Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark 2
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Classroom | Conditions: Pretentious

Rain always makes me feel bad, I can't really paint in the rain outside so I am stuck inside, and that can either be okay, or me trying to remind my parents that I exist. I bumped into Sarah today, and I knew everything was going to be perfect. I had found an old book called the "Grapes of Wrath" which really wasn't much about grapes, but still. It was going to be great, I could ask her about it, and she would tell me everything and then we would be super best of friends. I had even taken a few notes on parts that I had questions to read about. So anyway, I was super prepared.

I came up to Sarah and gave a little cough so she would notice me and she looked up from her book, "Oh hey." She said with vague uneasy recognition that I was very use too. "Hey-" I gulped, "-I read this book Grapes-" I paused for a moment and looked down at my notes and she sighed bored. "Oh you mean Grapes of Wrath? Yeah that is a great study in the old ancient Capitalistic society and the fall of the american empire. Really ancient stuff, I read that as a kid, did you just read that?" She looked scornfully at me and I looked down continuing, "You should really read something more your age."

Her words like daggers into my chest, the breathing came out a bit ragged, "Oh- yeah." This was an opportunity to get a conversation going still, "-O-old favorite reread it for fun." I said, slipping my little notes in my pocket, "W-hat is li-ke it?" I ask tentatively, and then a boy came up and ruined it, "I'll tell you later." She waved me off as she started talking to him. I kinda just walked away quietly.

So in class, I was miserable my head down on my desk and wondering why I hadn't tried to find a better book that made me seem smarter. Hopefully she would forget it, and then we could become the best of friends. And it was raining, today was really kinda terrible.

quote:

Character Sheet: Zìyóu Williams - Sasquatch

Look: Sweet with sparkling eyes

Origin: Painted herself out of the picture

Musk Scent: Wet Acrylic Paint

Stats
Hot: -1
Cold: -1
Volatile: 1
Dark: 2
Sasquatch Moves
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Musk - You have a distinct smell, unpleasant to some, intriguing to others. When you sweat in the presence of other people, roll with volatile. On a 10 up, the MC gives you a String on someone there and they choose:
* compliment you,
* apologize to you,
* give themselves to you.
• On a 7-9, the MC gives you a String on someone there, and that character gives you a Condition, delivered in the most appropriate way.

Hidden In The Scenery - When it appears that you're not around, you may roll with dark. On a 10 up, you're there and you remain completely unnoticed.
• On a 7-9, you're here, and somebody sees. If they don't draw attention to you, they gain a String on you at the end of the scene.

Disappear - When you run away, on a 10 up you may instead choose this result:
* you slip from view and remain there, invisible.
On a 7-9, add this option to the list:
* you disappear on the spot, causing wild confusion, and the witness who cares the most about you gets a String on you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex Move - The person you have sex with smells like you afterward, and gains the Condition scented. If they face their peers before scrubbing it off, they mark experience.

Darkest Self - Now, right now, it's time to rain stones down upon the bullies and the excluders. It's time to wreck their precious stuff, to shove them back so hard that they'll never even dream of messing with you or anyone ever, ever again. You escape your Darkest Self when you hurt one of those people more than they've ever hurt anyone else... and more than you meant to.

Your Backstory - You've been a wallflower all your life, but someone finally noticed you. Give them a String.

Someone makes fun of you. What do they say? They give you a Condition, and you gain 2 Strings on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Classroom | Conditions: Pretentious

"Good Morn-" And then everyone else was talking over me. I hate when this happens, I prop my head up with my hand and idly sketch on the side of my art book I always bring to class. The Kevin kid that sits next to me appeared to be staring at me again, oh god, do I have something on my shirt? I looked down at my colorful shirt and over shirt and didn't see anything wrong, so I twirled my pencil in my fingers as everyone seemed to not say anything. Without much fanfare, I go back to my sketching. My paint flicked jeans and sneakers the only other things that could be embarrassing in some way, and there wasn't much to do about that.

