Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Stairs posted:

I...I don't see 10k anywhere except one scene where he looks like he's being eaten.
I am a tiny bit less looking forward to this.

Edit: unless they have him hiding for half the season in a small village surrounded by a wall of dumpsters. Because of course that's a possibility.

There was 3. A clean close up, him getting into a firing position, him bloody.

Interesting was a shot of someone that looks like a younger child wearing 10ks googles and pulling back his slingshot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Mr Hootington posted:

There was 3. A clean close up, him getting into a firing position, him bloody.

Interesting was a shot of someone that looks like a younger child wearing 10ks googles and pulling back his slingshot.

I really hope 10K starts a cult of enlightenment based around zombie killing (Killing 10K zombies gets you a name).

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

This show comes back a week from Friday. 9/16.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

GreenNight posted:

:cheers:

gently caress. Yes.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

GreenNight posted:

Aww Yeah! Was just wondering when it came back today.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I'll copy/paste the OP into a new thread next week.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Johnny Truant posted:

:cheers:

gently caress. Yes.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

GreenNight posted:

I'll copy/paste the OP into a new thread next week.

We're so close!

Also the premiere is at 8/7c, what's the normal time for the show? 9/8c?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790010

• Locked thread