Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Anyone else see TK and addy exchanging glances? They could be a much better warrior couple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Michael Corleone posted:

Yeah, he actually seems more 'human' now. But, you are probably talking about his skin color. Also, the anthrax part was pretty weird.

Yeah the anthrax was odd, no real explanation just a hurdle and an excuse for some awesome extra makeup for Tk and Addy

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
What was the deal with GRRM girls that evil Gordon saved?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Yeah I could see that, but their appearance didn't immediately strike me as fame whores, so I didn't know if it was something deeper

Hardawn fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Nov 2, 2015

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

coyo7e posted:

"fame whores"? what the hell is going through your mind when you think of women good lord

Ahh yes plz excuse my quick generalization of side characters and the broad (no pun intended) manner to which I seem to be describing all females :jerkbag:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Vitamin P posted:

Excellent.

The characters are starting to feel a bit invincible now though, someone needs to die. Honestly I think the only one that would really hurt the show to lose now is Doc.

They've kept a similar group dynamic throughout the show, an officer, the enlisted sergeant, a medic, and soldiers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Remy Marathe posted:

That opening as they zoomed in from above and pulled a reversal of expectations by rotating the USA/Mexico labels as the drone rotated was awesome. They said a lot without a single word of dialogue.

Yeah I loved the switched, totally got me. Then after the group arrives at the cartel compound it's filled with so much lush greenery.

• Locked thread