Using a tie to tie back my hair again tighter to get it out of my face while I look down, I almost jump as Harmony the bubbly gal that always seems popular asks me to go to a pool party. "I- I'd like to come!" I said with a smile, not sure what to make of it to Harmony, "Thanks for inviting me." I thought for a moment and realized that I didn't really have a swimsuit per say, but maybe a old tank and some shorts would do just fine. If not maybe I could get my parents to realize I was there for a moment and I could get something.

"I don't really know if I have a cute bathing suit, but uh-" I thought for a moment, "I'm sure I could find a mix of clothes that works." I used broad strokes to wash over the issue away from the situation and maybe this would work out great. Normally, I was much more confident, but I mean, after the incident with Sarah, I really just needed to rebound and try to keep in the scene. That was my current focus, not fade into the backdrop, keep in the scene.

"So you like swimming Harmony? That's cool!" That was a good one! Awesome, things were looking up. See, going to have friends yet, and not disappear! I felt a bit nervous though and could almost feel like I was painting for a moment, in fact the hint of the flavor from the smell was in the back of my throat, and that was a comforting scent.

Accepting Xp and promising to go to the pool party.
2d6+2 → [4,6,2] = (12)
Musking it up over here.

*musk for ziyou is that of a freshly painted painting smell. +1 xp

2d6-1 → [2,4,-1] = (5)
Unintentional Turn on for Harmony

Sasquatch gotta squatch

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Sep 11, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

I looked at Rachel and was dumbfounded, "Well, I mean I still want to-" People started talking over me again and side conversations going on drown out my attempt to speak up again. I get kind of mad and Kevin says that I would look great in anything... I blush a deep deep scarlet and look down a bit. I felt really weird about Kevin coming to my rescue he seemed to really take more of an interest in me, but Harmony seemed to always want to be near him. I thought for sure that he would come to Harmony's defense and I grope at what to say before blurting out "Rachel you might have the most expensive outfits, but mine will be more colorful and more daring than you could even hope to have." I said rather confidently.

"You are just a dolled up ugly rich girl." I said without meaning to be so mean. I looked to Kevin and worried that he might think I am just mean, "Uh- Thanks Kevin. I'll-" I said blushing even more scarlet, I could just die,"-uh, see you at the party." maybe I should just go right now before I embarrassed myself more, but I was feeling high on putting Rachel in her place and I was so frustrated, I just sat back down and started sketching again.

I looked at Harmony and said softly half under my breath, "I'll design my own swimming suit for you Harmony, you won't regret inviting me. I'll make Rachel look like a sideshow act."

2d6-1 → [5,5,-1] = (9)
Shut down rachel

Giving Condition Ugly Rich Girl

2d6-1 → [2,6,-1] = (7)
Turn on Harmony inadvertently

Giving Kevin what he wants, a new outfit that is cooler than Rachel for the party

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"Oh- uh-" I looked down and wiggled my shoes together awkwardly. I felt like my entire body was one big blush now, and I was way too hot right now and It was way to overwhelming. "Thank you both. I'll try." I didn't know what to say, and it was all terribly confusing to me. I put my face down in my sketch pad and started sketching designs of what it should be, and tried to focus on it. Rachel was just the type to always run with what the party said and that is why she was so popular. I wouldn't say I was poor, but my family was pretty good off, just not many birthdays or really time with them.

I mean I couldn't tell anyone here that I had to sleep in the office closet cause my parents forgot I existed for a month or two. It wouldn't make sense for them, but it happened. Catherine was even being nice to me now and I wasn't sure how to handle it. I should do something nice to her, but I wasn't sure what at all.

Giving String to Catherine

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Classroom | Conditions: Pretentious., Drained, Hipster

Sitting there, sketching I kinda went into a place I always, go where everything seemed to flow. It was filled with colors of every type and shade, and it was utterly wonderful. I imagined that I was dipping my pen in a ink that would create everything before me, twisting and turning into the perfect outfit. The one that everyone would see me in. They would finally be able to see me there and then I would never disappear, maybe everyone wouldn't like me like me, but at least I would have friends or talk to people. They would stop being mean to me, and life would get better.

