Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Im gonna eat fried chicken now.

Im gonna use gochujang as a dipping sauce. :allears:

If you just want rotting things in your mouth you could just travel over to Quebec. (Or visit Enfield's fleshtags)

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Much snipe, very accuracy, wow, so page2.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

he got banned i think

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
posting in a psyopmonkey thread before it closes

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Its pretty ok.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Another "found" burrito: catshit, leaves, and a fruit rollup.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
what would happen if we locked psyop and three olives in a condo with only one camera

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

what would happen if we locked psyop and three olives in a condo with only one camera

well being that 3O is afraid of girls (even with penises), and psyop has issues, we'd probably end up with two fewer posters for at least 20 years.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Robo Reagan posted:

so much goon cum

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TwoFire posted:

Another "found" burrito: catshit, leaves, and a fruit rollup.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

You would see a tranny rear naked choke a gay hairy dude until he passed out.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I just sautéed some squash, mushrooms and onions to go with pork chops and red skinned potatoes. It was not bad. Glad I got to share this.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I ate some loving beans that I made.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

RaceBannon posted:

I just sautéed some squash, mushrooms and onions to go with pork chops and red skinned potatoes. It was not bad. Glad I got to share this.

That sounds really nice.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

psyopmonkey2 posted:

That sounds really nice.

It wasn't too bad. Sorry your fries sucked, psyopmonkey2.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

RaceBannon posted:

It wasn't too bad. Sorry your fries sucked, psyopmonkey2.

Meh, I knew it wasnt gonna be that great. I just really wanted a trashy burger from a drive thru.

6/10, might do again next month

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I ate another thing.

Lets talk about what we ate today.

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Are you the real psyopmonkey? like the original one banned herself or something. did you come back or are you someone else.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
bagel for breakfast

bass cooked in carrots, green beansand corn for lunch

3 slices of cheese pizza for dinner

1 beer right now

im the most american you can get without going into fat people fast food territory

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

extra stout posted:

im the most american you can get without going into fat people fast food territory

bagel? cooked fish? nah bud, nah

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
do you like live in seattle? amazing!

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

nomadologique posted:

do you like live in seattle? amazing!

I live in Portland.

In fact...

I made quick pickles today.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
are quick pickles self explanatory ?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Gatekeeper posted:

are quick pickles self explanatory ?

Yeah, pretty much.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Matey posted:

bagel? cooked fish? nah bud, nah

yeah you're right the capital of the world isn't new york which made and ate tons of bagels before you were born and none of the forefathers were avid fisherman, what was i thinking lol i forgot to summarize the culture of a country as being what won the polls for best burger in 2011 or something

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
according to our lays website vote - sriracha bacon potato chips are the most iconic american food that we havent started making in the new factory yet

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
what i've had for lunch and dinner all week, steamed veges and palm sized portion of steak or grilled chicken.

losing weight before i go on hols, lost 3.5kg this week thanks to not drinking and doing 50km of cardio.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Robbie Fowler posted:

what i've had for lunch and dinner all week, steamed veges and palm sized portion of steak or grilled chicken.

losing weight before i go on hols, lost 3.5kg this week thanks to not drinking and doing 50km of cardio.

Thats awesome!

:neckbeard:

Keep it up.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Currently eating a raw potato.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Thats awesome!

:neckbeard:

Keep it up.

sucks so bad, I have another 6.5kg/15 pounds to lose in 20 days... it's doable on my current regime but i'm gonna be hating life by the end of it.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

extra stout posted:

yeah you're right the capital of the world isn't new york which made and ate tons of bagels before you were born and none of the forefathers were avid fisherman, what was i thinking lol i forgot to summarize the culture of a country as being what won the polls for best burger in 2011 or something

no you're right let's eat fish and own slaves like the forefathers great idea bud

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Matey posted:

no you're right let's eat fish and own slaves like the forefathers great idea bud

jesus must have accidentally multiplied fish for everyone im sure his true intention was to have unlimited candy and the crowd was really disappointed when they got fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

extra stout posted:

jesus must have accidentally multiplied fish for everyone im sure his true intention was to have unlimited candy and the crowd was really disappointed when they got fish

yeah let's eat fish and hate gays like jesus great idea bud

• Locked thread