art style and design really rule, and the comedy is good if you're into that stuff (I am, so I like it). It's an Archer clone for sure, but it's not poo poo like Chozen was.

Well yeah I mean it's basically like you said, Archer meets Miami Vice with Patrick Nagel art which is cool, it just didn't grab me as particularly funny from the trailer. That coupled with CC's horrible track record for shows that follow South Park. 9:30 CT is pretty much the Death Slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Cacator posted:

I'm slightly nerdishly curious if they'll do a Mad Max parody in some way considering how much they love the Road Warrior. Cartman makes a perfect Immortan Joe and y'all know it.

haha if Cartman says :mediocre: it'll be like that .gif of the time TVIV collectively jizzed their pants when Family Guy referenced You Can't Do That On Television

• Locked thread