It would be like having my brother back. I started to see an outfit slowly flow from my pencil on to the page.

2d6+2 → [3,2,2] = (7)
Gazing to see what outfit to wear to get everyone to like ziyou

+1 xp Taking Lucid Visions with the drained condition

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Classroom | Conditions: Pretentious, Drained, Hipster

I blushed so bright it felt like it hurt imagining everyone looking up and finding me attractive and even wanting me. I can't even get anyone to remember me, much less want me. Kevin tries I think, it is hard since he paints such a strange picture and he never tries to talk to me. Maybe, he doesn't really like me. That must be it. Harmony is pretty, I like her wild free spirit and wish I could be like her.

Morgan makes me feel funny and I would like him looking up at me like that, but I doubt I would. He and Catherine are all flirting, I wish I could do that. I wonder if I get a friend they will let me practice flirting with them. Sarah seemed really bookish for that, so I don't know.

"Hi Mr. Gold-" I said, cut off by him talking over me. I sigh and turn on my computer terminal. I know what I will make for Harmony! I will im her!

[Ziyou] Hey. I know what I want to give you as an outfit.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Classroom | Conditions: Pretentious, Drained, Hipster

Oh, my! Harmony thinks I'm cool! No one thinks I'm cool, this is so weird, I feel so weird and happy about that, like, I wanted to give her a big hug and kiss her. She would hate that though, and it would be all weird. Biting my lip, I look at the screen and then at Harmony and smile back. I feel like the temperature in the room raised like twenty Celsius. Looking back at my computer, I start to type back to her not wanting to make a scene or being too much of a weirdo.

[Ziyou] Thanks so much. You are making me blush so hard. You are really pretty so I was thinking that I would give you something for modesty and then painting your body with some ocean scenes. If you don't mind me doing that, it would be water proof paint so you could swim with it, but it would take a bit of me painting on you.

I felt like I was blushing even more because it was almost like being secretly vulgar. Like it was an attempt to see Harmony naked or something. It couldn't be that right? It was for the art. Yes. Definitely for the art.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Hallway -> Art Supply Room | Conditions: Pretentious, Drained, Hipster

I have the straps and the paint supplies, and I knew exactly where I would get everything ready. There was only place, the old and disused family garage, from a time when personal automobiles were common place and the wasteful use of carbon eked up toward the sky. Now it was my art pad, and even when my family forgets me, they leave that room alone. It has always been mine and it is the place that I feel the most comfortable, but most of all, it is a place that where I can have privacy. I suppose it doesn't matter much now days, since most of the time they don't remember me.

However, I am going to need to get waterproof body paint, unless she really wants to wear my mural for... well depends how much she wants to take a acetone bath afterwards otherwise. It shouldn't be too hard to find, maybe the school storage would have some! I started walking toward the school art room with my books held in front of me, as I looked in front of me. I always was worried that everyone was staring at me, and like would find something wrong with me. I don't know why, but I felt better when I cast my eyes on the floor and walked as fast as I could to the room.

I opened the door to the art supply room entered slowly, thankfully no one around at the moment to see me. Hopefully this would be easy, I mean what could go wrong?!

2d6+1 → [4,4,1] = (9)
Musking it up at the art supply room

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Sep 28, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Hallway -> Art Supply Room | Conditions: Pretentious, Drained, Hipster

"Oh!" I jump up and look at Morgan standing in front of the open door way. "Oh- himorganjustlookingforsupplies." I shot out of my mouth without thinking about it, I liked liked Morgan and he totally didn't know I existed. The way he said hi it sound like he had caught me doing something and I was so nervous. Now he was in between me and the door. Catherine would be so mad if she knew I was in here, and that was the truth, I had seen the way she looked at Morgan.

