Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
It's the iWatch mini.
It's slightly smaller, and only 175% the price of the old one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Think of all the furry penises going to be drawn with the iPencil.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
The thought of Steve Job's last words being 'I JUST NEED MORE KIWIS' while looking like an AIDs patient warms me to my core.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Also looking forward to all the 'Hate my life, got a black ipen when I wanted a white one' twitters.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-09/apple-unveil-new-thinner-faster-more-awesome-iphones-ipads-itvs-usual-live-feed

quote:

This is the first pre-product announcement drop in AAPL's history. Apple shares are down about 6.7% over the past month and 13% over the past three months through Tuesday’s close.

Apple sucks, even the money men are seeing that.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
I think Apple doesn't make iPhones waterproof because the components will give their chinese slaves enough bits to Mac Guyver an escape plan.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

momerath posted:

what i'm saying is that apple gets an unfair amount of negative attention for common (albeit evil) business practices. and it has little to do with the end product

Apple should be burned to the ground, all employees in the west tortured and killed, all employees in the east freed, and any with more than two apple product in their home sterilized as an example for following the dumb.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Are Macs used for anything other than CGI movies and posing?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

tuyop posted:

Well, since that image is going with the hard-on collider as its metric for non-childishness, you can see that quite a few of the "most brilliant scientists in the world" seem to choose some kind of MacBook for themselves when they're not shackled to the linux shitshow that runs their experiments. They seem to be doing work things with them too!

Just watch the trailer, Apple all over this movie: http://particlefever.com

I don't see you denying about being posers.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Can Mac's play Quake 3 yet?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Look at the conformity here in this pic.
loving cult.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
I am surprised they didn't go full Ferengi and sell parts of Jobs' desiccated cancer corpse.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

My Q-Face posted:

Tell that to my Core i5 iMac with 4GB of 1600 Mhz DDR3 ram running BSD-based OS X Yosemite, just tell it that it's literally the same platform as my Core i5 Homebrew-PC with 12GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 Ram running Windows 7, or my Core i3 ASUS Laptop running Windows 8...

HAHA you have a Mac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Melmac posted:

Is there any reason apple is still using glossy displays on their laptops? Every TV screen I see in Best Buy is non-glossy. Almost like... It's for a reason :wth:

The chinese slaves get high on the anti-glare chemicals, reducing work output by 0.00003% thus profits.

This is also why hipsters wear shades indoors.

• Locked thread