Shifting my hips awkwardly, I move back into the room like Morgan is going to pounce me like a tiger, "So- So what are you doing?" I asked with way to much fear in my voice, this was terrible. I just wanted paints, why did this have to be so bad?

2d6-1 → [1,3,-1] = (3)
Turn on Morgan

Sasquatch gotta sasquatch!

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"Oh no!" I said and ran to the door and tried the door knob. It was locked, looking at Morgan, I was queasy. He was locked in a room with me, everyone knew what happened when someone you liked was in the room with you. Oh no, I didn't know how to kiss what he wants to kiss what is going to happen this is all going bad. What will I do? I just wanted to get paints.

I started looking over the shelves for paints and looked down to my feet a bit, blushing intensely. "I think we are locked in. Um, I hope not too bad to be locked in with me." I tried to be nice, that was nice right? Moving slowly over to the paints, I looked which were non water soluble, but wouldn't never wash off.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Art Supply Room | Conditions: Pretentious, Drained, Hipster, Nervous

Was he really claustrophobic? Was he just not very eager to be here with me? I thought nervously, as I squirmed on the spot. He seemed to be looking me over and looking at my pants, I felt very warm and hot and wondered if there was a way to make him feel better. Now was my chance, I liked him, and I could just make him feel better.

"I'm going to paint Harmony for the pool party, she is so pretty." I said blushing and feeling a bit more uncomfortable. "Is there-" I gulped, "-Anything I can do to help with your claustrophobia?" I swallowed again, and wiggled on the spot looking away. I never kissed anyone, and I bet I was terrible at it, maybe he wouldn't want to kiss me. That felt sad to me. I wish was pretty as Harmony, I bet she could teach me how to kiss.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Hallway -> Art Supply Room | Conditions: Pretentious, Drained, Hipster, Nervous

"Oh I am going to get some deep blue, bright white, and some nice black and maybe some green. You know give the ocean and water that realistic effect. I was going to do a few animals, so gold and red would be needed. And-" I took a deep breath and realized that Morgan was not feeling good. I thought how to fix it and I didn't know, I just liked painting. Morgan looked like he was losing all his color and no one likes monochrome.

Without thinking I gave Morgan a big hug and held him close. "Maybe- This will help" I realized I was pressing against him and blushing brightly as my cheeks flushed.

2d6-1 → [6,6,-1] = (11)
Awwww Warm hugs! Turn on

Sexy Distraction activate!

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Hallway -> Art Supply Room | Conditions: Pretentious, Drained, Hipster, Nervous

I squirmed against him and wiggled in pleasure, even letting a little sigh of contentment, but was that too forward? I was expecting a kiss, I've never kissed anyone, and I hoped it would happen. Morgan was so dreamy, I bet he is just being nice to me. In the movies he would have kissed me I bet. He wasn't doing anything but he was hugging me and it felt so nice warm and I liked how his skin felt against mine. It was exactly what I thought it would be, but I didn't want to be... needy. People don't like that.

Twisting slightly, I picked up a few paints and put them in bag, my other arm still wrapped around Morgan. I couldn't bring myself to stop pressing against him, and I was ashamed to admit that I loved the touch.

"What colors do you think I should get." I half whispered blushing brightly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"We weren't- I wasn't- Oh, I- It is not what it looks like." Even if I want it to be, Morgan doesn't seem to be that into me and now Rachel of all people saw me. "We were locke-" I tried to continue but instead I grab some paint and thrust it in my bag, not caring. I didn't want Rachel to make fun of me. Morgan didn't think I was even pretty enough to kiss and I was so embarrassed and everyone hated me, and no one even noticed I was here. I didn't want her to make more fun of me, and then it happened again. I felt my hand give a broad stroke up and down and suddenly I was in the background looking in.

I pressed against the wall, under the paints not even seeing myself. Oh god, it happened again, and now I was gone, but could I come back?

2d6+1 → [6,3,1] = (10)
Run away from embarrassment!

Using the Disappeared Additional option: * you slip from view and remain there, invisible

• Locked thread